Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm
mrs N
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Yeahh, when I fantasize about him, thats the first song that pops in my mind. And when I listen to that song, I think about Michael and start fantasizing about him. xD
Loollz,, same here , ;] every song I listen to I fantasize about Michael , that sexy beast.! LMaoo.

Lol, he was like the sexiest man alive. > o <

that's the one song I really like from Lady GaGa
And yeah the lyrics do go good with the fantasies
And yeah, he was the sexiest man alive lolz

Yeah. xd
Thinking about the song, makes me want to go to Heaven NOW.

I had a dream last night that I went to heaven and then...michael wasn't there, o.o so Ilooked for him >..> when <..< I found him I look across the sky and there he was on the moon I could only see him and hear his laugh >.< then I woke up =P

Awh thats a sweet dream. Its likely for him to be perched on a moon, happy. I bet he was moonwalking on the MOON. ; D

I had a dream about him, but I`m trying to remember it. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm
Hello My fellow MJ Super Fans!
I missed you all so very much!
My internet is still down but I'm on my cousin's computer.
How are you all?  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Oh, your back! n u n;

I`m all good, just fantasizing. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 pm
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

I had a dream last night that I went to heaven and then...michael wasn't there, o.o so Ilooked for him >..> when <..< I found him I look across the sky and there he was on the moon I could only see him and hear his laugh >.< then I woke up =P

Awh thats a sweet dream. Its likely for him to be perched on a moon, happy. I bet he was moonwalking on the MOON. ; D

It's probably the same as all your other sexual dreams about Michael , xD  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm
hey hun!
I'm good thanks
just chilling XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

Lol, I burst out laughing. xD
Yeah, you probably right.
But last night I had a dream I went to a Michael Jackson concert, and I was in the first row. So he like grabbed my hand, and kissed me. And other fangirls were like "AHHHH!"
And then he let me drive his car (when the concert was over), and I was going SO fast and I didn`t even know what I was doing, so like the car was all unsteady. LOL.
Hahaa, this is what he looked like;; [< 3]

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

But last night I had a dream I went to a Michael Jackson concert, and I was in the first row. So he like grabbed my hand, and kissed me. And other fangirls were like "AHHHH!"
And then he let me drive his car (when the concert was over), and I was going SO fast and I didn`t even know what I was doing, so like the car was all unsteady. LOL.
Lmao I bursted out laughing irl once I saw that picture xD , and he let you drive his car, shameee,!! jk, ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

wow
that was a werid one lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

Lmao I bursted out laughing irl once I saw that picture xD , and he let you drive his car, shameee,!! jk, ;]

Lmao, he was so cute in my dream. xD

Its okay, I didn`t ruin his car. But I think one of the side doors flew off. LOL, funny thing is he didn`t even get mad at me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Its okay, I didn`t ruin his car. But I think one of the side doors flew off. LOL, funny thing is he didn`t even get mad at me.

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines

Yeah. xd

wow
that was a werid one lolz

Yeah, I always have weird dreams. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz

He`s just like, "Oh its okay." and he smiled. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz

wow that's epic lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:45 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz

wow that's epic lolz

Yup. xD
I can totally see him doing that, if I broke his car door.
"Oh its okay, you were probably getting so turned on and crazy because of me, that you lost control of the car. Don`t worry about it. You ARE the perverted crazy one, anyways."
LOL, imagine him saying that to me. lol

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz

wow that's epic lolz

Yup. xD
I can totally see him doing that, if I broke his car door.
"Oh its okay, you were probably getting so turned on and crazy because of me, that you lost control of the car. Don`t worry about it. You ARE the perverted crazy one, anyways."
LOL, imagine him saying that to me. lol

I just imagined him saying that and as he was saying it, he said it with a straight face XD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games