Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm
"Yeah, normally I would, but clearly this is no normal situation" He stated withdrew one of his revolvers with one hand, and reached into his pants with the other. Pulling out a megaphone, he raised it up and yelled
"SO ZETTA SLOW" at Riku and his party  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm
Viper fell to the ground. Her body was not hit, but she could feel so much pain. She closed her eyes and covered her mouth as her body began to heave forward, she of course caught herself, but blood dripped from her hand. She did not understand at first why, but then she remembered that Spirit was still chaotic from this mans presence. Its voices kept screaming, kepts yelling at her to do something. But she couldnt, this man was connected to Origin... He was also a Genisis. She closed her eyes, then she heard Riku's voice, she looked up and saw him, when he suddenly disappeared she thought that he had been an illusion... but he appeared behind Creed. She screamed at him to get away from the man. She even stood up, but covered her ears when she heard some retard on a mega phone.
She stepped back and the pulled a throwing knife out then threw it twords the megaphone weilder. The knife went flying, straight as an arrow  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 pm
"Whoa!" Skieth stated as he moved himself out of the way of the knife
"Riku, you sure do keep odd company, dont'cha?" he asked as he cracked his fingers  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:09 pm
Awesome Sensei
● It's Amazing! ●

Feeling something approach, Creed took no time to grab the blade of his opponent, and send cringe through it, going towards Riku, either forcing him to drop his blade, or die. The blades that attacked him were nothing. "You tried to cut me how many times, yet, only twice. you twist your blade turning you cut, straining your arm, yet causing them to each attack eight time, in effect reducing your overall attack to about the strength of only a single swing. You should try instead of sixteen, try using just two strong attacks, here, let me show you." Breathing deeply, he slashed a single time, for a moment, it seemed his weapon was a different shape, although it was hard to tell with the speed that he slashed. "This is the power that I was given..."

a thousand slashes, that was what was coming towards Riki, it looked as though a blur of slashes went straight towards his body. There was absolutely no strain on Creed's body, how exactly he did that was a mystery, yet he smiled, and returned to what he was doing.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 pm
Moving quickly Viper grabbed riku and threw him out of the way of the many slashes. She didnt want him to get hurt, she didnt want to lose him. Her heart beat as she felt the first tear in her flesh by one of the thousnad slashes hit. She managed to black a hefty amount of them, though by the time they attack was finished, her thigh, cheek and arms were pretty badly cut up. Her sword glowed with excitement as it was finally used. She panted, and stared at Creed with hard eyes. She smirked " Your so weak Creed! Origin should have picked a much more suitable host for his power" She spat out blood to hit his shoe. The blood was not from his attack, she was still coughing it up from her lungs thanks to the chaos going on in her head. Her bold face lie was a mere distraction for her from the sting of the slashes she had taken, it was amazing to her that she was standing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed could only smile, she stopped the man's death and could stop his slash. "So dumb... now, if you were smarter, you would have realized that I had only slashed 238 times, and you were hit..." Looking over her body, he counted the slashes in less then a second. "57 times. Good, you survived almost 7/8 of my hits, I am very proud." Slashing once more, it was only a single slash, yet it was at the ground directly below her, to scare her. Turning around, leaving his back open, he doubted she would strike, from fear, and if she did, she would regret it. "Now, lets get back to this shall we?"

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:13 am
Viper lept onto a near by roof as he slashed into the ground. Her courage was rising up again as she panted. She then rushed at his turned back, how dare he turn his back on her like that, though deep down... she knew it was a trap, but Spirit was taking over and she smirked insanly as she weilded Cherry and then vanished from sight, appearing behind him from within his shadow she made to stick the sword through his spin and up and out through the front cavity of his chest. She giggled as she rose out of his shadow and a small dagger was sent rushing twords a nerve in his neck. Her slighted eyes tainted with black and purple specks in the lifeless yellow color. If she died like this, she would be repossessed into something else, in theory. Hopfully HIS body  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 am
"You can call me whatever you want!" Calypso told Viper who took time to give a shout out to the platinum haired warrior.

Of course, if Viper called him names that were unsuitable, Calypso would only have to react to be fair. Meanwhile, Origin's apprentice stumbled back after receiving a nice blow to the nose from Viper. Blood poured out like a fountain for a short moment, giving Calypso the impression that perhaps they should stay out of this one. If Viper was able to unleash such an attack at normal speed, who knows what kind of chaos Calypso could come up with.

Suddenly the fountain began to close slowly; in other words, there were no traces of blood or any difference in his nose.

"Ugh, regeneration; so annoying!" Calypso cried.

It was very annoying taking out an arm of a leg from somebody, only for them to suddenly grow another one. Still there were a few options to take care of people such as these.

Suddenly, Origin's apprentice began to spin his blade rapidly, causing a shift in the current weather. The clouds began to seperate at a normal pace, only to reveal a blast that was considered incalculable if one were to find the degree of power Creed's attack had.

Calypso then channeled the electrons that were in the atmosphere, using their electrical energy to form a forcefield seven feet tall and around a foot wide, allowing enough space for both of them. However even though this powerful attack was condensed into the form of rain, each drop that crashed towards the electrical field died out right after it broke through the barrier. Calypso then had to use the electricity to connect towards another branch of electricity in order to fill the holes that were being constantly penetrated by Cringe; that was when he heard the statement

"Nothing can kill a genesis."

"Calypso..." Sonya said but was cut off by the platinum haired playboy.

"Stick with Viper." Calypso said in a serious tone before the attack ceased, causing him to dismiss the barrier.

He did not need someone, especially a close friend of his fighting someone who's strength was on a higher plateau then Sonya's. Sonya nodded and was on the move to team up with Sonya. Calypso knew that Viper had a few techniques up her sleeve; otherwise she would have died to the hands of Ferox.

Suddenly, Calypso saw Riku out of nowhere defending his girlfriend and was armed with two blades which were part of his buster sword.

"You're late for you own party? How does that even work!?" Calypso cried.

He wouldn't get his answer for Riku was driven by his love for Viper, which was why he used his shunpo technique and unleashed sixteen blows towards Origin's apprentice. Calypso would able to keep up with the strikes and so would Creed. Not only was he able to keep up, he stopped the blade in mid-strike and channeled Cringe from his hand, going to the blade or towards Riku; it was Riku's choice.

Perhaps if Riku chose his attacks more carefully, the outcome would have been a bit different. Even the apprentice saw his flaws and told Riku them, in order for the light warrior to improve before the apprentice showed a marvelous demonstration. It was similar to Riku's attacks, but the strikes were over 950 more, leaving Calypso in the dust about 100 or 200 depending on the level power he was using. Still, Calypso was unimpressed at the fact that the blade did all of the work.

Too bad Riku didn't get the treatment of the slices for someone else did; Viper. At first, Calypso thought that Viper was dead; she did not posess the speed Calypso wielded, so there was no way she could match the blade of Creed's. Of course, she suprised Calypso again when she managed to block the majority of them, only receiving cuts on places of the body that would not hinder the performance much. On the contrary, Creed revealed that instead of 1000, it was actually 238 strikes. That was still alot in less than a second; how Viper was still standing was a mystery to the playboy.

And how she did not stop for even one second to recover was strange as well, already going to another attack towards Creed; this time it was an attack that Calypso was unaware of. She travled through unknown dimensions and somehow rose from Creed's shadow, made an impaling attempt with the blade as well as with a dagger, attempting to connect with an artery. Now in a normal case, perhaps Viper's target would be dead; seeing it was a genesis however, Calypso was unsure how it would play out.

Agent Code Monkey

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 am
Skieth put his megaphone back into position and withdrew his other revolver, now shooting methodically at Creed.
'Now to test this guy's endurance or speed'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:40 pm
Viper phased through Riku as he appeared to the left of the guy. "Dumb? That would be you. To think your strong enough to land something, prove to me you are genesis." Riku turned to face him as his blade began to make his body burn with light a plasma. He saw his girl hurt and now he was mad. Why she did something so foolish as that he did not know, but would probably have a fight with her about it later. He pointed his blade at the guy and spoke with hate in his voice. "I cherish Viper, but theres not a thing I don't cherish. For that, you die." Riku jumped into the air spinning his blade above his head like a helicopter propeller. It began to erupt with plasma and light due to mixing two different swords. He brought his blade slamming down on the ground ripping a massive crack heading at high speeds at the genesis all the while shooting out a wall of light and plasma as it went.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Skieth holstered his revolvers and slipped on his steel knuckles for close range combat
"You ready?!" He stated as he jumped behind the blast the Riku had sent, charging his fists up with his personal 'Rage' element  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 am
Riku look over at him, and spoke with hatred "Kill him." Riku added the final piece of his attack. He held out his blade as the air began to glow bright yellow and blue. Shards of light and plasma appeared in the air. Millions of each element. "Strike." Riku had added a new trick to this move. The shards began to spin, faster and faster til they became disks of elements and shot at high, precise speeds at the enemy along with the first half of the attack.

(Origin, this is the same attack just different part of my last posts attack.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Staring at those who underestimated the strength of a true warrior, Creed simply lifted his weapon into the air. "You all have no idea what kind of strength this possesses..." Slashing a single time, a tremor shot through the earth, and instantly broke the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom sound. Breaking apart a building next to Creed, he smiled as it shattered into pieces, creating a large mountain of dust.

A very selfish man was here, very selfish indeed as he began to act powerful. "Origin would not allow such basic people as you to defeat someone like me..." He exclaimed as he jumped forward, smashing his blade at Calypso, and then shooting Cringe at Riku and Skeith. Those around him would feel true pain, if it took a moment, or an eternity.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Riku jumped to the side a ways running on the wall of a building to dodge the attack and lept off the building, now he was in close range. "Your words mean nothing, simply prolonging your death." Riku may have been weaker then this guy, but with what power he had along with his skill he would bring this man down.

He loved Viper, yes, but what gave him the most strength was not that. It was all he loved. He loved this world and the people in it. It was the true heart of the people he loved, the good in them. For in darkness breaths a light waiting to escape. This man was destroying the city and Riku would use the fallen to defeat him. His blade was glowing with light and maxing out as much as it could, but then something happened.

"Hero of the light, this is from us."

The city was awakening Riku's personal light with their own and lending them the light from their hearts. The fallen wanted to save the still living and Riku was the light wielder here. Their were multiple element wielders here which meant that this guy was nothing.

Riku used his blades light and the city's heart to strengthen his attack. He was in range but got closer and started moving his blade unpredictably. He was not being random or unskillful, but the opposite. He was making attacks with his blade that had never been seen--not together at least and even the wisest swordsman would be puzzled by his strikes making this harder to counter. Along with his attacks they moved with impossible speeds and terrifying power that the fact that his blade was now glowing from the intense light that this was indeed what made Riku believe he could save the world and even beat this higher power.

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

As light surrounded Riku's body, Creed could only laugh. "What do you think made that light? It was origin, the master to my power... My cringe, it holds more power then your light, it is supplied directly from origin." Riku came forward with much speed, even his stance had seemed to change. Rushing forward, it seemed as though the man was sure to win. It was not simple to be so dumb. "Well, Kid, you got guts, I will tell you that..." Taking a few paces forward, Creed yawned while the light began to blind everything around him. Forward power was something that he possessed, and even with his strange skills he seemed to possess further strength, yet still, Creed could only laugh.

Slashing forward, just a single time, and the attack was stopped, Creed whistling merrily, and walking over to Viper. Should Riku not back down, the amount of force upon his body would cause almost instant death. "Oh? You love her? Well not anymore, for this whore is mine..."

Stepping forward towards Viper, he slashed multiple times towards her corset, wanting to rip it open, or perhaps stab her in the shoulder. "that guy really someone your interested in? I mean, you could be with me, I could slay anyone in this world, for I have Origin's darker powers within me... his merciless powers..."

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games