Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:54 pm
"Yeah sure.Let's go get some breakfast."She had a cheerful smile on her face.She opened her door then grabbed Seth's hand.Tina left her room shutting the door with her free hand.Tina walked slowly down the hall still holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:12 am
Tinity woke up and hit her alarm clock "i hate those things...why do i have one?" then she through it out the window, and laughed. then she got up and grabbed some money and went to go get risa and ask her if she wanted any breakfeast. she went downstairs and saw people kissing," wow, its only been a day and people are making out..." she said to herself. then she went to risa's room and knocked on the door. "risa? risa, wake up, its breakfeast time!"  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 am
Seth smiled as she took his hand and lead him into the hall. He brought himself close to her and wrapped his hand around hers. They walked into the food court. He looked around and then turned to her "Do you want to eat here or do you wanna go somewhere else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:03 am
Risa heard a knocking at her door wich woke her up.She also heard a voice that sounded fimilar.She didn't hear her words very well.Who could that be? "I'm coming."She walked over to the door and opened it."Oh it's you Trinity."  

Angelic_Gurl909

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am
Trinity smiled "come on now, its time for breakfeast," then Trinity said "do you like pancakes and choco chips?'' as she was putting her long white boots on. "sorry, didnt really have time to get dressed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 am
Name: Emilee
race: Vamp.
personality: loving, hopeless romantic
crush: none
Weapons/powers: Mind reading
appearance: check out my journal for a pic of me and my RPC ((My RPC is also in my journal))
PM ME IF YOU WANNA RP! GIRLS AND GUYS PLEASE ILL RP WITH BOTH!

Lullaby-love7

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm
Name:Kuriko Matsuko
Race:Vampire
Personality:Kuriko has mpd multiple personality disorder.Her real personality is smart,shy,nice,clumsy,and can be very serious.Then she has another personality where she's very energetic and childish.
weapons/powers:Kuriko has the ability to see the future.She can only see little glimpses of it and not at her own will.

~past~
Kuriko was given to a human family when she was young.One day she was getting so weak and couldn't help her cravings and sucked her parents blood both.She was absolutly horrified.That she killed her own parents.Since that day she tried to keep herself from sucking blood and she grew a fear of seeing it.One night she had fallen asleep and had a dream when she was young and her parents were still alive.She was so happy and energetic.When she awoke she had mpd.When she acts serious and real smart she's back to her real personality.

appearance: User Image
Additional information:Kuriko has many phobias.Some of her fears are the dark,being alone only sometime,blood.Yes she's scared of blood even though she's a vampire.
((Yes I made a third person and it's another girl))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 am
Kuriko pushed the door open.She hadn't came yesterday.She looked bright eyed at the inside."This school's big."She looked in awe.Then walked in letting the school door shut itself.kuriko skipped instead of walking.Her skipping stopped and she began walking.Kuriko figured she would look for her room.She had a smile on her face as she strolled down the hall.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 am
Tina
She looked over at Seth smiling."I'll eat here,I don't really mind."She pulled out the money that was still in her pocket."If I have enough I want to pay."Tina told him still holding the money.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 am
Seth sighed. "Im not going to be able to change your mind this time am i?" He sighed again and started walking, putting his hand in his pocket, around his wallet. They got to the court and ordered the food, and faster than she could grab her money, he layed down twenty dollars and smiled at tina. He grabbed their food and got a table. He gave her a wide smile as she sat down.  

RhageisMyGame

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:39 am
Trinity was walking down to the cafeteria when she saw a new girl, who looked very energetic and she went up to her and said " are you new here?"
****btw im talking to Kuriko****  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 pm
LiGhT nInJa-mwah
Trinity smiled "come on now, its time for breakfeast," then Trinity said "do you like pancakes and choco chips?'' as she was putting her long white boots on. "sorry, didnt really have time to get dressed..."
"Ok I'll some eat some breakfast.Pancakes and choco chips.Ok."Risa patiently waited as Trinty put her white boots on.She smiled."Thanks alot."She followed Trinity as she walked down the hall.Risa saw an energetic girl.Probably looking for her dorm.Trinity walked up to the girl and asked if she was new.Risa sighed.She could smell the girl was vampire.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm
Kuriko stared at Trinity a bigger smile forming on her face.She finally replied."Yeah I'm new ! My name's Kuriko."She stood still she was having one of her future glimpses.And your name's Trinity, right?"She talked fast from her excitedness.Kuriko could tell from Trinity's blood arouma she was human.Her blood actually smelt tempting.But Kuriko disliked drinking blood and the mere sight of blood freaked her out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 pm
Tina looked over at Seth."I told you I'd pay.Let me at least pay you back."She ate some off the eggs on her plate.She waited and hoped that she could pay him back.He paid for her food yesterday.Tina didn't want Seth to spend all his money on her.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Seth gave her a bright smile. "Its like i said before, dont worry about it. Butt...if your that worried about it you can pay for lunch...Maybe.." He laughed and took a bite of the pancake off his plate. He looked around the room wondering where the vampire from the other night was. She had threatened Tina, and he wasnt gonna let that die.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games