Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Lynch got up from the ground fast. He saw Xantos walk over to Shikana to teach herself a new jutsu. That was alright with Lynch. He could do this himself. He concentrated his chakra yet again and jumped up. In the spin he tried releasing the chakra properly but he failed to do that. The chakra messed up and he ended up making a 180 degree spin and landed on his feets again. "Damn it" he sweared as he concentrated the chakra again. Then he jumped up and released the chakra but it messed up again and he spinned too hard to even maintain his balance, so he dropped to the ground and landed on all four. Then he got up with his emotionless face expression. He gathered and focused the chakra. Then he jumped up and released it. This time he had controlled it but didn't release it at its full, so his roundhouse kick were rather soft but still felt like a normal kick. Lynch landed on his feet and thought a little. He just had to released his gathered chakra full out but still being controlling it. He came in position and gathered and focused the chakra. He could feel it. This was the amountment. Then he jumped up and released it. A powerful roundhouse kick were performed in the mid-air and then he landed safe on the ground. Lynch smiled but didn't feel done before he had tested it on something. "Hey Xantos-sama! Send a clone to confront me. I'll need to see if this works or it needs more training" He looked over at Xantos. Lynch said rather careless but he did care.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm
Xantos made a handseal and formed a shadow clone. "Alright...go for it."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 pm
As the shadow clone approached Lynch, Lynch jumped right infront of the shadow clone and released his chakra. "Konoha-senpuu!" he said as he made an airborne roundhouse kick with lots of strenght in it. It hit the shadow clone very hard in the jaw and the shadow clone vanished. Lynch landed on the ground again, quite impressed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:58 pm
Shikana decided to wait for them to finish training, and fell asleep under the tree she was sitting at.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 pm
Xantos walked over to the tree exhausted. "Well...I'm out of material for your level." he said. "Shikana...would you like to follow on Lynch's path and have a puppet body like he does? He is surely benefitting from it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm
Lynch nodded and sat down on the plain while he breathed a little hard. All this training was hard but it paid off in the end. He looked at Xantos. "I'll just train the jutsus you've already taught me, when I've taken a break." Lynch said.

(Don't you think you said it too directly? You have to twist that question a little in order for her to see a good purpose in becoming a puppet xD)  

iWalking Disaster

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Shikana stared at Lynch in horror, not having noticed this before. She shook her head vigorously. "I don't want to stay this way forever, I want to be able to grow up!" She almost shouted at Xantos.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm
Xantos held it out his hands. "Okay, okay. A simple no would've sufficed."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm
Shikana frowned. "Sorry." Then she stood up. "Do you know when my mama will be home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm
"Well..." Xantos paused for a second, reaching into the real Xantos's mind. "I'm not sure. She is off with me fighting some destructive archangel at the gates of cloud. She's supporting with her medical techniques. I'm currently engaging the angel directly." he finished. "So, I really don't know."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm
Shikana nodded. "Whats happening?" She asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 am
"Well, long story short, a powerful archangel is attacking Cloud, the raikage is fending off the demons it summons, and I am attacking the thing head on. That about sums it up." said Xantos.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 am
Shikana nodded. "Ok, can you teach me some jutsu now?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Lynch cam up on his feet again and came i position. He needed to practice his new jutsus so he wouldn't just forget them. He began to gather the chakra he needed to succes. "Katon! Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled as a big stream of fire shot out of his mouth, forming a dragonhead. The flame did last more time than last time. 7 seconds. That was improvement which Lynch felt a little happier for.  

iWalking Disaster

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm
Shikana sighed. "I'm just gonna go home." She said, standing up and walking away.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff