Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Vioxx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:04 pm
She slowly came into the office, her cats resting on her shoulder and head. Her eyes scanned the rooms surrounding and a smile formed on her face after she spotted the dorms advisor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:01 am
Amaya arrived at her dormitory. She hadn't spent alot of time here, and this would be the first time she'd sleep in it. She got changed into her sleepwear and shut the curtains. It made the room darker than she expected, she liked that. Ah, good.. she thought to herself before going to brush her teeth. She didn't really like going to sleep when it reached morning, but she really needed it. She climbed into the large bed and snuggled up in the covers, nice and warm. She was kinda glad she hadn't fell asleep outside, even though it would have been nice, it wouldn't have been as comfy as the bed she was in right now. She wriggled a bit and closed her eyes. Thinking about that night again, she soon drifted off to sleep.  

dunwich

Queen Ismaire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:55 am
Kanako stood in the elevater humming the Star Trek Theme to herself as she waited for the elevater to travel up to the 12th floor. The blinking light above the door chimed and she stepped of the elevater, dragging all of her crap behind her.

"Wait, what was my room number again?" she silently cursed to herself as she went over to her duffel and dug around for her regesteration packet. She skimmed over the paper "Ah! Dorm 1210, Floor 12". She looked over at the map of the floor that was posted on the wall near the elevater. She ran her finger over the paper until she found her number, "Okkkaaayyy......Wait.....WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FRICKIN BUILDING!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, giving the people who passed her in the hall the evil eye.

"Oh well" she sighed and started up the long hallway, as she pased by other rooms, she could hear people on the phone, people having a "are-you-cheating-on-me?" argument, and the noise of something exploding a little ways behind her.

"Finally, 1210....lets se-...OH.MY.GOD." she gaped as she opened the door. The room had a huge four-poster bed with a lacy canopy over it, the curtains were made of pink velvet, the carpet was also pink, as was the desk that was trimmed and pink faux fur. "Okay...step one, redecorate.....tomorrow" Kanako glanced down at her watch, "12:50 p.m.....crap.....it's late...". She opened her duffel and took out a small black laptop, and a Picture of her moogle frind back at home, Mirror. A soft meow came from one of the smaller bags as her cat; Kuro, poked his ears out, he walked over to her and rubbed against her leg. "Man, I hope they alow pets here..." She picked up Kuro and sat him on the bed next to her, she switched off the lights and took one last look at the heinious pink color scheme before drifting off to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:17 pm
Summer patiently waited for the elevator, and marvelled at the large sphere that took up most of her sky view. The glass shimmered as the light reflected off of it, and Summer had to look away because the shine was just too blinding. With a soft ding, the elevator doors opened and a few students walked out, talking with their friends. Summer walked in and keyed the sixth floor.  

Summer~xox

Summer~xox

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:07 pm
Summer liesurly walked down the hallway toward her dorm. Taking a piece of paper from her pocket, and swinging her backpack to her chest, she opened up the zipper and took out a pencil. She then wrote 'Floor 6, room 628'. Putting the piece of paper back in her pocket, and returning the pencil to her backpack, she opened the door and stepped into her dorm. She looked around for a brief moment and then let out a huge sigh. Walking towards the bed, she couldnt help but notice how empty these rooms were. A bed, a magnificent bathroom, and some drapes covering the wonderful view were all that occupied the large room. She took her laptop from her backpack and set it on her bed. Typing in her username and password, she quickly opened her "Build a house" program, enabling her to change everything in the room from paint color, to making the carpets marble flooring. Every retailer on Gaia was programed in. She took a picture of the room, and uploaded it.

After about an hour of messing around with the interior of the room, she saved her work and printed the order forms, and the picture of the finished result. She took a moment to look over the picture, and was quite satisfied. Who's the best? Thats right Summer, you are She thought to herself. She then looked at the time, and her eyes became widened. Putting the laptop down, she quickly grabbed her bad and ran out of the door, heading to her first class.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:47 am
Miaka slowly opened her eyes, and momentarily forgot where she was; she sat up, and it came back to her. Yesterday morning she was worried, upset, and very shy; now it was her first night in Ria High, she felt happy, lucky, and excited, she really couldnt believe she was here. Miaka threw back her snow white blanket and yawned, skipping into the bathroom to take a shower.  

Luna Domgali

kriia_Sachiel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Kriia took her things into her room after the lovely walk out in the woodland with the handsome young Kalynn. She blushed at the mere thought of him and nearly tripped when she stopped at the android male before her. "hello." She says and realizes she hasn't gotten a chance to get her room. The android seems to note that she's new and kindly smiles saying "You need a room don't you?" She blushes again and nods shyly her wings shifting in embarrasment. "Yes sir, I'm Kriia Sachiel and I do need a room." The android seems to think a moment as he hunts his databases for her name. "Ah ha! What kind of room would you like Kriia?" She blinks as if not fully understanding and looks up at him with wide golden eyes. "I'm not sure I understand your meaning. What are my options?" Jousha grins and replies "You may choose the color of your walls and furnature, where you want your window, the color of your carpet, the thickness of your carpet." Kriia seems to conciter her options and murmurs her choices. "I would like pastel mint green walls, thick almost shag carpet the color of magnolia leaves and the furnature to all have a dark natural wood color, either black locus or ebony would be lovely." She blinks her bright gold eagle eyes up at the android. "Is that too much?" Jousha grins and chuckles "No, not in the least. May I see your ID card for just a moment?" Kriia nods and searches her pockets quickly to produce the little card on it. She hands it over to Jousha. He slips it into a slot on himself and soon he hands her the card back with her room number written on it. "If you need any help feel free to ask me or any of the other androids. I'm Jousha by the way." Kriia thanks him and slips past him to find her room in the labrynth. Kriia didn't feel nearly as scared as she did waiting at the gates to this place. Her nerves were settled and she was decidedly twitterpated after having met Kalynn just a short while ago. She scanned the numbers on the rooms and found hers. As she turned the crystaline handle to her room she realized with amusement that her door was a lovely dark green color unlike any other door in the hall. She opened the door and beamed a smile at the perfection of the colors she saw. The room was huge. Roughly the size of her old room at a matter of fact. It had thick carpet of a magnolia leaf green and pastel mint colored walls. There was not any wall paper marring the austere beauty of the walls. The furnature was of a dark almost black color she knew to be well polished and seasoned black locus wood. The bed was a large california king that took up a fourth of the room to the far right corner just for it's self. The desk was tucked into the corner next to the door to her closet. She put her things down and moved the desk to sit just beneath the window that was just off center in the wall opposite of the door, also nearer the outlet for her laptop. She decided that she was going to have to get her own entertainment center and couch to place in the room along with a small fridge to hold her midnight snacks and drinks. She brightened at the thought of decorating her new quarters. "And the nightstand of the same color wood would go there... I can find an entertainment center painted black to match. Oh and that corner at the foot of my bed will be perfect for the fridge. I can get white drapes for the window." She nearly squeeled at the thought of making her room feel like home. Afterall, she would be here for four years. She gathered her things back up and dumped them all on the stripped bed. She carefully took out her alienware laptop to place it on the lavish yet elegant desk. She pulled out the cords and started plugging things in. She continued the process with her small inkjet printer.

After several hours of messing around her room and making everything perfect then asking Sam for some bed linens and a coverlet along with some temporary pillows Kriia finially layed out atop her bed exhausted from her busy and active day. Shortly after laying there she fell asleep with out even realizing it and too tired to care.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:43 pm
Danny arrives in girls dorm wing and, after flashing her ID at one of the androids, starts answering quesions about how she'd like her room to look. Honestly, she didn't care, and she told them so. "Well miss, we still would like to give you your perfect room for the next four years. So, double or single?"
Daniel sighs and shrugs. "Double's fine with me." She couldn't see how else she'd be making friends here.
"What color walls would you like?" He asks, still smiling.
"Uh... light blue's ok."
The android nods again, then hands her a key. "Here's the keys to your room." He then motors off to go help somebody else, leaving a slightly confused Danny to walk off and find her room. Before long, though, she finds the door and, unlocking it, walks inside. The walls were indeed blue, though the carpet was white. The ceiling was blue with clouds. Danny throws her bag into a white wood chair and unzips it, then starts stowing away clothes in the white painted wood dresser. She noticed that above the dresser was a mirror with a silver frame, and over in one corner was a pair of large windows. They had a padded seat in the sill, which Daniel thought was pretty cool. When she got closer, she saw the view was to the west. Turning around she saw that over by the beds were three white bedside tables, one with a clock and lamp between the two beds and blank ones on each side of the beds. Both beds were made, so Danny assumed she was alone thus far. Shrugging at that, Danny walks back over to the chair and continues unpacking quietly.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:59 pm
Ayumi ran quickly into the lounge. She turned back and walked up the stairs, eager to see her room. When she reached a landing, an android came up to her.
"Hello, miss, I'm Jousha. Please tell my how you would like your room and I will find a suitable one for you." he said politely with a smile.
"Um, well. I definately want to have a window I can open, there's nothing like a good breeze, the only thing better is a good swim."
"And the color of the furnature?"
"Blue. Definately blue."
"And would you like to have a single or double person room?"
"Hmm." Ayumi thought to herself for a moment. "Make it two person. It's nice to have company." She finally said with a smile.
"Very well." Jousha stood still for a moment. Then handed her a key.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:07 pm
Danny finishes unpacking and throws herself onto one of the beds, sinking slightly as the white blankets and comforter give way. Danny smiles slightly and lets out a content sigh, her ears slicking back briefly. She then links her fingers behind her head and looks up at the cloud covered ceiling, thinking about what she should do first. Train or eat... hm... or possibly just wander around. This place was so big! Danny sits up after a moment and picks up her map then sitting pretzel style looks it over, nibbling on her thumb as she does so.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Daniki

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Fayth finally made it back to her dorm. Her legs ached from the tour that Max, Ginkaku, and her had been on all day. She plopped herself in a chair and gazed at the ceiling. This whole first day was like nothing she had ever imagined. Gaining two new friends she was glad to at least know someone here. " *Sigh* Today has sure been eventful" Fayth said to herself. Fayth then got up and took a shower. After slowly grooming her hair with her comb one last time she got up and went to bed hoping that tomorrow was just as fun.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:30 am
After a long day of classes, Summer finally got to rest. Opening the door to her room, she walked in and gazed for a moment out at the water in the distance. The sunlight reflecting off the crystaline water, it almost seemed surreal to Summer.
Throwing her purse on her bed, and her small bag on the floor beside her bed, she walked over to her laptop and keyed the news.
Nothing but the weather report, which predicted rain the next day.
Sighing, Summer pulled her homework out of her bag and started. 146 math questions, 3 pages of science, and on top of that she had to work on her firewall, which was being graded in a week.
Why must school be so...hard
Sinking in her chair she threw her book back in her back, and played some soft melody off the internet.
She then sprawled out on her bed, and mentally drifted with the sweet sounds.  

Summer~xox

pyscho_maniac_465

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:48 pm
Kurisutin walked into her dorm and slammed the door. She fell apon her bed and layed there. She sighed at the thought of another unsuccessful day of searching for that person. "What should I do if I do find them?" The question remained unanswered in her quiet room. She got up and was about to begin her homework when she realized that she was missing a book.. "Oh no.. not again!" she yelled. Having realized she left her book at the courtyard she stood up to go get it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:02 pm
Kikari walked silently into school the her sandals that Chiro had made for for smacking against the ground someone approched her. She glanced at her, Hello, tell me what kind of room you'de like so I may get it ready "Uh I'de like a single with a round bed and a big bathroom. I'de like a walk in closet and it to be purple and blue. The computer must be apple and the t.v built into the wall plasma." she whispered "can i have a hot tub?" she asked The person wrote everything down "sure i'll just add that and..." she checked her list "room 1072" she said handing Kikari her key. Kikari smiled and took the key with her bag and ran up the stairs. She opened the door and maveled at the purple walls with blue trimming. The bed was made of purple and blue fluffy things. She glanced at the t.v and the hot tub was heart shapped the closet was huge and so was the bathroom. She smiled walking into the closet and unpacking she sat on her bed as her body throbbed slightly. "Peculair" she uttered it seemed so... she knew what it was but paid no attention she needed go get Chiro. She walked over turned off the light and closed and locked the door behind her. She ran down to the studen lounge.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Tatooine Suns

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:27 am
Rayven walked down the hall towards the girls dorms. She heard a voice coming from beside her and was so startled she dropped her books.

"Hello miss. Please tell me what you would like your room to look like so I may get it ready immedieatly."

Rayven kneeled down to pick up her books then got back to her feet. "Oh, I didn't know we were aloud to pick our own room decor." She thought for a moment, remembering what her room looked like at one of her old houses, and decided on something like that. "Well, I'd like the walls to be light blue, with dark blue carpets. A double bed with dark blue covers. A whirlpool tub, a normal sized tv and a computer. If that isn't any trouble?"

"No ma'am, no trouble at all."

The andriod gave her the key to her dorm room, number 94. She took the key and thanked him and began walking down the halls again looking for her room number. She found her room and opened the door slowly. The interior of the room was beautiful, just as she had imagined, everything looked exactly how she thought it would look. She closed the door behind her and put her books on her desk. It only took her a second to find her dresser and she opened her backpack, pins and all and began packing away her clothes in it. She then took all of her hygene products and put them in their respective places in the washroom. Well, now that everything is packed away, what should I do?

Rayven looked over at the computer and smiled. She knew what was next on the list, sending an e-mail to grandma. She sat down at the desk and turned it on, waiting for it to load, which didn't take very long, unlike her old computer. She opened up her internet browser and began typing up an e-mail. She sat there and explained her entire day in the e-mail and then sent it to her grandmother, hoping she would get it as soon as possible.

She leaned back in her computer chair and clicked her tongue softly, something she always did when she was thinking. "Hmm, what should I do now?" She turned to her books and pulled the map out of the first one. She already practically had the campus dug into her memory, but looking at it would probably help her figure out what to do better. She took some thumb tacks out of her backpack and then tacked the map onto the wall. "Perfect." Rayven smiled and decided she'd just stay in her room for a while. She picked up her book on ancient magic and layed on her bed, reading.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games