Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Xantos flipped his eye patch down and activated his byakugan, using the heavenly spin technique to repel the lava and wolves as it rushed around him. As soon as the onsluaght stopped, he backflipped away, landing next to Sengetsu. "Alright...crowd control or jinchuuriki. Take your pick."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Ryoko smirked, doing handsigns for another jutsu. "Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu (Lava Tsunami Technique)" Ryoko Slapped the ground. All the lava that was reppeled converged on the spot the two Akatsuki members were at.

((Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu (Lava Tsunami Technique)
Description: The user calls upon a substantially large amount of lava from the center of the earth. Due to the obvious distance, it takes quite some time for the lava to reach the face of the earth, but once it gets there, it becomes a furious tidal wave that burns and singes everything on its path. An extremely powerful and dangerous jutsu that should not be attempted unless the user is sure hisher allies will not be hurt by it. The tidal wave's size is about that of Suiton Daibakufu no jutsu and is fully controlled by the user.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:45 am
"How about both..." Sengetsu glanced upward, his blood red eyes became eternally mangekoyou active. His speed was incredible, as he appeared to vanish completely avoiding the lava. He stood now directly before Jason about five yards away, "Little Jinchuuriki..." Beneath his cloak his seals were unseen, and around the boy formed six water clones. Each had drawn their samehada blade gripping the weapon in their right hands. Sengetsu himself formed a single seal and around the boy the wind swirled creating a small tornado, making it impossible for him to escape. "Please come with us...even if you were to activate your owers a single slash would easily dispell them, making you incapable of fighting me, it would be wise to give in."

((Ok...my eternal mangekyou is madara's and under the description it says I get a boost to basically my speed. stamina, etc. thats how I dodged that attack so easily. Oh, and might I suggest getting help...because you're not ready to fight us...trust me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am
I'm editing my post...didn't read the previous pages.  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 am
A dog looking at Sen and then took off running getting out of there way and disappearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 am
(I've got the same version as Sen...so....yar.)

Xantos darted in a flash away from the lava. "Lava...that's a pretty interesting element. He made several handsigns in quick succesion. "Ikazuchi Tengai no Jutsu!" A giant dome of thunder surrounded the jinchuuriki, Sengetsu, and Xantos. "Well...this'll come in handy...now, Jason. Come quietly...we promise we won't hurt you if you do." he said. Xantos made six water clones as well, each drawing their chainsaw blade. Xantos decided to add to the barrier by making handseals and placing his hand near the tornado. "Water Prison Jutsu." he muttered and a sphere of water went around the tornado and contained Jason inside of it. "Hey, Sengetsu. If you can locate the seal, I might be able to mess with his chakra a bit."

Ikazuchi Tengai no Jutsu (Thunder Dome Jutsu)

Thunder Dome jutsu is a barrier jutsu. When activated, it makes a dome of thunder around the user, and a large area, protecting allies, or keeping enemies in or out. Projectile weapons like shuirken and kunai may pass into it due to their metal material. However, elemental attacks will not. The term dome is accctually misused, because the barrier acctually goes underground and loops back forming a sphere. If a person were to jump into the barrier, they would get a heavy electrical shock, most likely resulting in paralisis. If the person was to stay in the electricity to long, death would almost be certain. The weak spot of the jutsu, is the 'equator', the exact center of the dome where there is least electricity. This weak spot is usually eye level with the ground.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 am
Ryoko did a set of handsigns swifly. The ground under the dome began instantly became black. It pulled in the three shinobi under the dome, trapping them under the ground, and making it difficult to breathe and even more difficult to move.

((Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Description: A technique which creates a large viscous swamp underneath an opponent. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp, also it has the distinct ability to subdue any chakra effect, hence one cannot walk on it using chakra.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am
(and i've got bloodline crusher, so both of them are useless anyway)

Jason just smiled, "Maybe you should check you got the right one first," he would say, as he would dissolve into a puddle of mud with a large pile of about 50 explosive notes inside it. Useally there sharingan would see that he was a clone, but his bloodline crusher would stop that from happening. As all of this was happening, The real jason rose out of the ground behind Ryoko, smiling. "Do you really think i'm stupid enough to just walk right up to you? Please, i thought that you'd be smart enough to realise that," Jason said as he made the single seal to set off the 50 tags, he would then flashed through some handsigns, while placing his hand on the ground. As he did this, a large lake of mud en-fused with jasons chakra would form around jason, and underneath Everyone at the gates. This mud lake would be 10ft deep, and cant be water walked on due to the different properties of mud from water. This would cause all to be caught in it to sink unless they acted fast.

(it'll be hard for you to dodge it when you just trapped yourself in a dome now...)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 am
With the appearance of the technique the tornada drew in the water of the swamp and its effects, completely trapping Jason within it. Sengetsu however did not panick within the jutsu, his clones all formed the same seal, their bodies dispersed into water joining the swamp. Moments later they appeared standing atop the liquid. "You can't defeat me with such a pathetic jutsu..." He runed to face Jake. "SO a bloodline crusher eh?" he laughed. "I don't need sharingan to capture such a weak jinchuuriki." he vanished into the swamp. The sanin had made a big mistake providing him with the large playground, he maneuvered through the water rapidly appearing from its edge he stepped forth onto the ground. Beneth his cloak his hands created the seal, and the sky blackened, rain poured from the sky, infused with the chakra of the ninja. Slowly he stepped forth, he needed a few minutes (three posts) before the puddles on the ground would be ready for him to begin his assault. "Tell me young one...what is it about your life that you value so much...for after this day it will no longer be in your possession." he grinned reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am
woa...everytime I post someone else finishes one right before me so I dont see it..ok editing.))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 am
(Ye no worrys, also, the one you had was always a clone, i planned it so it was like that, just wasn't expecting what you did) ,just so you know for editing, you can control the water part, but not the mud part, so even your clan ability overcome my clans skills)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am
(actually our clan abilities pretty much nulify each other, I can't control mud but I can dehydrate the liquid portion and make it rock, and useless to both of us.))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:27 am
( Rock is useless to you, but not to me, thats why i got earth god inside me too, Earth > water)

Jason made a false thinking pose, "erm....I dont really value anything that you can try and take away, but i kinda like my demon where he is, Also, weak? i guess you base things on looks, cause that wont get your anywhere," he would say, as he went through some more handsigns, drawing several exploding tags from a pouch on his leg, he placed then on his arms up his sleeves. He then finished the last seal, and from his sleeves burst forth 4 Black Streamline Birds, two from each sleeve, which would weave and move randomly as they headed for sengetsu, each bird would carry the bloodline crusher effect, meaning that he couldn't use sharingan to predict there movments. Right after this, his would close his eyes for a second, only to re-open them as they appeared demonic, "now lets get all this talk out of the way", he would say as small rocks would rise from the ground to form around him, forming two tails behind him, and an armor shape around him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am
Sengetsu was not foolsih enough to stand and wait as the boy applied the tags, as the birds closed in the shinobi was already forming his seals. The rain drops atop the birds all began to connect, covering them and aplying great pressuring crushing the figures. Sengetsustepped forth. "is that all?" the last word of the question was said by a clone behind the genin, Sengetsu formed the seal and the water clone exploded.

xLytez

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:47 am
((Ahh never mind))
Areku had quickly made two lightning and Wwater clone to run up to Jason using there speed there behind him the the wind clone and lightning one both made themselves into a human shield as the attack of the water clone explosion, at the same time the last lightning clone came close to Sengetsu behind attempting a bear hug tackle at the same time Areku made a seal to make the clone explode.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games