Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:15 pm
lutia shook her head "well thats unusual"

Slosh. Slosh.
lutia poked her head and sawthe snow "how nice"
she then saw a white blob aproaching and her eyes widened
"oh no...i thought they would have stayed gone since last year..."
she picked up her mallet and aproached the 'killer snowman'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:27 pm
"Killer snow men?" said Erk confused... "why would one have music playing inside it though?" he said in reference to the faint tone eminating from the mass. "I think thats acutlly a p-" but at that moment the Imp landed on his face, stuck its claws under his mask, and clamed his mouth shut.

"Shh... don't tell her, it'll be too funny" it wispereed to him. SHifting so taht Erk could see the carnage that was about to ensue.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:08 pm
lutia pulled from nowhere a flamethrower and silently snuck up on the killer snowman  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Erk manages to pull the imp off. "Okay, I'll be quiet, but you take all the punishment involved."

The Imp landed on one of his shouoders and whispered. "THere won't be punishment, you're doing nothing wrong." it let out a tiny hissing laugh.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:24 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:45 pm
lutia turned on the flamethrower roasting it from behind not bothering to pay atention to the small pond in front of him used to test underwater eficency
next to the vat of oil  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:14 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:50 pm
lutia seeing it was a person quickly pulled her hammer from nowhere and batted him into the pond  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm
Inside, Erk and the Imp were watching through a window. Where as the imp had been laughing the whole time, Erk only began when he saw Jara pull out the hammer.

'This is to rich." he stamered when he could get words in.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:23 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:08 pm
lutia pulled a fishing pole from nowhere and snagging kenton by the bottom of his pants reeled him in and he hung suspended with the anoying music still playing in a gargleing style
"who are you supposed to be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:35 pm
A short bat-like creature with a peg leg stumbles into the Mecha Main Street.  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:32 pm
Erk and the imp composed themselves, and they stepped outside.

"Thats quite a lunker." said Erk sarcasticly as he walked up behind Jara.

Meanwhile the imp flew higher in the air to survey the damage, but when it spoted the batlike creature it flew off a distance. A few econds latter it came back with amazing speed gained froma divebomb and colided with the creature, pulling it out of the air and bringing it down to the humans bellow

"Looks waht I caught." it said with almost feline pride.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:11 pm
Lemme go. Hands a letter to Erk, Lutia, and Kenton With the following message inside:

Would you like to have a High-maintenance hotel for the rent cost of 1 cent? Well forget it, that just doesn't exist...

HOWEVER

If you wouldn’t mind a Medium-maintenance hotel with the cost 2 cents than Welcome to the WTF Hotel! As long as you don't kill any guests and don't mind the occasional wild party then you are welcome here.

Don't want a room? That's fine, come in and say hi!

To good to be true? Come see for yourself! We're in the middle of the dead zone on the outskirts of Byako!

Wishing The Best,
Chastity Pope
Hotel Manager

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:43 am
((The character is named Erk, not eric. Not a typo...))

Erk took the letter red it over and handed it back. "Sorry, I have my own house here. I don't need a hotel."

The Imp tackled the creature again. "You're not going anywhere." it beared sharp fangs.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games