Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

"He is not dead." Rini snapped insistently, flowing to her feet even as the boy shot toward her. She did not flinch when his sword swiped too close to her fingers. Several heartbeats passed as she met the boy's gaze with a sharp glare, her robes settling back down around her slender frame. Her eyes studied his almost critically and -- after some time -- she seemed to dismiss him and drop her attention to what was left of the tendrils in her hand.

The High Priestess hummed in thought. "We seek many things," she replied absently as she unwound the thick threads from around her head and then looped them through her fingers. "We seek to return our anchor to its proper place." She frowned slightly as her fingers tangled, grasping the thread with her other hand and slipping them free. "We seek the memories of the silly little fly." Her nimble fingers continued to play with the limp tendrils as if a cat with a dead mouse. "We seek to keep the sky from falling, but it has already fallen, hasn't it? Fallen, fallen, and it can't get up. But maybe it can. Maybe it can. We shall see."

She fell silent again, taking the time to separate the two threads and then tie one to each hilt of Jashin's Fangs at her hips. This done, she lifted her gaze back to the boy, her blue-green eyes unsettling in their intensity and yet jagged lack of focus. "We seek life in death." One of her hands rose to touch her fingertips to his forehead. They trailed lightly down the bridge of his nose, brushed lightly over his lips, and then dropped to the dip of his throat. Her voice took on an almost ethereal quality as she murmured, "What is it you seek, Hunter?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 651

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Ninjutsu][Gennin]
"Touchy subject." Niko replies to the dead man response. His poor tendrills disconnected from his body go limp and over time turn to ash as they no longer have any life feeding them. Young Niko blinks innocently to the young lady and smiles "I seek knowledge..." The tendrills coil inside his body as he speaks. "I seek whatever these things lead me to for I want to know what they can and will do if given what we both crave." He hears her little ramble of craziness and finds it quite normal strangely. Looking around the place he finally builds up the courage to ask a counter question. "Why do my threads not seek you?" Looking to the still sleeping man, Niko understands: must be her boyfriend or something. He see's that he perhaps may of stepped over the line here in Kusa and doesn't wish to invade on this girls privacy completely. Yet he is too far into this situation now to turn back. Looking to the custom swords made for him by his mother he smiles and attaches his threads to the loops at the end. The swords he doesn't use the butcher knives wouldn't be quite proper in this situation. Rather the second pair of duel swords the more needle thin type yet small about the size of a night stick are perfect in this situation. He motions the needles up in an arc facing the sleeping man. "It would be so simple." he turns his head with a smile. "His life could be renewed within me, all his memories all his past would be my past..." The threads coil about popping out of his ankles now and other places among his biceps and forearms. The sturdy threads guide and protect the swords while they inch closer to the sleeping mans chest.

"...Not about tears anymore"  

marquis27

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini frowned when she felt the tendrils collapse into dust. Oh well. She tucked her hands into the opposite sleeves, studying the emerging threads with a medic's eye. She answered his question without thinking, as if another placed the words in her mouth. "We are everything and nothing -- neither living nor dead. We can only take life, not give . . ." She trailed off, expression almost confused as her hands dropped to her abdomen. "Or perhaps it is because they seek what makes the world, and we are of that which unmakes it." The High Priestess shook her head, eyes returning to focus on the tendrils.

She bristled, one black scimitar flashing from her hip to her hand and snapping up to touch his throat. "You will not touch what is not yours," she reiterated slowly and dangerously.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 650

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 pm
marquis27
User Image Niko

"Don't you wish to know?" Niko's eyes totally changed a look of mature intrigue and exploratory impulse fills them. He looks to her with sincere eyes. "Ma'am I do not seek to know why he won't wake up to all this commotion, but something is telling me that this man is messed up." Niko's blades held on by his threads his hands are still free to weave handsigns. He weaves a simple handsign, just in case things get out of hand. With a gulp Niko laughs. "What if I gain all his knowledge, what if he becomes me or i become him? there is so many possibilities just laying at wait here." Niko smiles looking at the pitch black blade and smiling to Rini. "My name is Niko by the way. Good to meet you ma'am." The needle like sword of his just at the very edge of the sleeping mans chest. An inch forward and the sword would be within the man. The situation close at hand Niko in his innocence and youth has a sort of persuasive charm that is unlike others. "I want to know this mans knowledge." Niko says this as a sort of revealing thought that he desires that mans life and wishes to obtain it: a beautiful lady at his side waiting for him desperately. That is love... If that man had the knowledge to obtain it...Niko wanted it.

marquis27

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Deep sleep is not uncommon for those who have recently experienced massive trauma," Rini replied coolly, her voice carrying the calm detachment of a medic reciting fact. "He is not dead now, but he was. Beheaded. Right in front of us. We lost him and almost everything with him. He may still be . . . lost, but we will find him. We must find our Sin. We must."

When the boy's blades inched closer to Sindenky's chest, Rini pressed her own onyx scimitar closer to his throat -- not quite hard enough to draw the blood the Fangs craved, but just enough to serve as a reminder and warning. Her eyes sharpened and her voice lost some of its ethereal quality. "Yes. You are Niko -- not my Sin. What makes you think you are worthy to be my sin?" Her gaze roved over him critically. He did have the white hair -- the alabaster skin. He could almost be Sindenky's brother -- or maybe even, in a few years, his twin. An ample replacement, especially if your silly little fly does not wake. A sliver of doubt and longing seeped into her chest and her voice dropped. "What if you are wrong? What if you do not become him? I will have lost him again -- again -- gone. I can't do that. I can't. You will not touch what is not yours."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 649

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image Niko

Wincing his eye slightly Niko laughs. "He's a goner lady, stop holding onto old memories." A bold move. "His life was taken from him already, he obviously cant defend himself properly. Let his force join mine and I will protect what memory you have of him." Niko's white hair rustles slightly as he looks to the lady he is not sure what she meant by calling him sin. Is this the mans name? or is it some other meaning? "What if I am wrong?!" The boy stomps his foot to stop the girls clammering and nonsense. A bunch of tendrils become springs on the bottom of his feet as he springs backwards and away from the blade the tendrills and knives stay close to Sin's chest. Looking the lady square in the eyes he laughs. "I could try and if it doesn't seem to work then you can try and kill me and take it back, return it all to normal...if he has died once before what would stop you from bringing his heart back once again?" The boy looks to her as the springs increase his height and he remains a tad bit further away from the interesting and nameless lady. Niko doesn't even try to answer the question of why he is worthy enough to be her sin. he doesn't know what it means, and knows if he is to compare himself to her lover over there, he will only anger he and the whole conversation will head downhill quickly. Must stay calm in this sort of situation. "You've lost something close to you, as have I" Niko speaks of the death of his family and the loss of knowledge of who he is. The shift in perspective of who he actually is after learning about his true family. "I wish to see all those old times move on. What better way than to start anew?" He smiles as he calms down slightly..."I never did get your name ma'am." The boy is at edge the blades and threads wanting so deep to burrow into the mans chest and take his heart. The quiver and send the response and sensation to Niko. It hits him hard and his appearance shows that of the intense pleasure of bloodlust for knowledge. The boy draws a bit of blood from sins chest with juts the tip of his needle like blade. licking his lips at the sight of blood Niko is ready.

marquis27

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

A familiar, metallic scent touched Rini's nose, and she whirled to see the boy's swords piercing skin. Any words Niko had spoken -- and would speak in the next few moments -- flew from her head. With a snarl, she snapped out her arm and swatted the blades away. Her second scimitar flashed into her hand and immediately set to work with its twin in beating back the tendrils in quick, fluid, and precise slashes. "He is mine," she snarled when, at last, she planted herself between the boy and her fiance and stilled. "His heart is mine. You will not take it without my permission."

Jashin chuckled faintly in the back of her head. And then, you will tear it out with your own two hands, will you not, my sweet? The Fang's tips wavered, but Rini tightened her grip on them and set her chin. She met Niko's gaze head-on, gaze fierce and determined. "If you touch him again, I will kill you." Even when he holds such promise? The two of you could do great things -- so very great things. He could anchor you . . . forever.

His words struck a chord in Rini's chest, and some of the fury seeped from her eyes to be replaced by a hint of confusion and an even smaller sliver of hope. "Who are you," she breathed, "that He would say such? Great things. Great things. Forever. He only seeks one thing, and for Him to say that . . . to support you . . ." She trailed off, the Fangs vanishing back beneath her cloak as she glided toward Niko. "Who are you? What are you? Why would he take a shine to you when he has shown such disdain for my Sin?" Her hands lifted to cradle his face, her blue-green eyes piercing his. "What makes you so special?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 648

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm
Sindenky began to stir as the blade cut into his chest. He awoke, as if the pain was no more than a nudge. Though his knowledge of skills had been lost, his body was still strong. "Awake?" he spoke the word out loud as he slowly rose into a sitting position, rubbing his yes and trying to understand the meaning. Before he got a good time to think, he felt something. Thr sickly burning chakra in his chest, and the source of his anguish. The girl names Rini. His heart began to race, pumping blood all though his body. Sindenky struggled and kicked at the bed, trying to put as much room between himself and the girl that brought him pain as possible. He was so fixated on Rini, hat he missed the boy entirely. In comparison his chakra was hardly even on his radar. Searching for words, he found only small whimpers and gasping sounds. Something deep in his mind snarled and snapped, but this was not something Sindenky could understand, or even recognize as unusual.  

Sindenky

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:44 pm
(...)

User Image Niko

"Tsch..." Gritting his teeth together at the assault from this unknown lady ensues Niko's attention diverts from her as he watches the man awake. 'There goes an easy target.' His mind races as to how he will get out of this one clean. Lowering most all his tendrills except for those coming from his wrists. Which still hold blades. Those whip back quickly forcing the blades into a backward spin and back into Niko's hands. This all happens right a Rini glides towards him, luckily she was not hit by the blades. That could of spelled trouble for the young man...although this ladies mind he seems to be encountering is quite troubled. who is she talking to? who is this he she is hearing...that man has hardly uttered a common word or let alone anything more than a grunt out. Who is this third party? is there someone else here that Niko is unaware of? Staying on guard the boy lets the lady cradle his face, but backs away slightly turning his cheek slightly towards her. "I told you who I am..." Niko looks down shaking his head. "...And who are you!? Who are you to say I'm special?" The boy swats her hands away in anger, his power consuming rational thought. His eyes swirl with danger as he retracts all but two tendrills one from each wrists and two hidden tendrills appearing at his heels and meat of the bottom of his feet.

These tendrills at his feet remained rather secretive never appearing too much and only coiling up beneath Niko's feet, creating springs so he can bounce at quicker speeds. The young boy holds his needle like blades bouncing away from the lady blowing on the blades to create a bit of wind on the outside, the blades extend to full length dual needle like wind longswords. Ripping up ground and cutting patterns and holes in anything they touch. The young boy races towards Sin. Aiming for two spots, one to take a straight meat shot to the side of the mans gut, the other to cut an artery close to the heart, and hopefully not hit the ribcage so as to get a clean cut free of bone fragments. (bone will also serve to stop blade slightly.) Nikos straight forward style may be a bad idea, but he cannot wait the man has just awoken is off guard this boy knows a good situation turned bad and this is it. This is his last moment to strike. The tendrills attached to his wrist coil and wrap around his weapons to help steady them as well as to hopefully creating a nice opening for them to dig into the man's chest and take his heart or constrict an organ to help add pressure to the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini frowned when the boy swatted her hands away. How rude. She tucked her arms into the opposite sleeves and scoffed slightly. "I am--" Her words cut off, however, when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She spun, eyes widening at the sight of Sindenky awake . . . and absolutely terrified of her. Pulling her arms apart, she held up her hands in a sign of peace and spoke gently to him, "Easy. It's okay. You're safe. I'm not going to hurt you, love. You don't have to be sca--"

Once again, her statement fell short -- this time interrupted by a blast of wind and the shape of boy rushing past her. A snarl tore from her throat as charka instinctively pumped into the muscles of her legs, ignoring the pain and wet feeling that blossomed all down her back. Pain meant little to nothing to a Jashinist outside of her rituals. He just would not listen would he?! There was no time to plant herself once more between the boy and her fiance, but Rini's mind was not operating in a logical mode anymore. Fury swept through her as she lunged forward and slammed bodily into the genin mid-rush. Those springs on his feet might have given him speed, but their very nature would prevent him from quickly changing direction in time to react and dodge the assault of the near-jounin medic.

Her chakra-fueled tackle carried them into -- and then through -- the adjacent wall. Glass and wood shattered and splintered around them in a shower of shards. Rini turned their land in the street into a roll, using the carried momentum to rise smoothly to her feet and fling the boy away from her -- away from the dorm -- away from her Sindenky. She remained crouched, scowling as she tore a shard of glass from her upper arm and then rolled her shoulder. The movement was accompanied by another stab of pain, but she mentally shoved it down as she fixed her gaze -- the fury and blood-lust within it fully renewed -- on her newest target. "Did you not hear us? Or did you just not listen?" she growled, threateningly. "Either way, we will teach you to mind our words -- even if we have to tear you apart. You will learn."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 646

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Metal bubbled up from the ground and shaped to form the Kusakage. She was surprised by the scene that beheld her. "What is this." The metal clone of the woman demanded sharply. There was a metallic grind to her voice. Her eyes finally came to rest on the boy. She did not recognize him at all, he looked young but he couldn't possible be a student of her village. Maybe not yet at least. But by the nature of Rini's stance she had been the reason for them being on the ground outside of the dorm and a hole in the building. She was defensive though by the way she held her body. Had this child attacked Rini? And what was of Sin? The metal clone was ready to step in between the two and end the fight if they chose to continue it.

((EDITS MADE
cause I re-read this over today and HO' LAWD were there some typos. (still are I think)
Also added an extra sentence or two for a description.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image Niko

Hit like a brick, Niko collides through the walls displacing his shoulder and cutting up his whole left side with broken fragments of wall and glass. Tumbling on the ground he looks dizzy from all the action. His head swaying back and forth he suddenly bursts way into smoke. A tiny and poor blue bird substituted long ago with Niko. Niko appears in the tree where the blue bird once mocked him and brought him down...or was it giving him luck? Niko has no problem killing off such an animal for a good bit of magic. Easy tricks he would use to gain money back where he was from. "No I listened to you, and I can't tell you what I am or if I am special or not? can I?" Niko jumps down from the tree and onto the street. "I guess that's a decision for you to make." Putting away his swords he holds his shoulder in pain. Although he was able to substitute in time, she still displaced his shoulder and it hurts like searing hell. The world just keeps getting weirder as another strong presence appears before the young boy from a metal puddle. Still addressing Rini he bows his head slightly and takes a couple steps backwards. "Sorry for my intrusion ma'am." Looking up into her eyes one last time he smiles, "Til' we meet again." Turning around he holds his arms out towards the kage in a motion of: I've done something wrong if you are going to arrest me here are my arms. Turning himself in the rational thinking Niko is back the tendrills craving has stopped, and now he gathers his emotions and thoughts thinking the only proper thing for him to do at the moment would be go to jail and think about what he has done.

marquis27

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching the girl tackle a boy though a wall, Sindenky felt something was off. This was the first time he had seen her, and not felt pain. With this realization, his fear seemed to wash away. He tried to recall everything said about his creation. "Face.." he muttered to himself, reaching up and brushing his fingertips across the unfamiliar features of his own face.

He had the face of Sin. A face that brought him pain, something he had yet to truly understand. Puling himself from the bed, he crept past the newly formed hole in the wall, and began to rummage though the contents of the dresser. The hinges and draws took him some time to understand, and even distracted him with more questions, but he got his focus together and found what he was looking for.

The man pulled the strange robe he wore from his body and dropped it on the ground. Pulling the soft fabric from within the dress, he began attempting to dress himself. This took much time, and the end result was not pretty, most articles of clothing being multilayer and tied on with belts. However he had succeeded in covering his face. There. No face. no pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

The High Priestess frowned at the blue bird and then dismissed it with a snort. There was not even enough chakra in that tiny little avian to power her life for the time it would take her to step over to it, draw a stake, and perform the time stealing jutsu that lengthened her lifespan. Her gaze flicked to the metal clone and then honed in on the boy -- the real one this time. "He tried to take our Sin away -- tried to steal his heart. His heart belongs to us!" She nearly shrieked the last bit as she took a threatening step toward the target of her ire. Her breathing came quick and ragged even as blood soaked down her back and arm. Though not glaringly obvious, it granted a wet sheen to her black robes and made the cloth stick to her skin.

The teenager's smile threw her off for a moment, however. She blinked rapidly and the rage drained from her face. The disarmed and confused expression only lasted for a couple of heartbeats before the snarl returned full force. "Yes," she snapped, "and pray we do not tell our father of this. He is the Mizukage, you know, and will be not happy at all that you threatened his daughter, son-in-law-to-be, and unborn grandson." Blood dripped from her right fingertips, darkening the dusty street. "Now, get out of our sight!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 645

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was time to test his theory. Time to see if the bound fabrics would be a sufficient protection. His heart was racing as he approached the hole in the wall. Passing though the portal he came to the edge of the building. Looking down he felt a burst of adrenaline. The feeling of vertigo as he peered over the edge was a new experience. In an excited stupor, he stepped from the edge, falling though the air before striking the ground. His landing was botched and unnatural. Kinosei collapsed to the ground like a board. He lay flat on the earth for some time, before slowly pulling himself to his feet. He could not understand it, but he felt nothing from this. His body was durable enough to resist the impact, and allow him to walk away unscathed.

He grin, looking his body and bandages over, then moved his vision to the bane of his existence. His eyes locked to Rini, to the girl carrying his child. This fact, and even concept was lost to the man. Held his glare, waiting for the familiar pain to come from this girl. Waiting to see if his theory was correct. Waiting, for an answer to a question.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff