Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:40 am
Yara appeared in his room with the portal raven created.He walked out of it and sat down on the bed."Ok so maybe i sorta did like it but that can't get me to thorw a battle away, you sure it's 75 percent not 25 percent?"He knew she had to be wrong about it, come on how many guys are perverts excluding him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:59 am
She sits down next to him and smiles. "Out of all the guys I've met I would have to say only three of them wouldn't stand there and gawk if I flashed my breasts. Yes you are one of the three. You didn't throw the battle...well you might have, but you paused for a moment. You also never want to let your opponent to get close to you. I made that mistake a few times and it cost me. But we all have to make sacrifyces. ((sp?))" She stretches her back a bit testing it out. It wasn't too bad but movement wouldn't be the same anymore.
"You sure you're okay?" She asks nervously. Summoning Artemis and then the fire and ice combination attack were her two most powerful attacks and she usually didn't unleash them in the same battle. Not only did it take alot of her energy but she almost killed him.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:04 am
"i'll take tat as a complament."she was right about the battle, he only puased twice in the battle but stayed focus most of the time throughout the whole fight."Yah i'm ok.......You sure your ok?"He laid down on his back and stretched a bit."so what now, we're practly beat, as in you know out of energy."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:18 am
"I'm fine. Other then alittle scarring" She lays down next to him careful not to disturb where her arrow or the x attack caught him. "I don't care and I know what you mean. She looked at her watch it was one in the afternoon. They headed off for the arena around 11. "Hey we fought for a good two hours." She softly took his hand in hers and interlaced her fingers in his.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:07 am
((Hey, Zeph, please extend your posts a little. You last couple of posts were really close to being one-liners. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:07 am
yara took her hand and just stared at the cieling he had nothing to do for the rest of the day."HEy so what do you want to do now for the rest of the day huh?"He couldn't think of anything to do for the rest of the day, he wonderd what they would be doing if they didn't fight in the arena."Hey what do you think we be doing if we didn't fight at all huh."He intwinded his pinky with her ring finger.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm
Raven closes her eyes thinking. "I don't know...to both of your questions. I usually just let things happen. I rarely plan anything. I spent a lot of time fighting someone who could read minds so he would know what you're going to do if you tried to plan something so I had to go on whim alot. I guess the habit just stuck." Raven runs her thumb lightly over yara's pinky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:15 pm
Midnight walked into the boy dorms with a very uncomfortable look on his face.He turned around behind him and saw Kelly skipping all over the place.Why did I have to watch over the kid while Shino went shopping?!This kid is more than a handful!She may have the body of a 10 year old ,bu her ageing process has been slowed down to age 7!She is soooooooooo annoying!Shino please come back soon!And she also shouldnt be in the boys dorms!He walked around his tail swishing from side to side as he walked."I still cant believe we got lost and ended up in here!"

Kelly skips all over the place looking at everything in sight.Every once in a while she randomly knock on someones door."Knock knco who's home?Oni-chan weeeeeeeeee!"She ran alone singing and skiping all through the dorms."Middy-chan is this where all the ucky boy sleep?"After that it was one question after another,but she couldnt help it she seemed to be very bored with Oni-chan not around.She just held on to Midnight's tail as they walked through the dorms.  

toriable2016

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:22 pm
"oh and by the way befor i forget...."He took his hand out of her's and put it on her other shoulder."I forgot to tell you that...."He moved closer to her ear as in trying to whisper in her ear.When he was close to her ear he whispered."we're..."He began to nibble on her ear but a bit longer then what she had done to him.When he stoped he moved his head back a little."we're now even from before."He smirked, when he heard somebody knock on his door he got up with his dagger in his left hand held backwards and he opend the door, he looked out side to see a little kid and somebpody else walking down the hall."Hey stop knickerknocking or somebody's gonna jump you."He yelled out at the two people walking down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:01 pm
Chak looked around at the numbers " well, I m lost" she muttered looking around " and no cute guys to help." she sighed and began to walk down the hall of which she came  

Night Fox Girl

Skrymer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:07 pm
-suddenly skrymer chrashes through the entrance doors lost and confused, as he sits down for a moment pondering on just what to do he falls asleep on the floor-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:09 pm
Raven chuckles. "I guess so." She watches him get up then bursts out laughing when he calls out to someone totally random. "Knickerknocking?" She says between gasps of breath. "And you should really watch what you're saying to random people." She says pulling him back down on the bed. "Someone'll pull a gun on your arse." She giggles and kisses him gently but passionately on the lips.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:34 pm
He looked out the hall abit more and when she pulled him he almost fellover but luckly he didn't.He closed the door with his foot when he was pulled to the bed."Yah maybe your right but you never know thekind of people that live here."He luaghed with her and took i her kss after like a about two minutes or so his right shoulder started stinging abit but he ignored it for abit but whn he noticed it he pulled back from ravens kiss and said almost in a scared voice."sahara....."His sister hasfinally cuaght on that he was in ria.

sahara was walking down the hallof the boy's dorm with her red piercing eye's looking at all the dorm numbers."men....psha."she coninued to walk down the halluntil she reached a door that made her left shoulder's tattoo started to sting."well well little brother it's time to get back at you for all those years in the ayslum."she knocked on the door too see if he was dumb enogh to get."mail."she said to see if she could trick him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:45 pm
Kazuye walked into the dorm area, feeling very confused. "Hello?" he called. "Can anyone tell me where Dianna is?" He looked around and finally decided to sit in a chair he found. He waited, wondering what to do.  

pangia baroque

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:53 pm
Raven raises her eyebrows at him. "Sahara?" She sighed and ran her fingers through her long pink hair. Was she an old girlfriend? She takes a deep breath. "Who's Sah--" She was cut off by someone at the door. She sighs and rubs her temples. SHe was starting to get a headache which usually only happened when someone of a threat was near. It's probably just Zak. After all it's a boys dorm wing. Her head jerks up suddenly. "Mail is at breakfast time. It's like three in the afternoon." She says looking at her watch.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff