Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:22 am

Ryoko was leaving the academy when he heard sounds of fighting in the Kusakage office. He walked over.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:30 am

Arashi got a bored look on his face as he continued to work out.

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:01 am

A clone of Lenon appeared in a burst of lightning. "Sorry...now, where were we?"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:13 pm

User Image

Dara Uchiha walked into the Academy looking for the Teacher so that he could learn the Basic jutsu. Dara spotted a clone of what looked to be an older Shinobi and walked over to him. "excuse me sir. can you teach me the basic jutsu?" Dara asked in his young voice.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm

"Why, sure. First jutsu - the clone technique. It's basic purpose is to make a clone of yourself so that the enemy is confused at which one is the real you. It can be used for escape, everyday tasks, or just fighting tactics." Lenon showed Dara the handseal and made a clone. "By the way, what's your name?"

(2 posts)
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

User Image

"O.k... my name is Dara (Mandara) Uchiha... you probably have heard of me..." Dara said as he watched Lenon do the Jutsu first. Dara then began to attempt at trying the jutsu.

Dara first gathered up enough chakra for the jutsu then tried the hand seals. Dara made a clone but it appeared on the floor and was lopsided.
[1/2]

Dara tried again exactly copying the hand seals he was shown before. Dara made three clones of himself then waved at them and sweep kicked them all making them poof away.
[2/2]

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:32 pm

"...Uh, sorry, no. Haven't heard of you." Lenon watched him finish the clone jutsu. "Okay, now, subsitution jutsu." Lenon showed him as the other clone threw a senbon and Lenon switched places with a small bundle of logs.

(2 posts)
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:38 pm

User Image

"im the Uchiha who killed his whole family when he was nine only a year ago..." Dara said as he watched Lenon do the jutsu. Dara quickly made a Clone then began to try the jutsu.

Dara's clone threw a Kunai at him. Dara made the hand sign but failed and was cut by the kunai.
[1/2]

Dara's clone threw another Kunai. Dara made the hand sign and found that he had switched places with a single log. Dara sweep kicked the clone from behind and made it poof away.
[2/2]

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:56 pm

"Oh...well, that's ominous." Lenon said as he watched Dara. "That seriously makes me question whether or not to train you. A few of my other pupils turned out that way. Not fun. Now, last jutsu - transformation jutsu." Lenon showed Dara the jutsu as he transformed into a desk and back.

(2 posts)
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:03 pm

User Image

"yeah... but im not realy a killer... i hate to kill... its just when i murdered my family i was ordered to by a older Jounin who wanted my family dead. after i killed them the Jounin fled the village and i have never seen him again." Dara said as he watched Lenon preform the jutsu.

Dara copy the hand signs then was covered in a poof of smoke but nothing happened. Dara then began to try again.
[1/2]

Dara tried again this time making the hand signs perfect. Dara then was covered in a quick poof of smoke as he transformed into a female version of Lenon. Dara canceled the transformation and turned back to normal.
[2/2]

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

"Well, Dara, there's a lesson that some people don't get. Authority isn't always right. You have to do what you think is right, but you must also hear the other side of the story. Killing should be avoided as as last resort only. That is what I believe is right." Lenon sighed. Turning around, he pulled a small cardboard box out of a scroll on the table behind him. He handed it to Dara. When opened, it would reveal a Grass headband.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm

User Image

"that's very true..." Dara mumbled to himself as he opened the box then put the grass headband on tying it around his head. "thank you for helping me graduate... and giving me a lesson. i realy don't like killing... but i guess i don't realy have a home to go back to now..." Dara said as he looked down at the ground feeling as if he shouldn't be here seeing that he was dangerous. Dara then bowed to Lenon then walked out of the Academy off to the training fields.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Arashi looked at the headband, and rubbed his forehead longingly.

(He still hasnt gotten his head band blaugh )
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 am

((Dx Sorry!!))

Lenon walked over to Arashi. He handed him another box with a headband in it with a smile.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:48 pm

(Lol no worries, I thought it was pretty humorous ^^)

Arashi looked over to the box. "Are you sure? I havent learned many techniques..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games