Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
vocaloid rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm
Len smiled and ruffled Rin's hair. "That's cause you love me silly," he whispered quietly to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Rin giggled"Hey!Don't mess up my hair!"She said smiling  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm
Len grinned again. "Oh well~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 am
Rin fixed her hair."Your so mean.."Rin said just joking around.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Beautiful Namine13

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 am
Tenshi smiled at them, and then deleted the wings on Rin, and then went into Len's model. She smiled, thinking of one of their songs, and then put kitty ears on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am
Len made a squeak of surprise and touched the ears. "W-w-what?!" he stuttered, a light pink tint on his face. This reminded him of that time Gakupo had forced him to put on a kitty costume... oh the irony.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 am
Rin giggled again."Neko len~"She said smiling at Tenshi and Len.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am
Tenshi chuckled, and then opened up the MMD program. "Lets see.." She put in Rin, Len and herself, and started making them dance.  

The Beautiful Namine13

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 am
Len sniffled, befoe curling up against Rin. "Pet meee~" he purred. Oh no, he was starting to act like a kitty. Poor Len....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 am
Rin once again couldn't help but giggle.She pet his hair."Kitty Lenny~"She said in a soft voice.

(I tried downloading MMD and it frikin almost crashed my computer,I cant find my files,I never got to use it because it was acting retarded and it didnt let me open the file,I was sad D: )  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Beautiful Namine13

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 am
Tenshi quickly finished her MMD mixing of them dancing to Love and Joy, and then turned to Len. "Kawaii~"

(Same thing happened to me. I tried downloding it, and my computer acted up. I couldn't accsess the internet without Norton saying that my computer had to be restarted every five minutes, so I had to delete the program.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:14 am
Rin turned around watching the love and joy video Tenshi made."I never found out how to use MMD..but your like the ultimate master!!!"Rin said still watching the video play.

(Yeah..and then like 100 files of MMD popped up and i had to delete EVERY single file!!But luckily my computer is still working and the program and virus is out of my computer~ biggrin )  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The Beautiful Namine13

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 am
"Thanks. Hey, how about you mess with the DSi for a little while? Its gonna be a long bus drive. Besides, I have a phone call to make." Tenshi grinned, handing the DSi to Rin.

(Thank god that didn't happen to me. I just deleted it once, and the problem stopped)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 am
Len was happy, cuddled up to Rin and whatnot. He made a small purring sound and his ear twitched... adorably.

((It worked on my computer... for a while. IT kept crashing it. Luckily, my computer isn't too damaged. *sigh*))  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 am
"Thanks Tenshi!"Rin started playing with MMD.She looked over at Len."Awwwwwwww..."She said adored.

(Omg did you know there is a rin rin dance XD im serious!!But meh not going to download it because it will probably just do the same thing...)  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff