Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Alice stood up "Well I don't plan to fight you...maybe the swords would be best.." she sighed, and fired another arrow, missing the bullseye by one inch. She kept firing and got closer, until she hit the bullseye.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:43 pm

User ImageShou smiled. "Good job." He commented. "Yes, maybe using the sword is easier, for you. Still, you should ask Hirono if you want to learn it."

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Alice huffed "Ha no way, not if all he wants is to call me weak, and insult me for not fighting! I've been capable of learning on my own from time to time" She stuck her tounge out, staring at the ground stubbornly.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:31 pm

User ImageShou shrugged. "It's you choice." He mumbled. Suddenly Shou had remembered something Alice mentioned earlier. "What spell book did you take out of the library?" He asked, curious and a bit worried.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Akaisoru

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:38 pm

User ImageAvalon stood up and stumbled out of the kitchen, he made his way to the third floor and wandered the corridors.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Alice shrugged, then shot another arrow. "Hmmm think it was called Basic Magic of the Demontica possibly...I don't know ,but I've already learned one spell allowing me to use my other side in my control temporarily..I won't try it that much though..." She smiled back up at Shou "I'd be too afriad to lose control anyway, hurting you would be the last thing I want to do."

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:48 pm

User ImageShou kept quiet for a while. He took another arrow and shot it right at the center. "I guess that's something we have in common." He said, as he picked up another arrow. "We both don't wan't to hurt one another."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Alice smile grew a little wider "Well yeah, but I didn't care that I was going to die. I thought you wanted to hurt me, but glad to find out you really didn't want to" She shot another arrow, at an angel to knock his off, though it shot in the bushes. She stuck her tounge out at him, in a way of saying 'Na na na na na'.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 pm

User ImageShou didn't comment. He shot a couple of arrows for a while and then stopped. "If you don't care about living, then would you still care if I took your life away?" He asked, his voice almost to a whisper. Shou looked at her with a solemn face.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Alice sighed, and shot another arrow, missing "You'd be the first succesful, even if I did try to run. Not sure if I would care, but I'm happy right now, as I like living here..." She looked back up at him, with a innocent face, and a soft smile.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm

User ImageShou stayed quiet for a while. "Anything you'd like to do now?" He asked, beginning to be bored.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Alice sighed "Well what exactly do you like to do yourself. I don't usually like feeling like the selfish person here, and your the master" she smiled up at Shou. "What would Shou want?"

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Samara watched avalon leave and sighed. She changed into her wolf form and walked out into the courtyard. Samara layed down under the shade of a tree and watched arrows being shot and hitting, or missing, the taget.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Cat smiled looking at the wolf. "Oh look Shou!" she, tugged his palm, then walked over quickly towards the wolf. She was a couple feet away on her knees, looking at the wolf with a smile. "I usually pet wolves, but your probably another demonic animal" she sighed with a smile.

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Samara backed away a little when she saw a person coming towards her. She looked at the girl and stepped toward her. Samara had her head tilted to the side in a cute way wondering why the girl had come over to her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games