Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm
Tenketsou smiled listening to the clone explain the next jutsu.He cautiously made a quick hand sign."Shiatsu (Massage)." His hands began to glow a dark black once more as he took a hold of the clones arm and began to massage it with his chakra.It was pretty useless since the clone wasn't injured but it would still feel good."Easy enough I guess." 1/1  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 pm
4Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
5Tekishutsu (Extraction)
6Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
7Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
8Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
9Dokunuki (Poison Removal)
10Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)

"Now then. Sometimes you can't get rid of all the germs in your patient. This technique, Teikouryoku, will allow you to resist catching a virus your patient has. This one is a bit trickier - you have to go to a room with a sick person, stay near them for a while, then return without getting sick. I suggest finding a pretty girl who is sick and doing ....erhem, something to try hastening the process which would normally get you sick."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 pm
((Hes like 7))

Tenketsou started laughing listening to the clone speak."Your dirty Sensei!I will call you Dirty Birdy from now on!"Tenketsou smiled as he performed the hand signs."Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)."A small black light flashed over Tenketsous entire body."I got this one too."It didnt look like much but Tenketsous body and his immune system got a great boost from this jutsu that would protect him from what ever he was exposed to when healing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am

"How about Dirty Sand?" The clone chuckled and shook its head.
"Anyway. The next technique is the Tekihutsu technique. This involves massaging the flesh around something that has been stabbed in, and allows you to convince the body to force it out on its own."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 am
Tenketsou once again searched for a suitable practice patient,after a few minutes he found a man with a kunai lodged in his thigh.Tenketsou smiled as he looked over the mans wound before he flashed a few hand signs."Tekishutsu (Extraction)."Tenketsous hands were once again covered in his dark black chakra.He held both hands over the wound as the black chakra started to seep into the mans leg.The muscles and tissues around the broken blade began to move aside as the blade started to move up Tenketsous chakra. As soon as the blade was completely out Tenketsou smiled."Okay Dirty Sand Sensei,whats next?"1/1  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 am

"The next one isn't one you'll use much here, the Gantai technique. This allows you to use non-standard things like grass and paper to create workable bandages."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 am
Tenketsou looked around as he saw a few bags of sand sitting in the corner.He quickly grabbed them and spread them all over the floor in front of him.He then began to practice the hand signs as it was a very important part of the jutsu.As a medical ninja he couldnt dare screw up or he could cost someone their life.1/2

Tenketsou stepped back as his hands returned to normal.He then made the hand signs once more."Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)."His hand started to glow dark black as he placed them over the sand pile once more.The sand quickly packed together strong enough to make the bandage.As Tenketsous hand glowed with chakra he lifted the bandage as he placed it over the clones leg applying constant chakra to keep the sand together.As soon as he stopped the sand remained but it wouldn't last to long.2/2  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 am
As the clone explained the next technique Tenketsou sat there somewhat listening as he was partially spacing out.Tenketsou quickly threw a jab to a mans throat as it would cut off his oxygen supply.Tenketsou watched as the man fell back onto his back as he grasped for air.Tenketsou quickly began to practice the hand signs."Just wait a few more seconds Sir i will supply you oxygen."1/2

Tenketsou quickly stopped his attempt as he thought about it for a few seconds."Ok i got this."He quickly raced through the hand signs once more."Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)."The man was now passed out from the lack of oxygen.His hand started to glow black as he placed them over the mans heart and lungs.His chakra began to massage his heart and lungs as the man began coughing and gasping for more air."It looks like it got it."Tenketsou quickly helped the man up to his feet as he had finished his technique.2/2  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 am
As the clone explained the next technique Tenketsou sat there somewhat listening as he was partially spacing out still.Tenketsou began to practice the hand signs to the first jutsu he was going to use."Ok so first is Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)."Tenketsou thought over what the clanel had said about it stopping the bleeding by making the blood Coagulation with chakra."Damn these jutsus."1/2

Tenketsou stepped back as his hand returned to normal.He then made the hand signs once more."Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)."His hand started to glow dark black as he placed them over the wound in some random guys open wound a he stood there.After a few more minutes the bleeding was pretty much stopped.Now only a slight trickle remained.2/2  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 am
Dirty Sand Sensei quickly explained the final two jutsus in great detail as he watched and waited for Tenketsou to complete his medical training.Tenketsou began to practice the hand signs to the next medical jutsu he was going to use."It looks like Dokunuki (Poison Removal) is first."Tenketsou thought over what the clone had said about removing the colored liquid from the mans arm in place of removing poison since they were pretty much the same.1/2

Tenketsou quickly stopped his attempt as he thought about it for a few seconds."Ok i got this."He quickly raced through the hand signs once more."Dokunuki (Poison Removal)."HIs hand started to glow black as two orbs formed in his palms as he thrusted them into the mans arm.He slowly began drawing the colored water into the orbs.After a few minutes he had finished.The colored water was completely drawn out as he smiled. 2/2  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:15 am
Tenketsou began to practice the hand signs to the first chuunin jutsu he was going to learn."Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)."Tenketsou was growing quite bored from practicing the hand signs to the jutsu he had to learn but he knew it was very important as the slightest mistake could seriously harm someone.After a few minutes of practice Tenketsou took a deep breath as prepared him self for his first attempt.His eyes closed for a moment before they sprung open as he flashed through a few hand signs."Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)."Tenketsous hand began to glow dark black once more as two orbs began to form in his palms made out of pure chakra.Before they could finish forming they bursted sending small bits of chakra to hit Tenketsou in the chest. "Damn i was so close."1/5

Tenketsou began to practice the hand signs once more as he felt he could get the jutsu beter if his foundation was stronger and more trained."If i cant get this i wont even be able to become a basic medical shinobi."He started to think about what the clone was thinking about as he awaited for Tenketsou to complete his training.Even the thought of it filled him with excitement.2/5

After a few more minutes of practice Tenketsou took a deep breath as he once again prepared him self for another attempt. His eyes closed for a moment before they sprung open as he flashed through a few hand signs."Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)." Tenketsous hand began to glow dark black once more as two orbs formed in his palms.He looked at the obs as he tried to move his hands over the mans legs but as soon as he moved the orbs vanished.3/5

Tenketsou took a deep breath as prepared him self for yet another attempt.His eyes closed for a moment before they sprung open as he flashed through a few hand signs."Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)."Tenketsous hand began to glow dark black once more as two orbs formed in his palms.He slowly pressed them into the mans leg as he tried to heal the wound he had made when extracting the small knife from the wall.He waited for a few minutes but it was clear it wasnt working.4/5

Tenketsou quickly stopped his attempt as he thought about it for a few seconds."Ok i got this."He quickly raced through the hand signs once more."Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)."His hands started to glow black as two orbs formed in his palms as he thrusted them into the mans leg.He slowly began healing the wound he had inflicted there.After a few minutes he had finished.The mans leg was completely healed and looked like it had never happened.5/5  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 am

"Very good boy! Now then, what else is it that you want to know?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 am
((I really dont know ha I know medical and ninjutsu.Im not learning genjutsu or taijutsu and i self teach myself my elemental jutsu.Plus i already learned my bloodine/clan jutsu))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 am
((Go practice what you've learned. Figure out combinations for the techniques, or innovative ways to use them.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((Go practice what you've learned. Figure out combinations for the techniques, or innovative ways to use them.))

((I have a few ideas ha))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games