Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 am

Upon closer view of the Plantiod freaks they were all a small army of tree like stumps with the same distinct blue color in each of their eyes, but differing in height and width with their bodily masses crowded around of what looked to be their commander; RedVegiemon. But there was something funny about this picture, they all had a strange 'bump' sticking out from their backs...with eyes.
It was an insect monster clinging onto each of their backs, with a nervous expression in their eyes.
They had just arrived at the ravaged scene, the skewered vegiemon lying down on the ground groaning in pain.
" You halfweights been picking fights without me again!?" Redvegiemon
sneered, giving them a 'whack' to force them back up.
But then his attention was drawn to Rocky, in plain view walking towards him.

"Well well well what have we here? Is this your little 'friend' you've played with Gaki?" He said picking up a single Vegiemon, seemingly recognizing him among the others. Which was so strange, they all look much the same.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 am

[I'll have to play part as the creatures, i'm looking froward to working with you }:3 ]

The smoked vegiemon struggled to regain his stand (although they aint got no feet), he was obviously still alive.
"t-those maniacs...flamed us before we got a chance to fight." He said, as his body started to become a bit hazy like digital static but regained his form.
The other vegiemon slowly regained their conciousness aftr he had.
"I don't know how it hurt us, t-they're only little....attack them!"

Kobal Zastek

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Drawn Together...Painter's Brushstroke... Slight of hand we...We won't go up in smoke

((back atcha!))
Rocky looked back quickly and cad to Dimitris, "C'mon, bud! Get a hold of yourself!" He then stopped his walk in the middle of where the apartment building and where the monsters he had just rained fire upon. He shoved his sword into the air, pushing the button to catch it on fire, his tail twitching furiously.
"Now listen here! I want the s***head who's in charge of this to step forward and exp lain himself! If you don't comply, I'll level you all where you stand! Nobody else move an inch, and I'm serious!"
He thought for a second and said to Dimitris telepathically, "You might want to find some cover."

We won't go up in smoke...Fates colliding.. Love Undying
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Getting enough of Rocky's message, Dimitris waited across the street a safe distance away.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 am

Nobody was moving. "I'm getting tierd of waiting..." he started his slow walk again, this time, with an evil glint in his eyes. "I'm gonna rip you all apart one-by-one if nobody starts talking!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Dimitris watched from across the street focusing on predicting Rocky's movements. "This aught to be interesting, even though this is only a distraction from the epicenter."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

((Damn i missed all the fun crying . Now where to jump in at....lol Hobokan new jersey))

Todd runs along ablock away from Rocky's house. "Damn it! What was with that buliding coming down!?" he shoutes to himself as he stops to catch his breath. "Huh?" He looks up the street to see some odd creatures "What in the world?" Todd walks closer but stops as he saw Rocky walking to them. Looking to the remains of Rocky's house and back to rocky he decided to stay back. He found cover behind a nearby building.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Dimitris turned a bit and caught sight of Todd. Giving a whistle he called out to him motioning for Todd to move further away.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Perking his ear to the sound he looks towoards the source. He nods and runs further away from the area.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Dimitris looked around a bit and made his way back to his car. "Rocky! .... good luck." With that the fox pulled over to Nero and motioned to the building he was driving off to.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Todd looks to dimitris and nods before following the car. "Go get em Rocky!" he shouts as he runs after the car. "Just dont take half the block with you..." he mutters to himself.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 am

((Hey, where'd our bad guys go, eh? Oh, and excuse my language, but I found it suited the moment well.))

Rocky urned his had and smirked, calling back, "Okay, maybe a quartr of he block!" H stopped his walk and thrusd his sword into the ground, making earth split ino small fissures, not quite big enough to fall through. "Hear this! If you are under my voice, you aughta surrender now, or get the ******** outta dodge!" He mutered somethign unintelligible under his breath and he fissures began to spo heatwaves. "I'm gonna kep his going nil one of you assholes steps up!

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 pm

"That's out cue Todd!" Dimitris opened the door and waited for Todd to climb in before putting the pedal to the metal as the radiator started to spike in pressure.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Todd got in the car and closed the door as Dimitris sped off. He looks to the side veiw mirror thinking he could see some some of the carnage.

Nero9295

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 pm

The burning cracks of the fissures below their feet made them jump on their toes slightly, with a slight surprised look on their faces. "H-how can his attacks hurt us?...they can't attack a Jungle trooper, they're just boys!"
The slightly panicked woodmon (foot soldiers) said, staring oddly at who or what was in front of them (Rocky). With all of them showing worrying symptoms of this particular scene except for the oddly colored RedVegiemon, staring at Rocky fearlessly with his twisted toothy grin as his iron-hard vines for arms swirled around in the air with excitement.

"Ki-shi-shi-shi-shee, so these are the mutts weve been looking for all along...nice work Gaki." He gave the wounded creature a solid whack on his head with the huge spikeball at the end of his vine, hard enough to purposley do one thing...
"But when you loose, you loose. I'll take it from here! Ki-shi-shi-shee~"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games