Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:42 pm
Ayla stepped out of the break room several minutes later, quietly observing the new employee as she helped Danny out with setting the tables and cleaning up. Smiling in approval, she slowly made her way over to the two.

"Hello," she said, bowing her head and smiling warmly. "I assume you are another of the girls here to help out at my restaurant, yes? Welcome. My name is Ayla, and I'll be your... boss." She paused for a moment, wrinkling her nose at that word - she looked as if she was not entirely happy with its connotations. "Please, though, don't be nervous. Feel free to call on me at any time if you have questions. There is no need to be nervous - the fact that you have already begun assisting your coworker without any direction from myself is a testament to your dedication to the job. I am confident that you will do excellent work during your employment here."

Patting Roxy on the shoulder, she smiled supportively.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:00 pm
Roxy gave a small smile, relaxing yet a little more. Maybe this could be a rather fun job!

Hello, ma'am. I was wondering, what should I address you by? Boss sounds strict, and you don't appear to like the word much.

After she finished putting the dishes in the sink, Roxy turned and looked back at Ayla, with a questioning look on her face.  

~abmsportsgirl~

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:14 pm
Ayla smiled again, placing a finger to her chin and looking thoughtful for a few moments before speaking up.

"You can just call me Miss Ayla. That's what most of our customers call me, so I suppose it would be appropriate for the two of you to refer to me like that as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:31 pm
"Oh, that sounds like a comfortable yet formal way to address you! Thank you very much." With a grin, Roxy turned back to the dishes and started to scrub them. She was careful to handle the fragile stone cups very carefully.

"This place doesn't get very busy, does it?" Roxy asked. She had noticed that there weren't any customers yet, but it was still early, so maybe more would come as the day progressed. She finished rinsing the cups and held the two in her hand. "What should I do with these? Oh, never mind, I see a cupboard..."

Roxy strolled over to the wooden cupboard, opening it with a free finger, and placing the cups inside. Shutting it firmly, she turned back to Ayla. "Where can I find a broom? I'd like to help clean up by sweeping the floor, unless of course you have something you'd like me to do..."  

~abmsportsgirl~

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:42 pm
Ayla smiled as Roxy began to take initiative in finding things to do around the workplace, even despite the lack of customers. Glancing back to Danny wiping up the tables, her smile widened all that much more. She was truly grateful to have found such hard-working girls to help her out.

"There is a broom in the cleaning closet," she said, pointing to an unmarked door in the corner of the kitchen. "You can also find a mop, dustpan, and any other supplies you feel you may need to keep the place neat and tidy."

Placing a finger to her chin, Ayla appeared to be thinking about something as she said all of this. After a few seconds, she smiled, clapping her hands together.

"I was wondering... it's not in either of your job descriptions, but as you said, this place hasn't been very busy lately..." she said. "So, if you would like, and if it is too boring around here for your tastes, one of you could go around campus advertising and trying to attract customers for a while. It would really help me out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:27 pm
Danny finishes with the last table just as Ayla says this and looks up, her ears perked. She could use this as an excuse to talk to people and make friends, but she was so shy she couldn't be sure she'd even gather the courage to advertise correctly. Then again... maybe if she practiced more she wouldn't be so shy. "I'll do it." Danny says as she walks over and puts the cleaning stuff away, then turns to Ayla. "Anything specific I should say?"  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

~abmsportsgirl~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:32 pm
"Ooh, I'll do that! It could be fun! I could go to the mall, and when some of the workers get a break, I could persuade them to come eat here! Oh, just let me mop and sweep first..." Roxy danced over to the cleaning closet and picked out a mop and bucket. She also found a bottle of dish soap. She squeezed some into the bucket, along with some water, and carried the supplies into the dining area.

First, she swept the whole floor, making sure to not miss any places. Then, she dipped the mop into the bucket and swished it around the floor happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:43 pm
"Oops, never mind..." Roxy grinned sheepishly as she continued to mop. "Danny can do the advertising! I'll bet she'll get a whole bunch of new customers! I like cleaning, anyways. "

Roxy finished mopping, and went to the back room in order to grab some utensils and menus. She found some nice wooden chopsticks, ceramic spoons, and a few traditional-looking menus. She came back out, and started placing them on the recently-cleaned tables.  

~abmsportsgirl~

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:54 pm
Danny thinks for a moment then smiles and turns to Roxy as she comes up with an idea. "How bought we both get this place looking like new, then we can both go advertise? That way we're twice as likely to get some people." Also, doing it that way they'd both be happiest and Danny wouldn't be totally alone trying to advertise. It might have sounded like she was too shy to do it alone, walking up to total strangers and trying to talk them into something.... but well... that was only a slight influence, ok maybe a little more then slight, but it wasn't the only one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:18 pm
"Okay, that sounds like a great idea! Plus, if people see two people walking around and advertising, they'll think we're really serious about attracting customers!" Roxy was enthusiastically dancing around, finishing up with the utensils as she talked to Danny and Ayla. "So Ayla, what do you say? And Danny, what do you think we should do to make this place better?"  

~abmsportsgirl~

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:17 pm
Danny turns to the grill and looks around, folding her arms and tapping her chin with a finger as she thinks. "Hm... Decorations? Like red and gold... something or others? Or maybe music?" She says, thinking outloud. Personally, she thought the place was nice enough as it was, but there was always room for improvement on anything if you looked for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:29 pm
Ayla smiled, not being able to resist having a little chuckle to herself at the girls' enthusiasm. Thinking this over for a moment, she nodded at the two of them.

"Okay, I suppose I can spare you both for the time being," she said. "I don't mind if you decorate the place a little, so long as you keep it in line with the current decor. I like the restaurant to feel soothing and relaxing for the customers, so just keep that in mind as you go. After that, if we don't have anyone to take care of right away, you can both go around campus advertising for a while. With both of you gone, however, make sure you're not out for too long before checking back in, in case your efforts work too well and we get a sudden rush of people."  

Misao
Crew

~abmsportsgirl~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:23 pm
"Should we add a few fire or sunset paintings? It would go with the name of the restaurant..." Roxy thoughtfully walked around the restaurant, trying to think up some good decorations. "We should have one of those large fancy menus outside! Whenever I go out to eat, I like seeing a menu in front of the restaurant!"
Roxy whipped out a pen and some paper, and labeled it "Menu Items." Then she separated the paper into sections, labelling them "Rice/Noodle Bowls," "Barbecue Items," "Beverages," etc. "So, what kinds of items do we serve here, Miss Ayla?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:58 pm
Ayla nodded approvingly at all of Roxy's suggestions, looking over at the piece of paper where she was writing down all of the menu items. She began slowly rattling off some of their more popular items.

"Well, let me see..." she said, thinking a moment. "One of our most popular meals right now is the angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce. We also have several varieties of steak, a rather tasty Oriental style salad, and macadamia nut crust chicken. Some of the lighter meals include miso ramen, a seafood sampler tray, and an assortment of finger sandwiches. As far as drinks, we serve all varieties of soda, along with lemonade and flavored iced tea beverages."

((There is now a thread for the Sunset Bar and Grill in the events subforum, so we're gonna be moving all of our RP there after this post, you guys. 3nodding ))  

Misao
Crew

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:31 am
Ayumi walked from her dorm to the lounge. "It will be hard to find him on this huge campus. Wait I know, sensana Undine." A blue orb appeared in front of her. It slowly gave form to a tiny mermaid-like creature.
"You called?"
"Yeah. Um, listen, can you tell my if any water has been manipulated around here. Let's say, a 100 meter radius?"
The sprite closed her eyes and began to glow a light turquoise. "A small amount on the forth floor of the boy's dorms."
"Thanks a lot." The sprite settled in her hood and Ayumi ran up the stairs to the boy's dorms.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games