Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm
GUYS IM NOT A VAMPIRE

WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN WEREWOLVES

THAT'S STUPID

(Nostalgia russsssssh)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
s**t, I slept through voting again.

Eh. I was gonna vote for him anyway cause of last game.

Let's see, what could this tell us...

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm
I woke up late. Reaal late.. X X; (like, an hour ago)
Good thing there wasn't a vote. sweatdrop

So, do we suspect anyone now?
It seems as if everyone who's posted has logged in before the Death. (makes sense.)

Also, Tota. Your profile is set to private. You're the only one in fact. ninja

Poor Dragn, why did he have to die? What was it about him that made the wolves want to choose him?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm
From the last game, Ribbin, me, and J would have the most reason to kill dragn. Otherwise he was a good, malleable semi-active the wolves could have used to their advantage. Or maybe Owwin realized he couldn't fool him twice; I did get roleless Townie again, so it's possible.  

Cabron the Swan

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
From the last game, Ribbin, me, and J would have the most reason to kill dragn. Otherwise he was a good, malleable semi-active the wolves could have used to their advantage. Or maybe Owwin realized he couldn't fool him twice; I did get roleless Townie again, so it's possible.

Ribbin said he didn't get a role, but I guess he could have just been saying that...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm
EVERYONE THAT HAS SAID THEY HAVE NO ROLE IS LYING!
EVEN ME!  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm
dragn99
EVERYONE THAT HAS SAID THEY HAVE NO ROLE IS LYING!
EVEN ME!

No spluh you have a role. It's called DED!! Now lie down and shut up. We're trying to find out who killed you. >:c  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 pm
ALL WILL PERISH AS I HAVE!  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:15 pm
Hobo Scruffy

It seems as if everyone who's posted has logged in before the Death. (makes sense.)

Poor Dragn, why did he have to die? What was it about him that made the wolves want to choose him?

I've always had it that way. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Lady Psycho Sexy

Ribbin said he didn't get a role, but I guess he could have just been saying that...

Aw, I like Dragn, I feel bad that I voted for him last game when he was a townie the whole time. But yea, I'm a roleless townie as well, not that there's anyway to prove that.

I also didn't get to vote, I was hanging out with a friend, no real excuse. Has anyone not been posting much, aside from me? xD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy
Lady Psycho Sexy

Aw, I like Dragn, I feel bad that I voted for him last game when he was a townie the whole time. But yea, I'm a roleless townie as well, not that there's anyway to prove that.

I also didn't get to vote, I was hanging out with a friend, no real excuse. Has anyone not been posting much, aside from me? xD

Half the reason you were posting earlier was to call me a mule!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm
-Dessynea-
Ribbin
Hobo Scruffy
Lady Psycho Sexy

Half the reason you were posting earlier was to call me a mule!

So if I was a werewolf I'd have killed you or DancesWithBats. =)  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 pm
Totagomi
Hobo Scruffy

You should change it. ;>.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Totagomi
Hobo Scruffy

You should change it. ;>.>
Why should I change it just for a game? xD Even if I did my profile is practically empty save for a comment box and wishlist that I need to take down.  

Montiqueue

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games