Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:18 pm

((I have both if I put in the proper hearts.))
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:21 pm

((Please limit the OOC))

A clone walked into the office sitting down, "May I speak with you?"

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Rahenno walked to the tree where the office is located. He made his way to the office. Rahenno found the office and knocked on the door.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Lenon followed and waited at the side, not going in to give Rah and Masumi some privacy.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

(( eek You called me Rah, that's the first I've seen any post you made have just Rah.))
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm

((Dx I'm lazy and didn't feel like typing Rahenno. Does it bother you?))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Areku came through the window,"Um....Masumi-sensei I just got back and well I can't seem to find Shiro whereabouts in Suna as well I don't really know that much of the outlaws we were chasing." Areku said rubbing his head in shame.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:20 am

Masumi looked at Areku. "Oh it's fine, Shiro can take care of himself. He use to be a Rogue so he will be fine." She then turned her attention to the door. "Come in." Masumi said turning her attention to the clone. "How may I help you?" She asked wanting to know what he would like.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Rahenno opened the door and walked in. "Hey, did you miss me?" He said walking towards Masumi. Kayo walked in behind him and jumped up and down and ran to Masumi and jumped on her desk and to her shoulder. "Arf!!" He barked happy to see her.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Masumi giggled as she pet Kayo. "Hello to you." She then turned her attention to her husband and stood up and walked over to her. Masumi wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed him passionatley for a few moments and pulled away some to where there lips were still touching. "Mmm hello to you to." She said with a smile as she rubbed his cheek with her hand and looking into his eyes.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

As Rahenno came close to return the kiss, he placed his hands arms around her waist. "It's been awhile, nice to see that your still looking a wonderful as ever." He gave the same caring, loving look into Masumi's eyes just as she gave him. "How's life as a Kage going?" He asked still holding his wife.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Masumi smiled and held him closer. "Oh it's slowly killing me." She said simpley then laughed. "Kidding it going good, I saw Susumu eariler. We went to the springs...thats pretty much the only time I left this office." Masumi said basicly being trapped behind that desk the entire time.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Rahenno chuckled, "That sucks. To tell the truth, I'm rarely in my office, going around the village, checking up on things. I more really came here to take a vacation. From the looks of things, you could use one too." He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Dara walked up to the Kages door but stopped right outside and listened to the Kusakage and someone else talk. Dara made some quick hand signs and quietly said "Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)" now he could breath normally and not be heard.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm

((Except this whole building was made by my Wood Jutsu so i'm tapped into it by my chakra and ablilties. Meaning I can sense you so choose your next few actions carefully 3nodding ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games