Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:33 pm
Kiara smiled at the two younger girls in the back as she drove off, she started towards Mai's house first, it was closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:14 pm
Mercuryangel
Mai hopped into the back and buckled in. She noticed the cat and smiled. "That's a cute cat...is it yours?"

"No it's not my cat it just jumped onto me, i guess it has no home and has taken a liking to me, but it has a funny moon symble on it's head, i wonder why?" she said quite confusseled.  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 pm
"So are you going to keep it then?" Mai didn't comment on the moon symbol, though she quickly pieced together that Luna had the same symbol on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:50 pm
((sorry I haven't posted in a while, could someone fill me in on what has happened so far?))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:50 pm
((The scouts fought their first Youma and were helped out by the mysterious Tuxedo Mask. That's all I've gotten. Anyone else wanna help out?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:10 am
((Kiara is taking Theresa and Mai home because none of them know their way home, before Theresa got into the car a small blue guardian cat jumped on Theresa's lap. That's all that has happened recently, before that Theresa was meeting and talking to Mai plus she was chased by an evil youma but it was defeated by the senshi and tuxedo Karmen Sama so yeah))  

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:11 am
Mercuryangel
"So are you going to keep it then?" Mai didn't comment on the moon symbol, though she quickly pieced together that Luna had the same symbol on her forehead.

"I will keep it until someone is looking for it and wants it back, and if noone owns it then i will keep it fully" Theresa replied as she continued to stroke the cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:59 am
Kiara pulled up accross the road from Mai's house, "Here we go Mai-chan, I hope your mother's not too worried about you."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Mai looked at the garage as he got out of the car and grinned. "She's not back yet...perfect. Arigatou Kiara-chan!! Ja Theresa-san, neko-chan!!"

She waved back and dug out the spare house key, before entering and shutting the door behind her. She took off her shoes, and then removed the note from the fridge, before going on an unpacking frenzy to get her mind off of things.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:38 pm
Kiara waved to Mai as she went inside, then drove towards Theresa's street.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Theresa sat in the car with the small cat then she saw something dark go past the car but it was a dark blur and she couldn't figure out what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:40 am
((Mishuri...if you're trying to say that there's another youma near, leave that to myself or Solar Kitty-chan, we're playing the bad guys))

Kiara saw a dark car drive past just out of the corner of her eye, it wasn't very noisy, but seemed strange, Kiara shrugged it off and pulled into Theresa's street. Kiara drove along Theresa's street until she came to the correct address, she pulled over to let Theresa, "Here you go Theresa, have a good sleep"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:00 am
((I mean, I swear I didn't disappear ninja ))

Haru walked into his home and knocked on Ariel's door. "Ariel-san? Are you awake?" he called quietly. He had been busy with other matters that day and had missed dinner. If he was lucky, Ariel would have missed dinner as well. A dark look passed his face as he smirked. There was a strange power emitting from the foreign girl and if things worked right, he'd have an energy source for his master and their youma.

((That is, if we're collecting energy? What are we after? HaHa. I'll edit this post after I find out!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:21 pm
((Oh that's right it's my decision seeing as I'm the creator....I'd say ya it should follow as the bad guys did in the first season, getting energy. The real big bad guys could go after the heart crystals. I'm not picky though so do as you all wish. *is still thinking of introducing another character*))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:31 pm
Mai had settled her closet and emptied three boxes by the time Lily came home an hour later. Her mother blinked in surprise; that was fast even for Mai.

"Well...since the big thing is done, let's go see what the town has to offer in the way of food. I saw a nice looking restaurant." Lily said.

Mai nodded and cleaned herself up a little, before she and her mother went to go eat.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games