Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:34 pm
((my bad guys i stated to reply so i had half then i had to go...))

((well The Anuenue Akua have no hearts in a way to put it and are willing to fight to the death and they've been trained to be killing machines she their tough and strong. They have also been trained to work together so they know how to combine their sttrengths to make them even stronger.))

"i had a sister..." he mummbled before the blood thirsty training he went through took over. He let out a large roar theat shook everything violently makeing it hard to stand. "I' must qench this thirst" he yelled as his eyes grew brighter with his blood thirsty cry. It was almost like he had found a new strength.

Saika srambled to her feet and jumped up into the air and began to hover as she flew backwards. "what do you mean i cant be your sister but i do feel a weird connection to you..." she said in a scared voice.

Silver followed in Black's loud earth shakeing roar with his renewed strength before raming his head hard into the top of the car they were on trying to knock Marstren off or smashing him unconscience.
Polar roared loudly as he seemed to gain a renewed strength. He turned and swung the commander's partner into the line of the commander's claws makeing him into a sheild. He then also swung his claws toward the partner's stomach.

"You underestimate me I'm a Psychic Dragon the mind is my domain i can handle anything in the mind" she said before she let out a loud roar that shook his mind. The roar could give anyone a head ache as she got a second wind of energy and strength.

Brass chuckled and blocked him quickly with his tail and then turned his gaze toward the fang that was right beside him. His gaze looked like he wasn't even a dragon anymore but was a demon "FEEL THE BITE OF THE EARTH!" he growled as the ground below them shook before opening up takeing the form of a large dragon mouth with sharp fangs. Brass hovered above the large mouth off to the side slightly. The earth began to rummble and growl as if the earth was alive like a dragon itself.

Green swung the guy on his arm hard toward one of the trucks side mirrors hopeing the glass might brake through his scales. Green then released a loud raor to follow the others lead. He quickly pressed himself against the truck while he was trying to slam the guy into the mirror just in time to dodge the others attack but just barely.

Gold took a deep breath then blew it out gently towards the black fog. "thats not very smart..." she said with a slight smile. As soon as her breath would touch the black fog it would become an instant shock trap of death.

Blue had completely disappeared from the fight or so it appeared. He was no where to be found but their black fog was becomeing heavy and moggy with more moister.

Red suddenly turned up in a spiral with his twod dopplegangers spiraling together behind him. They then interlocked thier claws behind him and burst into a red lotas flower breaking off the top of the column. Although he wasn't able to escape the whole thing with now a large ice chunk on the tip of his tail. It had made its way up about 2 feet forming a nice well sized piece. He then let out a loud rumbleing roar as he soared back down towards Scorch. A new refurbished fire gleamed in his eyes.

((Brass is edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 pm
((I already stated what happened to the one getting a mouthful of radiation. He had taken counter measures and reduced his exposure by sending the radiation into the material plane.

As for the box, I would assume it was above ground in the first place in order to trap him. Unless you are saying brass is shifting the ground inter-dimensionally. Because the black fang switched from the shadow plane to the material plane which is an ability unique to the Dark dragon species.))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 am
((Merry Christmas Foxgirl and Darastri!))

Kummar looked up at the loudspeaker when C.C. spoke to him, although he was surprised that she knew what he was thinking about. "I didn't know she could read thoughts. Guess I'll have to watch what I'm thinking about for the rest of this little trip." he told Daquee. But at least he now knew that other dragons completely agreed with him for sure. If only the humans could see how we would improve their planet, perhaps they would stop this pointless fighting and just surrender. The dragons might not kill all of them if they did surrender.

((As far as the team fight goes, let's say that the Elites didn't have the backing of their armies and only had what tech they normally carry on them. Both teams are just stuck on some unknown open field and duke it out. Could the Elites still win without all their stuff?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 am
((first off merry Christmas KMart and Darastri))

((ok i'll edit green))

((well he made a box in the shadow plane to catch the dragon and also made another box in the material plane so if the dragon shifted planes he would still be in a box...))

((lol great question))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 pm
((Yep Merry Christmas from Me and the Draconic Empire as well.))

((Though I admit it is a very clever idea. Brass would be limited to shifting earth on the shadow plane, for he is on one and not the other. The shadow plane and Material plane are, let us say two different dimensions, completely separate from each other. The only way between them is by drawing a seal or having a Dark dragon take one between the two. Other than that nothing can travel between them.))

((Without the equipment, the fight may go on for one hell of a long time. Though I can't say for sure. I suppose the elites would probably force the Anuenue Akua into one on one combat. Making it impossible for them to help each other. Divide and conquer after all.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm
((ok i'm so confused now first you say so have the ability to go between the material plane and the shadow plane and now your saying only dark dragons can... i'm so lost...))

((well if it comes down to that the my guys would totally kick your guys butts cuz right now my guys are holding their own against one or two in some cases so i might be about 75% percent sure they would))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm
((Dragons are limited to their elements, so unless there was a seal or a dark dragon transferred Brass to the material plane. Brass is limited to shifting the ground on the shadow plane.))

((Meh, this can of worms is really annoying. Though remember the anuenue akua are only fighting the black fangs. Which are a group of dark dragons that received secondary elite guard training. That and they are kinda patch work at best. Made up of murderers, some soldiers and an old elite. They really aren't much.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm
((Oh no! My semi-simple question of "who would win" is going to tear this trio of roleplayers apart! *hides inside a cardboard box* I'm sorry!))  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 am
((ok ok so we dont know who would win and we wont be finding out anyways cuz their on the same side))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm
((Right then, so... what is to get the edit?))  

Darastri lexex

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm
((Ummmm hello? Anyone out there????))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
((Still waiting for something to post off of. Right now Kummar, Daquee, and a bunch of other dragons are just hanging around in a hanger/portal on Earth. Not really sure what I should be doing.))  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm
((I suppose I will wait to do the Fangs post. Seems better then filling this with OOC. Besides the Empire needs more screen time, if you will.))

Daquee shook his head. "Yes, C.C. has the habits of doing that. She is one of the psychics. I believe it is the moon Zoth that they are from. She is, however, tainted with the foul blood of the dark beasts. Though still manages to be somewhat respectable." The Dark dragon blood that C.C. had caused Daquee to harbor some hatred for her. Yet, Daquee could push that aside since he respected her power. "Kummar, take some time to learn the other elites. You'll be working closely with us for awhile, best you learn what you can about them. I need to retrieve the status reports." With that Daquee walked off, bumping into a metal dragon grunt worker on his way. Normally it would have ended bad, for the metal dragon, but Daquee wasn't interested in such a minor issue right now.

((I want to get the misunderstanding resolved before posting for the Fangs.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am
"By myself? Kummar asked, a little concerned that he, nothing more than a soldier, would have to bother the elites. Although, he was curious as to what abilites they were capable of. He decided that the best place to start was with C.C., since she was the only one Kummar knew where to find. He went inside the ship and started making his way up the bridge to find her. He was stopped briefly by a pair of guards that weren't allowed to let him pass. "I have a message from Daquee." he said, hoping that it would get him passed. The two earth dragons were a little more gullible than he originally believed, stepping aside to let him onto the bridge. I wonder what I can find out from her. That psychic power is really interesting and I wouldn't mind... he thought before suddenly stopping and tried to block his thoughts when he remembered what C.C. was capable of.

((I'll edit if I misunderstood where C.C. is.))  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm
C.C. was finishing the system shut down process. Something that took a good portion of time to do. Though she had been well aware of Kummar's entrance of her ship. With the finale command entered the systems on the ship all turned off. Quickly C.C. left the cockpit going into the ship this time instead of the hangar. "Specifically what would you like to know?" She asked as the door slid open revealing Kummar on the other side. "I know Daquee sent you, and for a change I would agree with him. You probably should learn something of who you will be working with." The light coming in through the cargo doors refracted through the diamond on C.C.'s forehead. Causing little spots of light to appear in places over the walls. "Also, don't be so nervous. I don't mind your questions." She wasn't going to ask him to finish what he was thinking about. Hearing that thought was a common thing since there were not many psychic dragons on the home world.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff