Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:14 pm
(Sorry for not posting in like....forever. Since my orignal excuse is no where near good enough for such a long absence i substitute this one....I was abducted...twice...by the same alien...ya thats much more entertaining and excusable sweatdrop )

Anon's ears twitched slightly at hearing the question of how everyone was doing. He himself had never eaten so much food before and now lay on the verge of a food induced comma. A wide grin and thumbs up was all the wolf could manage before dropping both his head and arm back down. "I...dont think....i can...move..." A wide toothy grin spread across Anon's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm
Neo entered the apartment complex with a couple of suitcases and walked up to the front door of my apartment "Finally, moving in." He said with a smile as he started to fumble around in his pocket for his key.

[[Uhh... do I have to post like this? I dont mind I just usually prefer the other way, you know where its like *action*]]  

Neopopulus

3,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 am
((I'm not going to say no, you can't post like you want to. but I would prefer it if you kept your posts like they are. sorry))

Shirou chuckled as Anon explained his inability to move. the food was starting to run low, but it seemed like everyone was beginning to fill up. The red fuzz dragon smiled as he sat on the couch beside the wolf, rubbing the guys gut. "Everyone eat their fill?" he asked the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm
(If I post again here, will people actually respond to it? Thats my reason for stopping, lack of response to my posts from other people. Its a valid reason, unlike the excuses that others may give. I can work in a vacuum, but I work best when interacting and working with others....take a look at The Legends: They Came With Beasts RP, the Ticonderoga Stories Rp, and the Time Portal RP if you doubt me.))  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am
((I never doubted that your reason for not posting, not being responded to is a fair enough reason. the main problem is people post how they got to their rooms and put their stuff down, without going to a place where the people are. thats why I had the breakfast for all the newcomers. however I had to get them all there, and even then they didn't look to talk to anybody, they were waiting for the other person to make the first move. thats the main problem, nobody made the first move except a select couple))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 pm
The wolf closed his eyes and smiled as Shirou sat next to him and rubbed his gut. "Mm that feels good..." Anon raised his head slightly and gave the fuzz dragon a wide smile before flopping back again. "When i can move again i shall return the favor."  

demoneyeszero

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 pm
(Sorry Lazurkri, was my reason not good enough? Is losing your home not reason enough to temporarily stop coming to a website and jabber with strangers? Since I started this forum I've been ignored, but I'm not complaining. My character chooses not to be near large groups. I just wish people would post more often. Sorry for the rant.)

Willis waded in the pool. It almost seemed like someone else was with/near him but he shook the feeling and relaxed. "I didn't actually see too many cars in the parking lot, I wonder how many people live here." He thought. "I'm sure I'll meet my neighbors eventually. Hopefully one at a time of course." He closed his eyes again and relaxed.

(Btw, I think there's a pond and an indoor swimming pool. Is that right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 am
Kai continued to sit by the pond, trying some new riff on his gutair. He noticed someone getting in the water, but didn't pay much notice. Looking up to the sky, he watched the clouds go by as his paws strummed the instrument softly.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 pm
((it's a pond. you can swim in it fine, but it's a bit too small to be a pool)) Shirou chuckled and pet Anon's head, sitting up and stretching. "Well that breakfast was fun, I don't look forward to the dishes though" he glared at the mountainous pile of dirty cookwear. "But maybe we'll go do something else before working on that." he said, nudging anon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:24 pm
Anon turned over and smiled up at Shirou. "Well they wont be all bad, i'm sure i can lend a hand." The wolf laughed a little seeing Shirou stare down the mountain of dishes and cookwear. When the dragon began to nudge him Anon let out a sigh and sat up, rubbing his eyes some. "Well i'm open to suggestions."  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 pm
"Let's go play in the backyard again!" The red dragon shouted excitedly, like a child wanting to go play on a jungle gym. his arms were raised high as he sprung up from the couch the two of them were lazing on. "this time I can beat your a** into the ground!" he teased, nudging the wolf again, this time with his foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm
Anon smiled brightly, catching some of the dragon's enthusiasm. "Sounds like a plan...though I highly doubt that second part." The grin turned into a light hearted smirk as Anon's seemingly lazy and tired body managed to quickly pounce onto Shirou's shoulders. "Lead the way my good sir." The wolf's fake accent was terrible at best and he giggled holding onto the dragon with one arm and pointing out the door with the other.  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:20 am
Kai ear twitched, the riff sounded right but he needed a second opinion. He got up and walked over to the fur paddling in the water. "Excuse me!" he called out. "Could you help me out for a sec?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 am
( I see no opportunities to re-introduce my character here.... I'll join again if I see a opportunity, but so far as I can see, noone is still in the apartment with the food, correct?)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Willis opened one eye, the sun making him squint. He looked up at Kai. "Huh? Oh hey, what's up?" He smiled and blinked his squinting eye.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff