Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm
((Did you not notice you got hit in the head with monkey poop?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm
"Cool, more sparring. It's go time!" Kouki said as he fell forward, retracting the threads and aimed him self at Kai. As he fell, Kouki spun himself vertically and tried to time an axe kick right so that it'd come crashing down on Kai's head.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm
((You wish nightmare i moved ha your monkey crap wont work on me ha ha))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm
Mayvine
"Cool, more sparring. It's go time!" Kouki said as he fell forward, retracting the threads and aimed him self at Kai. As he fell, Kouki spun himself vertically and tried to time an axe kick right so that it'd come crashing down on Kai's head.

((At this moment Kai is under Hana so if you try to hit me you will hit him since your coming down like that))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm
(The kick was meant before you went after Hana, so Kouki is gonna crash and crush the ground at the same time) Kouki noticed that Kai was no longer where he was at the last possible moment. "s**t." Kouki managed to say as his leg came crashing into the ground. creating a small crater where his ankle hit, Kouki grunted a bit as the rest of his body crashed into the ground. He bounced off the hard ground a bit and landed on his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Two tomoe Sharingan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortunately Hana saw the attack coming thanks to his sharingan so he had just enough time to move his head to the side and dodge the attack. Hana then flipped out a Kunai and struck downwards at Kai. "I didn't know you had a Sharingan too..." Hana said as he attacked Kai showing that he could see Kais movements enough to predict what he was gonna do.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm
AS the kunai came down at Kai Hana would find that Kai wasnt there but behind him."Yea but your slow."Kai stood there as he made a hand sign and stood there."I want everyone to attack me at once."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm
Kouki managed to sit up right, he then quickly inspected his leg to make sure he hadn't some how broken it. "Looks okay." Kouki said to himself as he got up. "Now, where was I? Oh yeah, sparring time" Kouki continued to talk to himself. He took some kind of loose stance and tried his best to read Kai's movements.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Hana stood there for a moment at his kunai his air. 'Damn... so fast... must be taijutsu class...' Hana thought to himself as he crouched down then did a spinning kick trying to land a hit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm
Kai stood there as he allowed Hana to hit him.Since Kai was so much stronger the atatck had no effect what so ever.Hana would find that he wouldnt be able to move.Since Kai made the hand sign for shadow possesion before Hana attacked,then Hana touching Kai the shadows would automatically connect."You would be dead right now if i was from a diffrent village."Kai stood there as he held the kid in place."Kouki your turn hit me."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 pm
Kouki was quickly aware he had now real chance against Kai, but he'd try anyway. "Here goes something." Kouki said as he rushed forward. He then jumped into the air and tried to do a flying dropkick aimed at Kai's face, using the momentum to increase the power of the kick.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm
Kai moved his right hand slightly as he caught the boys foot.Kouki was hanging upside down as Kai stood there."Who wants to be thrown first?"Kai smiled as he started twirling Kouki with only his right hand.After about 10 spins Kai threw Kouki at a tree as Kouki was upside down and prob dizzy.

((Ha nice try))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Ville stayed in the tree and watched. this was good for Kouri and Hana. They needed the training.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm
((This isnt training,its more like a beating))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

"Damn..." Hana said as he was simply forced to sit there and be held captive. he couldn't even move a muscle or anything, and this bugged the heck out of him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces