Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto quickly dropped down another foot, leaving her hand up to catch the object. Looking at, it was a headband."That's it? She looked at Nanashi.{I hope he doesn't make us leave now. I want to stick around a little.}She thought to herself.She stood back up, silently clutching the headband.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 pm
"Yep. You learned all the jutsu you needed to know. Now, you should talk to the Otokage about being placed into a squad." Nanashi said as he walked over to the desk and sat behind it. At the front of the desk, was a nameplate that said 'Sensei,' Nanashi calmly turned the over the sign, so it said 'Otokage.' "So I hear you wish to join a squad?" Nanashi said as he grabbed some papers from the desk. He flipped through them calmly for a few moments. "It seems that the only Sensei available to teach you three, would be Nanashi-sensei. Is this alright with the three of you?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm
(lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto got a stunned look on her face."Y-your the Otokage?"Her mind went blank as she reeled in the fact that she had just flirted with the most powerful ninja in her village."Y-yes, Nanashi-sensei would be good."Her face fell.{How am I going to face him everyday with this kind of embarrassment?}

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 pm
(I love being the Orochimaru of the minds XD)

"Ok then, our time here is done." Nanashi said as he flipped the sign back to saying 'Sensei'. "I heard that you guys are apart of my squad. Congratulations. So what did you all think of the Otokage? Also, Makoto, why do you look so glum?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 am
Makoto smiled back at Nanashi-sensie."I'm not! Just a little shocked is all.I liked the Otokage, he was a really nice guy."She walked over and sat on a clean corner of Nanashi's desk."So, I was assigned to your squad, where should we meet up?"She cocked her head to the side.{This cute stuff is hard!!}She thought to her self.

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am
"Let's all meet up at the Oto training grounds. I can train you guys better there." Nanashi said as he stood up and walked out of the room. He acted almost obliviously to Makoto's cuteness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Makoto walked out behind Nanashi.She thought to herself.{Wow, he didn't even notice. I guess I'm not that good at it.} She got a grin on her face as she resolved to herself to try harder. If not Nanashi, someone would recognize her as a girl. She threw the puppet over her shoulder as she walked through the door.{This thing is heavy}

Crimson Remedy

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:15 pm
Kimochi put his headband on and followed his new sensei. He picked up his new puppet. He hoped his sensei would teach him how to customize his puppet, but he already had an idea.
(exit to training grounds)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(I really don't feel like reading through five pages. Has my puppet teacher come yet?)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm
(Just come to the training grounds. I am going to get one for the three of you.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri focuses the chakra to his tongue this time using the jutsu to enhance his taste. He sticks his tongue in the air and he tastes all kinds of different objects. He tastes the chairs, the grass outside, all kinds of things. He smiles for he had never done such a thing before. He deactivates the jutsu and runs over to the puppet the teacher gave him to train with. He brings it back to the teachers desk. "Thank you for letting me use your puppet, it helped alot." He bows then runs out of the academy heading to the training grounds.
(4/4. Enhance Sense Learned.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
TyTy wallked in and looked around for a teacher."Where is this person at."TyTy walked to the nearest desk and sat on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 pm
(Does your family like the name Ty, or something?)

The clone entered the room with TyTy in it. "Yo." It said to her. "I guess you're a new student, hmm?" It asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:52 pm
((No damn kai took the name ty before i could start.))

TyTy stood up and bowed to the man."Yes sir,my name is TyTy and this is my first day here."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff