Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Aki couldn't help but chuckle as he chugged the water. The clone whom had given him the water disappeared. Didn't he know that if you suddenly took in too much water it would come right back out. She shook her head and simply smiled at his thanks. There was something childish about him that put her at ease. As he attempted to rise to his feet the remaining clone gave aid but was dragged down and dispersed. This time the real Aki crossed over to help him.

She took one of his arms about her neck and gave him an encouraging smile, "Let's go take a seat over there. You can have my diner," She then added to herself, "Not like I'm going to eat it." If he was to allow her and try to stand up once more Aki would guide him to where Daron and her had been sitting and place him right in front of her uneaten plate of mandarin chicken.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku was still looking down for a while, it had been a while since he pushed himself this far especially without his sensei it was new to him, he blanked out for a second as he thought about something that has motivated suddenly to come to grass as he looked at Aki suddenly after she had finish talking.

"Thanks........ I appreciate it but why are you being so nice to me." Riku said softly that it might not been heard with a really almost singing voice as he looked at her with a small distrust then suddenly saw her smile and stood up with her not waiting for her to answer yet, he was still looked confuse and greatly leaned on Aki, his tattoos in his arm showing greatly as they seem to be alive. "Sorry for leaning so much, just my head it feels like exploding." Riku said weakly as he waited for her to guide him to the table or anywhere.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 pm

"My name's Daron by the way." Daron says as he walks up beside them towards the table, he doesn't take a seat he only stands near the table.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Aki sat Riku in the chair and pushed her plate towards him. She gave him a closed smile. And sat in a chair a few spaces from him. The girl was starting to get the akward tinge from her underlying fear. She looked to Daron as he spoke and clasped her hands together. Her feet folded one over the other as she was silent for a little while then looked at the boy she'd rescued. "I'm Aki."

[[ -sudden braindeath- ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked at the plate his body feeling numb still as he lifted his his hands it was clear that he wasn't in the best shape at the moment even his eyes had large bags under them,"Nice to meet you.................... Aki............ I'm ............ Riku......... Morinaga Riku." Riku said with a shortness a breath as he took the first bite from her plate carefully trying to spill it from all his shaking.

Riku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:26 pm

"Aki, Riku it was nice meeting both you. I hope that are paths will cross again someday." Daron smiled and turned to walk away when a hawk lands on his shoulder with a small letter tied to it's leg. "Thank you." Daron says and takes the letter and the hawk fly's away Daron reads the letter then snaps his fingers burning it.

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku ate as quickly as possible then stood up,"Thank you. Aki... I hope to meet ya again." Riku said as he suddenly kissed her cheek out of gratitude then headed to the gates.

Riku's Theme:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku arrived to the shop and waited for a meal as on his side there was a bag with a bunch of normal katanas, "Some food please, anything is fine." Arekku said simply.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Kowaii landed in front of the ramen shop. Once he entered, he looked around quickly. One of the server's saw him, and asked him if there was anything they could get him. He responded non-chalantly, "Sorry, I'm just looking for a little pervert. No worries." He said with a slight grin, and decided to find out what was with the shrieking.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku saw the man come to the ramen shop and immediately recognize him as one of the past attackers of Kusa as he quickly stood up making his chair by accident as he walked over and then started to follow him to make sure he didn't cause any problems.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio landed the plane gently on the roof of the ramen shop. The shop's big sign kept anybody passing by from noticing it. From there, Yukio took out the paper bag from his backpack and jumped down. He entered the ramen shop shouting, "Hey big man! I got those ingredients you sent me to get!"
The chef turned from his work to look at Yukio holding the paper bag. A kind smile touched his face and he tried to act casual while turning back to his work and saying, "Just rest it on the counter back in the kitchen."
"O-kay!" Yukio cheered childishly while exiting to the back of the kitchen and placing the bag gently on the counter. Then, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small letter, written in red ink. He rested it against the bag with a grin before leaving the kitchen again. The note read..

Half of the money in the bag goes to the hospital for better equipment and pain killers, the other half goes to the first charity organization you see. Give the jewelry to the little girls at the orphanage, and tell them I said Merry Christmas. Inside there is also a number of assorted clothes and undergarments. Be sure to hand them over to good will. Finally, there is a photo of a girl and her parents. Rest it at the opening of cave nearby the healing springs.
-Red Raven

Outside of the kitchen, Yukio took a seat at the counter and the chef opened a bottle of sake for him. "It's on the house." Yukio gave the man an understanding smile and poured himself a drink.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Kowaii touched down in front of the Ramen shop and entered. He walked up behind Yukio and put a hand on his shoulder. He leaned down to whisper in the kid's ear. "Kid, do you really need those undergarments, or that picture?" Kowaii had asked him. He didn't see the bag in the back.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Hey! Hands off of the customer!" The ramen shop chef boomed as he glared at Kowaii.

"Big man!" Yukio shouted back cooly. "It's perfectly alright. This man here was just treating me to some ramen." Yukio glanced up at Kowaii with a little grin and pointed at the seat next to him. "Isn't that right?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"I'll answer your question, when you answer mine." Kowaii said. He was getting kinda hungry and wouldn't mind buying some ramen, and he was also never one for eating alone, so he might buy the kid ramen depending on his answer.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Hmph, it's not that I need them, but that other people need them. The photo though was just to make the whole operation go more smoothly. If you had caught up and tried to attack me I was going to use the picture as a hostage to get away, that's all." Yukio then glanced at the chef. "Two pork ramen!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games