Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 pm

After all the supplies are away, I slide the necklace Knight gave me back around my neck and pick up a bag, throwing it over my shoulder. "We're not forgetting anything are we?", I asked.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I shake my head. "I believe we have everything."

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm

"Okay," i say nodding. I was a bit hyper and trying to stay happy so that everyone else would be happy too. "So, lets go." We leave the room, locking the door and walk down the hall.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I was happy, because we were all together, though I was afraid of what would happen in the light side. I didn't want to die so soon after finding someone to care about.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I turn to Knight and say,"If you need a potion just let me know."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 pm

I nodded, and took her hand. "Thank you. For everything.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

I smiled up at him. "You're welcome," I say with a wink.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

I smile, and kiss her softly on the cheek.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm

I blush and do not kiss him back, even though I want to, I don't wish to upset Yuima anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

I understand, and walk holding her hand towards the light. I start to feel lightheaded, and know that the potion is wearing off already.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

I don't notice but I keep an extra bolt saved up when he needs one. I had figured out how to make one in a few seconds and regain my strength just as fast. If he needed one, all he had to do was ask.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:10 pm

I did not want to ask for her potion too often, as she had to keep her strength up as well. I was better for me to die than her.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

We had crossed into the light by now and were walking on the outside of the town, trying to stay hidden. The sun shown brightly and burned my eyes. I tried to blink and get used to the sunlight but it didn't seem to help.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

I tried to stay in the shade, but still found myself burning away in the sunlight. My mouth could not form the words of pain, nor could they ask for her potion.

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I saw the look on his face and squeezed his hand. "You okay? Do you need a potion?"
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games