Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
When Sonija suddenly jumped from the table and wrapped her arms around him, Julian couldnt help but smile a little. He had missed her embrace so much, even though it had only been a few hours since the mmisunderstanding. Julian finally decided to speak outloud, needed to know what his voice sounded like, or even if it had changed at all. "Sonija, I am sorry for turning my back on you. I hope you will forgive me." Julian said as he hugged the demon, holding her close. His voice had changed like he thought, and now it sounded almost like a glorious song. It was an obvious change, but it still sounded mostly like it, just more.. heavenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image The angel stared at the new creature and just shouting in his booming voice, "ARE YOU THE ONE THAT KILLED SIR NATHAN!?". The angel was unimpressed by the transformation and stood his ground unshaken at all. He was determined to kill the creature even if he lost his own life in the process.

[[[I have to finish this some other time. Right now I am doing something else on gaia. Please excuse me]]]  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hyuijin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Leoni looked over at the creature and stood with confusion."I don't know who that is, and I really don't care who that is, maybe that person fell victim to me, maybe they didn't I don't care." Leoni extended his wings and made the ground shake with him doing that. He growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Sonija gasped at his voice. She had found herself lost in it's melody and harmony. She smiled fondly and looked at him. "Of course my angel. I just wish you hadn't assumed like that...I thought I had lost you." Tears appeared in her eyes as she looked upon his glorious face. The pain began to rise up again in her heart. The hole was beginning to close again. As long as he was near she felt better. But Sonija couldn't help but hope Leoni was ok. She felt he could be a friend...if they could just talk with him and figure things out.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
Julian nodded, ashamed with himself that he had assumed such things so quickly. Julian then looked back at his new sets of wings, streching them some and letting them extend to thier full impressive wingspan. "As you can see, I have changed.." Julian said, taking his gaze away from his wings and back to Sonija. "The Creater told me that I have become a Seraphim- the guardians of the very throne of the Creater." Julian said. He knew that Sonija probably knew what a Seraphim was- even the Demon King himself was weary of thier might, though they rarely even entered battle, for they tended to stay in heaven with the Creater.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Sonija had heard of the Seraphim...her mother taught her about them. Sonija smiled brightly and hugged him close. "Unconditional love.." was all she could say. She knew that unconditional love was hard to learn and with Julian she had learned it. Even when he left, she still loved him....she couldn't stop. Then she pulls back and looks at him confused. "But...with a demon...he isn't punishing you? Does this mean..?" Sonija asked so many questions in her mind. If the creator hadn't punished him for loving her...then was it possible...that they had the blessing of the heaven's to be together?! Her head spun as she thought about it.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
When Sonija asked why the Creater hadnt punished him for loving a demon girl like herself, Julian simply didnt have an answer to that question. "I do not know why the Creater granted me this honor even though I love a demon... He works in mysterious ways and can do as he chooses, so I cannot say why he has not punished me but instead blessed me.." Julian said, truly stumped as to the workings of the Creater in his and Sonija's situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
Since his grandson was busy with disgusting angel, he thought this would be a good time to take a nap. He could use the rest being such an ancient demon. He walked up to his hut and opened the door and saw a seraphim with the little whore and he saw the most disgusting thing he had seen since his daughter was alive, forbidden love."What in the hell do you two think you are doing? Do you have any respect for your elders? You, little hybrid, stop hugging in my house, and you, seraphim, grab my chair and hand it here. I would like to relax in the company of my own home.He raised his eyebrow at the both of them.  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Sonija was about to say more when Leoni grandfather came in and startled her. "I am sorry..." She gave a small bow in apology and giggled a little as she blushed. "Will Leoni be alright?" She asked him worried that he would be in more trouble.
Julian..my love...do you trust me?" She sent to him feeling their link stronger than before now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
He looked at the hybrid and laughed with all of his might."Alright? That boy could take on the devil himself and defeat him. That is if he realizes his true strength. He is stronger than you think. He is just so damn cocky and that is his only problem that keeps him from realizing that fact. I have bestowed upon him all of my power and knowledge, but don't take that the wrong way cause I could vanquish you and your little lover in a heartbeat. But I wish to share with you a story..... dammit boy, bring me my chair!!!!!! He raised his eyebrow to the seraphim.  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
When the demon suddenly roared at Julian, and was less than happy to even begin to comply with the old demon, but just for the sake of avoiding a fight Julian pushed one of the chairs over towards the demon with his double-bladed scythe. It was when Sonija asked him if he trusted her that he let his bitterness melt away. Of course I do. Julian sent to her, moving so that he wouldnt block the old demon's path if he decided to actually sit down like he kepy hollering about.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Then please....be nice. Sonija sent back to him smiling up at him and giving his cheek a kiss before sitting on the floor getting comfortable. "So what is this story?" She asked the old one.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
He walked around his chair and rested his bones. He let out a big sigh of relief once he sat. He cleared his throat."Oh, thank you, I guess, you know you can learn a lot from your elders, you know. Ah, yes I am going to tell you two a story about my grandson that I thought you two should know. I'm sure you know that he is a mix of both angel and demon. I hate that fact but it is, nonetheless, the truth. His mother, my daughter, was much like you little hybrid and his father was much like you, young seraphim. The thing is that the two were in a raging battle with each other, one set on killing the other. My daughter was about to kill his father when a great demon, Leian, struck her from behind and his father saved her life by sealing Leian, for you see his father knew a great knowledge of the black arts and sealing demons and summoning them. Apparently, she fell in love with him and they had a baby,my grandson, behind my back and once I found out I exiled her. Well, the years went on and then this war broke out and my daughter was killed by an angel and his father was killed by a demon. I, who was left with this abomination, would not raise this child of my own. So I left him in the care of an old friend who was a powerful sorcerer that saved my life and was very fond of me. So I put in a solid "you owe me" and he raised my grandson and I made him promise me to train my grandson and tell him that I killed his mother and seek me out so that I may one day bestow my powers and knowledge onto him. The day that he faced me, I already knew he was not ready and I gave him the beating of his life. But now he has my power and knowledge. I want you two to look out for him. Make sure he does not join your father, Sonija. Yes, I know your name. I was once friends with your father. Listen to me Sonija, you just might be the key to him unlocking his true power and help you achieve your goal. I know you probably think that I should do it but I can't, I have done all that I needed to do and the rest is up to you. Be careful with him, for he is more fragile than you think. He make be cocky but deep down inside he is truly alone and miserable. Do you two understand?" He raises his eyebrow at them again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 am
User Image
Julian stood as the old demon told his story (for with all of his new wings it made sitting on the ground difficult). He of course was a little less than happy when the old one said that they were now the ones who had to babysit his grandson, since he still was a little resentful of him for literally stealing Sonija from him during the fight, and for killing his good friend Nathan so brutally. He would comply with the old one's request though, but only for Sonija's sake, since she seemed to be sympatedic of the creature.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
Sonija heard that he wanted them to keep an eye out for him. "I will try...but I don't know if I can trust him not to kill us and take the throne for himself." Sonija voiced her opinion. She looked to her Seraphim and smiled. "Love, please, I know he isn't your favorite person and i am not asking you to like him....but we need to help him...or at least point him in the right direction." She sent to Julian her eyes pleading with him.

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff