Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:22 pm
"Has to be here somewhere..." BillBob muttered as he searched the cabinets, unwittingly looking in many of the same ones that Raul had just looked in.

"What about this?" Raul asked, opening a cabinet that was on the wall behind some big rolls of tarp. "It's got bottles and things in it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:57 am
Saito continued to search through the cabinets and his other arm began to slowly fall to the side "This is just great....."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:04 pm
"Let me see!" BillBob exclaimed, running to where Raul was. Unfortunately, he tripped over some implements that Raul had knocked onto the floor when he'd shifted the tarps over to get to the cabinet. "OW!" The boy exclaimed as he crashed into a nearby box.
"Are you okay?" Raul asked, after recovering from being startled by the event.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 pm
Saito looked over at him "You should pay more attention to where you are going.... then you wont trip over things near as much..."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:33 pm
"Ow..." BillBob repeated, rubbing his head.
"Here, I'll help you up. Er... well, you can at least grab hold of my arm and pull yourself up." Raul positioned himself so that his not-as-numb arm was in a good position for the boy to grab hold of it, and braced his feet.
"Eh, thanks." BillBob said, pulling himself up. He looked into the cabinet Raul had found, muttering: "The bottle should say something about an antidote for vernaiba poison."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:02 am
Saito gave a sigh, He couldnt do anything now, both of his arm were limp and he wasn't going to use his mouth to open up cabinets...  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm
((Sorry, man.))

BillBob checked over the bottles. He peered at each one in the dim light, trying to read Christie's hand-written labels. Her penmanship wasn't the most legible around, though it did look passably nice in an almost-decorative way.
"Ah! Here we go!" He exclaimed suddenly, holding up a vial of watery-brownish liquid.
He rummaged around some more and found a syringe and stock of disposable needles. Quickly, the red-headed boy fitted the syringe with a needle and double-checked the bottle's label for dosage information. Getting the amount he thought he needed in the syringe, he (presuming that Saito is close by) leaned over and injected the antidote into Saito's arm which was bitten first.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 am
Saito looked at his arm "How long will it take for the affects to be reversed?"  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:18 pm
"Should take a couple minutes, I think... would be faster if it hadn't already had enough time to spread to your other arm, I think. Hold still, you need another shot. That should help."
BillBob re-filled the syringe and jabbed it into Saito's other arm for a second injection.
Then he replaced the needle and started treating Raul.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 am
Saito gave a deep sigh " We should probably rest for a few minutes to let everyone collect themselves and to let my arms get feeling and movement back..."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 pm
BillBob nodded and put away the medicine and such. "Not a bad idea. There are still a few more vernaiba loose somewhere in the room, though. You two rest while I see if I can get them back into the cage with the others."
Raul sat down on a crate near Saito. "I sure hope Christie's okay." he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 pm
"You never know what could be going on down here, for all you know she could have actually set you guys up for something.... but that is just a old mans opinion..." he gave a sigh and sat down on an empty cage that looked strong enough to retain his weight.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 am
"What??" Raul seemed appalled. "Christie would never set anyone up for something like this!"
He scratched his chin, though. "Not that she couldn't, though. She's very, very smart."

Meanwhile, BillBob walked around, listening for the stray vernaiba. He was armed with a small bucket of the pet food that he had found so easy to toss out as a distraction for the creatures, and a big burlap sack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:47 pm
saito began to slowly move his fingers and moving his wrists "It is starting to come back now.... should just be a few more..."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:12 am
Raul also was moving his fingers a little, nodding in agreement with Saito's remarks.

BillBob had found that the vernaiba were much farther down the room than he'd expected. No wonder they hadn't actually fetched that last throw, the creatures had ended up far enough away from the people that they hadn't been bothered by their presence anymore. BillBob still thought it was best to get the things back into their cage, though. Tossing a few bits of the dry pet chow up at them, the boy got the vernaiba to fly down a bit closer to the floor, where he swung the sack he was carrying in order to catch them.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games