Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Frozen Juan and Santa Claus Divide II: The Death Of the Global Heating Thousands twenty were the night before Christmas (in year two), and Frozen Juan was very angry. “Why it is not some snow! I am angry! He is horrible that is not snow! I'm going to die, Santa Claus!” he shouted. Frozen Juan looked for Santa Claus and when Frozen Juan found him, Frozen Juan shouted him strongly. “What is your problem” Santa Claus asked Frozen Juan. “You destroyed the winter kingdom mine” Juan shouted to him. Frozen Juan began to fight with Santa Claus. They fought when the sun rose. The sun had a very malignant smile and it was ***reflxed mng. Frozen Juan thought. “It is possible that the sun is the true problem aquí.” Juan said to Santa. And with that, Santa Claus and Frozen Juan they were united to fight the sun. "Let's terminating you!" Juan and Santa shouted to the sun. “We are going to see on that.” The sun answered to them. Santa and Juan knew that the sun was too strong for them. They developed a plan in order to defeat the sun. Juan used his aptitude of frost and made a magnifying glass very great. Santa used his magic to reduce shot and it to the Frozen magnifying glass of Juan. The magnifying glass magnified the magic and the magical one it beat to sun. They say that the sun reduced to three figures that day. Santa and Juan celebrated their victory and would fly in the exit of (new and better) the sun and shouted, “Happy festive to all, and all a good morning”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:46 pm
Sadly, it isn't the same.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 am
oh go eat a carrot  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:54 am
What did I just read?  

Super Cheesio

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 am
My favorite festive is Memorial Day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:26 pm
festivus!  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 am
IT'S NOT... THE SAME  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 am
so confuse  

Orphie

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm
The N-Men: First Class

This is the story about a group of gifted people (who liked videogames). They were banished for their love of videogames and none have ever dared to leave Professor Matthxavier’s “Matthxavier’s School for Nintendo Lovers” for fear of being lynched, or worse, made fun of on Facebook. Oh, it’s possible that people didn’t like their mutant abilities, too.
Matthxavier was able to find other mutants based on complex algorithms he used in his supercomputer-run search program, which he liked to call “Google.” His first mutant was found by a hit on the Mega64 Forums. It was a Canadian named David. When Matthxavier found him in Dairy Queen, he noticed the mutant was wearing a shirt with the creeper from Minecraft popping out of it. Matthxavier groaned (in his wheelchair. He’s in a wheelchair, btw), and this action caught David’s attention.
“That game doesn’t update enough” Matthxavier said, indignantly (and baldly. He’s also bald in this story).
David formed a fist and three Paula Dean steak knives came out. Matthxavier gasped in shock at David’s freakish knives.
“Don’t talk s**t about Minecraft, Bub” David said, and then he leapt over the counter at the professor, but was stopped by Matthxavier’s first student, Richy Rich, AKA, Trennclops, who fired an a**l blast at him. The blast sent David across the room, giving Trennclops the opportunity to plug up his intense a**l powers with his ruby-quartz buttplug.
David got up from the rubble, covered in ash and cuts. They healed quickly, right before the two N-Mens’ eyes.
“How the hell do you do that?!” Trennclops asked.
David only smiled, and then made an “O:” face as he shoved one of his knives through both cheeks, showing them the knife inside his mouth. He slid it around back and forth in front of everyone in the DQ, making them all feel really awkward.

TO BE CONTINUED....?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 pm
It's not the same.

"Ruby quarts buttplug" got me, though.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm
[Kegan]
It's not the same.

you said that last time f*****t!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 pm
What can I say? "Ruby quarts buttplug" always gets me.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 pm
i am so happy i get to be wolverine heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm
It makes sense. Isn't weapon X a Canadian secret government thing?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm
According to Wikipedia, the answer is yes  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers