Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm

" yeah sure why don't we go for a walk." elaise said smiling broadly at him, she needed to get out of the house for a while. it was lovely here but she still wasn't used to it.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Azzura was walking around untill she found a girl laying onto the ground.Azzura knelt beside her and looked worried"Hey you ok?"
Zack smiled at her and took her hand,he then went outside with her.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:38 pm

elaise smiled at zack as he took her hand but didn't say anything, walking outside with zack she saw azzura talking to a girl that was lying on the ground.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Zack also saw Azzura"Hey Azzura!Do you need help"

Azzura shook his head"No..just go with Elaise...And don't ask em why i know what you bot wanted to do....and yes it improved alot Zack..."

Zack starred at her and nodded"Okey..Well you heard her..let's go"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:49 pm

elaise looked puzzled by waht azzura said but didn't day anything, instead she smiled at zack and still holiding his hand she carried on walking with him. " so where we going then?" she sauid enquiringly.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:53 pm

"Just through the town..i think...I am not sure yet"He said nervously at her.As he noticed that she looked a bit puzzeld he sighed"Azzura can see into the future...often it just happens even if she doesn't want it.Becase of this she tried not to fall in love and is often shy if she meets a guy..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:58 pm

elaise saw how nervous zack was and squeezed his hand encouringly, listening to what he said about azzura she said thoughtfully " i would hate to have those powers."
she looked around at the town as they walked through it, some of the buildings where beautiful and the pleasure she fekt at being here could be seen on her face.
what she didn't know was that fang was silently trailing behind them incase anything happened to either of them.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:04 pm

He smilled as she squezzed his hand"Yes...true...but because of this power she found me in the forest..but you are right...i woulf hate these powers too"He sighed and looked around"Beautifull huh?When i was younger i played with Azzura hie and seek here.. .she always won but i never cared.I always watched the buildings or the trees here."He said grinning as he walked wth her to a place with a spring at it ,around the spring where beautifull orange trees.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

" wow, it's beautiful." she muttered just load enough for him to hear. " it reminds me so much of the beauty of the forst before the creatures took over it."
she let go of his hand and sat down on the ground next to the spring closing her eyes slightly.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm

He sat down beside her and looked to the sky"I knew you would like it "He smiled and closed his eyes,the wind blew slightly
I..I think i like her...realy much...argh i can't tell her that can i!?

( i am away now see ya tomorrow good night)

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:24 pm

( see you then, im going now as well.)

elaise opened her eyes and looked at him smiling, she felt the wind blowing slightly and lied back her hands under her head.
i really do like him, but how am i supposed to tell him. why do i have to be so shy.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

Arashi put the knife she had been twirling in her pocket and rolled over so that she wasn't face first in the dirt. Sitting up she shook her head before mumbling about mixed things ranging from clumsiness to to shes gotta get a seeing pair of eyes. Forcing herself to sit up her hair flung to the front of her face covering the cut on her cheek and forehead while turned slightly to see the person who was talking to her. " Yeah, im fine, just having a hard time accepting I didn't sense the hole I tripped in, thank you for asking." Shaking her head her hair fell back to its place neatly on the sides as she tried covering up her cuts. " I just know one of the other people in my um....field of work are gonna make a scene about this, I just know it." Arashi laughed because it was true, and she had gotten used to it.

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 am

Azzura smiled at her"Good that you are okey"SHe said" Wanna go inside of my house ,so we can take care of the wounds?"She asked her as she stood up and held her hand out to help her up"Oh and why would they make a scene abbout this?"

Zack felt also the wind and breathed in deeply.He always loved to feel the wind.He turned to Elaise and looked at her."Elaise...what are you thinking about this all what happend to us?And about what will still happen..do you think we are realy able to..defeat this things?"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 am

"You know I kind of heard them" Coop says to Dave.
"Hah ah, Coop and Azzura sittin on a tree, K-I-S um F-B-D-G" Dave wrongly spelt.
"Quit joking, it hasn't gotten that serious. She is nice and a good looking girl. But it's too soon to be in a dating phase. We just met, so I can't really have developed clear feelings for her. The basis of a relationship would first require getting to know the person. You know find some commonality with one another. Then share some personal stuff. These are necessary steps for intamacy. Now if you want real examples, take a look at Elaise and Zack. Clearly they had the time to develop their affection. They are probably going to be shy about it though."

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:02 am

"Um ok, thanks." Arashi said softly but had yet to finish the sentence,"See there is only one issue, I am kinda blind and well, I can't focus, Thats mainly why. They say a blind person can't do my job, so when I trip up or fall they crack jokes, I don't mind it though because they've managed to mess up more then myself to my knowledge." She laughed slightly at the end taking the girl hand and standing up, " By the way my names Arashi, whats yours?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games