Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 pm
Kmochi followed the man feeling sure he was making the right decision of walking down this path of the shinobi. He now felt un armed for battle though even though his puppets weren't even finished. A coulpe of academy tools would prove no match for the legendary Zenmaru's puppets. So he just followed wondering if today was his death.

(exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:19 pm
Zolo entered the training grounds with his new headband on his head and his wooden sword in its hilt which was around his waist. He didn't see why some shinobi figured it better to have it on their backs, he wished to have his father's staff on his back.  

kage5000

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto extended a hand to the naked lady."Come with me, I have some clothes back at my dorm that I think will fit you." She said gently.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((lol so much reading again, i hate being away for short periods of time. makes rp'ing crazy.))

Shoko looks to Makato with a smile...such a strange situation and what other option does she really have but to follow this young child. "I guess I will return to you shortly Nanashi." Shoko takes Makato's hand and gets led away from the training grounds. For a split second again Shoko's naked body is revealed as she runs off towards the dorms to get some new clothes from Makato. "Thank you by the way." She says constantly smiling while running. "My name is Shoko."

(exit to dorms.)
((you can post once more in reply here if you want Crimson.))

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 pm
((Nah, next post at dorms))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm
Shoko and Makato appear back at the training grounds. Hopefully Nanashi is still here. Shoko now dressed properly like she ought to be. A beautiful red dress (a couple sizes too small though) "Nanashi! are you here?!" She says looking around the training grounds, hopefully this setting will be a little less hectic than the dorms.  

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto felt a little nauseous from the jutsu. For some reason, her stomach was settling right."Nanashi-kun?" She looked around with Shoko.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:34 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko turns around and looks to Makato. "Well looks like we got some time to kill." Perhaps she ought to work on her jutsu training whilst waiting for Nanashi. She pulls out a scroll that was luckily not lost when she went to the rain. She reads the jutsu scroll knowing exactly what she wants to try out:

Shokubutsu Kaishuu (Vegetation Conversion)

A more advanced version of Jinkoushiba. By placing the users hands on the ground and releasing chakra, they are able to change a fifty-meter area around the user into grass. Can not create trees. This technique re-vegetates an otherwise non-vegetated area so that the user has grass to work with.

This being a rather high leveled Grass jutsu. Jounin rank if i'm not mistaken. She must maintain a rather secretive nature to existence of her scroll.

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Crimson_Yetis

"OO!"Makoto squealed with excitement."What kind of scroll is that?"Her stomach had returned to normal."Is that really high jutsu?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"ya there are some interesting ones." Shoko smiles. "They are special ones from my village. Only village members are able to learn them...other people have tried and only failed." Shoko smiles practicing the jutsu.

She places her hands on the ground and focusing her chakra she just cant seem to get the great volume of grass and plants she wants. Of course Shoko at her current level can create areas of grass but she is having trouble creating such a sustainable field out of this almost clay like rock.

Working hard on her jutsu Shoko focusing her chakra carefully into the ground and suddenly a big field of grass is created in just the size Shoko would wish for. problem is the grass is a bit short, not very full of life.

"Hmmm, how can i make this stronger." Shoko smiles and takes her hands off the ground then slams her hands underground she has always been more comfortable underground anyways. suddenly the grass field gains size tremendously and a bunch of tulips appear in the field. Blooming quickly Shoko smiles and picks a flower placing atop Makato's ear tucked behind her short hair.

Jutsu Learnt: Shokubutsu Kaishuu (Vegetation Conversion)  

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm

"That's so cool!"Makoto smiled."wait..."She paused for a minute."What village are you from?"She asked cautiously. She had several other burning questions, but those were for someone she knew a little better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm
"You cant tell?" Shoko smiles and taps on her anbu mask with its grass insignia. "I am from Kusagakure the Hidden Grass Village." She smiles, having been born and raised in the grass country Shoko holds a certain admiration for the place.  

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 pm

"Sorry, I didn't notice that earlier. You were naked, it was distracting."Makoto said looking down."So, you said you weren't Nanashi-kun's girlfriend..."She was nervous to ask such a daring question."Do you know if he has one, or what he likes?"Makoto turned red again. She was still figuring out her first love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm
Laughing Shoko looks to Makato. "Ya what a weird way to meet someone huh" She scratches her head and looks to Makato seriously. "Well just be yourself and maybe show a little more skin." Shoko smiles almost joking, she isn't sure how to help people in these sort of matters.  

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Makoto looked down at her chest."But...I don't want anyone to see, they always treat me differently."Unknown to Shoko, she was referring to the large seal on her stomach."I'll just stay me."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games