Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Arekku just became pretty stoic at the whole scene and just sighed as he just play with his vial again,"Well alright then see ya later Shoko, hope you feel better soon." Arekku said as he turned back to Aki as he waited for her to let him do the procedure.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Kasumi looked over and saw Aki and her eye narrowed. She pushed Shoko away and noticed the vial as she waved her hand and the vial lifted up and into her possession. Kasumi held it between her fingers and examined it. "And what do we have here?" She said looking at the weird mixture.

((Yeah Kasumi doesn't like Aki sweatdrop sowwie))

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:23 pm

(Huh wouldn't a vial be made of glass???)
Arekku had the vial before reaching Kasumi and just stood there holding it with a smile,"Ask before taking things that aren't yours okay." Arekku said as he just stood there he didn't like the way she was looking at Aki let alone how she was acting.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

((her blood is metal though which is in the vial right?))

"Kasumi..." Shoko looks over to her with a stern look, She doesn't want her causing trouble with her friends, she may have some reservations against Aki, but she needs to get over those old worries. Shoko knows exactly why Kasumi doesn't like Aki...its becuase they are the same, because they both have the metal flowing inside them, the same metal they are magnetically opposing. like north towards north. "Just let them be Kasumi." Shoko picks up her regular clothes and weapons starting to put them on and all that goodness, getting ready to head for the cave.

Eris5

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Katsuro look back at the people that were talking. He did not care much right now, so he just kept staring down the mountain, observing the village. It was peaceful up here. Nothing to really interrupt him from this peaceful moment. The wind blowing threw his hair and wings. This made him more relax and stood there still. "It is kind of quite up here." He said. Almost quite it was. the talk and the blowing of the wind was the only thing that broke it.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 pm

((katsuro is in grass!?!?!?!?!))

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

((lol Eris knows me so well, si the blood is metal))

Kasumi kept her glare as she rose her hand and began to slow the metal blood in Aki. She was weak, she was tired, she couldn't defend. Though they were the same, Aki was just a knock off. Kasumi had this since birth, it felt like a part of her instead of an implant. She had the superior control, as well as had a more closes to the metal then Aki could ever have. Under this human flesh was pure metal skin that covered her from head to toe as well as had bones made of metal to. The sight of Aki disgusted her, a disgrace to her skill. Aki could control the metal, but not nearly as good as Kasumi and thats all she could do. Why Mikyo wasted his skill on her she will never know. Kasumi continued to slow the blood, but then dropped her hand and the flow returned to normal. She then looked at Arekku. "What's in that vial is more mine then anyone else here, don't forget that." She said walking out the door, before she finished what she started.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Shoko stands in the door looking to Kasumi, "Give them the vial back, You should be nicer to Aki." Shoko's hands on her own hips She is not happy with this attitude of Kasumi's right now. Aki had helped Shoko tremendously earlier. "Without her and Arekku I would be dead right now."

((Seriously.))

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Eris5
Shoko stands in the door looking to Kasumi, "Give them the vial back, You should be nicer to Aki." Shoko's hands on her own hips She is not happy with this attitude of Kasumi's right now. Aki had helped Shoko tremendously earlier. "Without her and Arekku I would be dead right now."

((Seriously.))

((arekku took it from kasumi right away lol))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Arekku was now in the mood to deal with more people like this, as his eyes glowed a little dark purple a beast started to come out,"That's pretty funny way of thinking." Arekku said with a small grin though he hold back for now he was clenching his fist his body ached and burn though he had replenish a lot of chakra thanks to Yukio earlier,"Chakra points, strong physical traumas, and sound." Arekku muttered out as something was going on his head as he tried to calm down for now feeling many negative affects all of a sudden as well losing his will and Susanoo taking more control of him as he turned around from Kasumi and walked away his body had something right above it sort of like a spirit,"Well Shoko I bet you have a lot of things to talk with your friend at the moment." Arekku said though his voice had a semi demonic sound to it as his hair fell to his face covering it.

(( I don't know seems kind of cheap controlling another one from the same implants blood.)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

((well aren't i dumb.))

Shoko appologizes to both Arekku and Aki. Bowing to them both. "I'm sorry sir, I will stay by her side, she is calmer with me around." Shoko then jumps off the patio railing onto the back of her bird and flies off into the grass village.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

((well her blood is pure metal, and in her weakened state she can't stop me so not really...))

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"And on that note, I'm outta here." Yukio thought as he finished shifting out of his restraints and vanished with the small amount of chakra he had recovered.
exit
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

(Fatality time)
Arekku nerves reach the pinnacle as he heard and turn to Yukio, who was rummaging now from his restraints before he wasn't going to kill him now he might as he disappeared and reappeared holding Yukio by the neck with great force,"Now eat this or I might just kill you now Yukio." The same demonic voice of Arekku from earlier as he hold some pills close to Yukio's mouth with the other hand.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

(rolling to see if this works)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games