Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm

§_Scrapples_§

Exactly that is what I am saying. My RPing SUCKS now. It has only gotten worse and is going to continue getting worse. I used to make like 3 10 sentence paragraph posts in every post I made but now my RPing died.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:45 pm

I just think you gotten overconfident with your rpc it happens to all of us try making a genin and it helps out really it reminds ya how to use strategy when your so weak and it keeps in mind that there so many people stronger than you and that could take ya down
and also makes things interesting again well it did for me

if I was you I would rp against ariana x3 xxx she has some sick strategies no lie she took me down as an ANBU in two pages or more

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm

§_Scrapples_§

I might but idk it's just pathetic how I have amounted to nothing in this guild after so long. I try but everyone else always does better. I'm good at nothing and idk why I even bother. I am probably bringing the guild down as it is. So I will have to think about whether or not I will continue in this guild or even RPing for that matter. You win in the fight.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Do you really wanna be number one in the guild??? that in itself is a false and shallow victory I'm contempt with trying to kick anyone a** though I wanna be at top but at the same time I really don't since in another guild ((Bleach)) that was boring!!!!!
I say just better yourself I don't rp to see who's the strongest I do it cause I love rping people here come on how many times do you hear of my rpc being in battle????
I just have fun with making my rpc story and all though it might be different for you I wouldn't know
Though i wouldn't wanna see ya leave the guild your doing a great job in everything else and all

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 pm

§_Scrapples_§

I don't necessarily mean amounted to nothing in RP I mean in the guild. I haven't helped it at all really and there are people who could run Cloud better then me and be a better crew member so I think I might step down as Raikage for the good of the village and crew so someone else can actually help the guild.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm

What are ya talking about????
you made the banners that everyone loves
you doing that sharigan much needed update
you fixed Samehada so it be pretty much more understandable though i think you could of made it stronger
you come in discussions
you been running cloud all this time which I consider the biggest village that get the most recruits and all
mostly cause i started there and there be a lot of people joining often I don't think no one in your village is capable of doing your Raikaga job at the moment

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm

§_Scrapples_§

I guess...idk...I'll think about it more.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

I don't necessarily mean amounted to nothing in RP I mean in the guild. I haven't helped it at all really and there are people who could run Cloud better then me and be a better crew member so I think I might step down as Raikage for the good of the village and crew so someone else can actually help the guild.

Don't make me slap you like I shoulda slapped Mibu. Trust me, you don't think you are doing much, then when you step back for a while, you see how much everyone needed you. Seriously, I stepped down from Kazekage, and crew, and hell, I even took a month break from the computer. When I came back at the end of that month, I had multiple people pming me about questions, life problems, hell any thing you could think of really. So....yeeeeahhhh....you aint going anywhere. Just get a second rpc, in a different village, to start strategizing again.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 pm

this guild can't take more kages leaving. im trying to get mibu back, i dont care if I have to haunt that boy for months he will come back if I have to drag him. We are more then just a guild here, other guilds are so uptight and feel just like a guild. We are closer here, we are friends, we are family, and family doesn't turn its back on each other! *runs off to get Mibu*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 am

If you step down from Cloud who will be kage...

FENRIR!

HELL NO IF YOU MAKE HIM KAGE I WILL DESTROY EVERY VILLAGE IN THIS GUILD INCLUDING SOUND!

Guys I log off for about twelve hours just cause of sleep and school and when I get back 7 PMs A DAY FROM THIS GUILD!

I DO THE LEAST in this guild, look at the puppets every week, RP like normal, I dont even remember when to update the summons and do it when I feel like it so its really little what I do only this chunnin exams is actually big.

BB if he does leave I want the EX kages back or HOSTILE TAKE OVER FROM ME!

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 am

§_Scrapples_§

I don't get tons of PM's from this guild. Plus i'm sure Rahenno would be happy to take back over if I did.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:35 pm

bb3000ae
this guild can't take more kages leaving. im trying to get mibu back, i dont care if I have to haunt that boy for months he will come back if I have to drag him. We are more then just a guild here, other guilds are so uptight and feel just like a guild. We are closer here, we are friends, we are family, and family doesn't turn its back on each other! *runs off to get Mibu*

I'm sorry that I'm leaving... I don't want to, but I'm getting inactive, and I can't get online as much... I can facebook mibu if you want me too, cause he's in the NUR group.

iChakramaster

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm

hmm, I hope NUR pulsl through this, Blu was a good mizukage, and wit perky leaving thigns are starting to look grim..and my RP skills have gone out the window sense I became kage WTH
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 am

Hey guys lets get on a lighter note.

I have a question about the whole custom bloodlines/clans being open.

I have a custom clan but being a human puppet I cant use its abilities anymore xd yeah my own personal weakness to it besides its real weaknesses

Now if I make my 2nd RPC can it have my custom clan or do I have to get it approved again?

Hector approved it like a year ago.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 am

Is it in the list? No? Then it needs to be re approved.
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games