Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Oh gee thanks...)

((He's quite the douche now...But hey..You WONT be forgotten..that's only hint Im dropping..lol))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 am
(Lol, Alright. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki looked at Zephaniah and then back to Ryugan. He had contemplated on killing but right now he had no idea on what to do with her. "I have..." he began to speak. "But I see her as no threat as long as she's my prisoner. No word will get out of the killing and if she plans to squeal than I'll give her a true reason to squeal," Kamizuki said with a slight chuckle at his own little sick joke. Yes he had been spending time with the girl. Yes, he was attracted to her but if needed he would dispatch of her. "I do not believe anyone will come after her anyways," he said as he looked at Ryugan. "Besides, I have permanently changed her sent and gave her the name of Kiyomi Mizuki but she refuses to change her looks..."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:48 am
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ryugan let out yet another brief laugh, he unfolded his arms and began to crack each knuckle on each fist. " So..Yo gave her a choice in the matter? " Ryugan couldn't help but find the ninja quite comical, he wasn't thinking strategical at all, in fact it would seem as if he had an "hidden" agenda with the female. Ryugan suspected that Kamizuki was attracted to her, that or he was just as soft as they come. Either way that was not a characteristic of a ninja, easily letting his heart cause a tear in plans. The now extremely ruthless Ryugan saw the solution to damn near every problem but, It was always a solution most would rule out immediately only those who really understood the first rule in this world would accept it, those plagued with feelings would just have to face consequences. " Doesn't she realize her life is in your hands..or are you being friendly..to this so called captive?" Ryugan said with the same facial expression. Kamizuki was just a peculiar case in Ryugan's eyes, he was in a jam but..then again he was not.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki sighed as he appeared behind Zephaniah. "If you're wondering if I would hesitate to kill the kunoichi, no, I would not," he stated as he pulled one of his "guns" and pressed it to her back. "She knows damn well her life is in my hands. I'm merely keeping her alive for it may be possible that she could become strong and quite useful in the future. If I were to ever set her free I'd see to it that she would have to pledge an alliance to Kumogakure and become a Kumo-nin. Besides that she is as good as dead," Kamizuki spoke coldly. Kamizuki's words were not lies. He was simply looking for ninja which could protect his village. He did not need to make any emotional ties with the woman for he had enough as it was. The only one which he kept emotional ties with was his son, Kamina.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 am
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX

Ryugan's face dimmed, he was no longer finding this funny. It was time Ryugan stopped picking at the ninja and let him know why he was here. " Fire a shot..now..to kill or to knockout..I just want her lying on the floor involuntarily..now.." Ryugan said, his orchid gaze beamed onto Kamizuki. When it came down to business, Ryugan was not one to play games, he would kill her himself if the ninja chose to hesitate.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

User Image

Kamizuki smacked the but of the gun to the back of her skull which would render her unconscious. "As I said before I'm saving this one," he said as he looked at Ryugan seriously. "Now please, continue with your explanation," Kamizuki said as he leaned up against a wall next to Regula. Three Raikages standing about in a room. It would seem that this was quite a serious ordeal.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 pm
Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxEx-kagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

+

Regula merely watched as the two men carried out their conversation. A smirk pranced slightly about his face as he began to see how similar the two were. His eyes drifted to the kunoichi who laid upon the wooden floor. He wanted to say something, possibly suggest taking her into one of the rooms and placing her in the bed but he knew Ryugan would do more than just scold him for mentioning such a thing. A thing which involved kindness. Especially if that kindness was directed towards someone who was supposed to be a prisoner of war. Regula let a low sigh escape his lips as his golden eye drifted up and found it's gaze set upon Ryugan.

+

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm
(Oh god, not Mansex! gonk lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm
((Where in the world did you get that from?))  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm
(If you mix Xamnes's name, you would find the word "Mansex" in it. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 pm
((Oh rofl ))  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm
It's Xemnas lol.
But Ansem is way cooler.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm
(( You guys blow..I hope you get mushroomed stamped!!! pirate  

Othiara -Tfs-

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm
Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxEx-kagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

+

Regula glanced down at the girl's body. He feared she'd awake early from her artificial slumber which Kamizuki caused. He looked up to Ryugan. "I cannot handle this. If she were to wake up or be merely pretending to be asleep," Regula said irritatedly. He held out his palm and a bone clone formed from it. "Take her away from the Manor until our business is finished," the teen ordered his counterpart. The clone bent down and slung the limp body over his shoulder and made its way back to Velox's Treehouses.

+

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas