Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:14 am
Mercuryangel
((Think we should get someone to puppet the remaining senshi while we wait for players to take them?))

((I suppose we could double up. 3nodding Name 'em and claim 'em. I am currently thinking about another knight, most probably Uranus and a villian as well.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:24 pm
*apologizes for the double post and thanks you for your attention*

((For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to suggest the following policy. That you keep in touch with the player that you are "partnered" with (knight to senshi and vice versa) so that if they go out of touch for a while that you find out about them. Any senshi or knight without a current player partner (i.e. senshi without a knight) please let me know so that I'll fill in for the missing person.))  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:42 pm
((Duly noted, and you're excused. 3nodding ))
Sorano sat down on a street bench, watching the crowd of people go by. It's really busy today, she thought, pulling off her mini backpack. Let's see if I can find somewhere quiet to eat lunch...
However, this thought quickly was replaced as she searched her bag frantically. Where is my map?! Sorano worried, after emptying all the pockets. Oh! I must have left it at the arcade! She jumped up from the bench and began making her way back through the crush of noon-time shoppers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:19 pm
((I won't claim to be excellent at it...but I'll puppeteer Makoto for now.))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:22 pm
Mercuryangel
((I won't claim to be excellent at it...but I'll puppeteer Makoto for now.))

((Done.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:26 pm
Minako had a startled expression on her face, as she heard Usagi shout into the phone. She could have sworn she would have gone deaf if she hadn't retracted the phone from her ear. She waited a few moments, before caustiously placing the phone back by her ear.

"I haven't seen Luna for awhile. Usually I see her with you, but Artemis might know where she is. I'll have to ask him when I meet up with him and Kou later." She told her leaving out where she had been the night before. She sighed, as she recalled her night at Kou's. A dreamy sort of expression formed on her face, as she became lost in thought.

~*~

Artemis had to think about his question for a moment. He knew Minako had always been a bit boy crazy, and always said she was searching for the man of her dreams. Though he couldn't really think of a time when she had a boyfriend, and if she did it didn't seem to last long. He soon remembered the time though when both Minako and Usagi had mistaken Haruka for being a guy when they first saw her. They ended up following her around town. He had to bite his tongue to keep himself from bursting out laughing.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:42 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((I haven't seen Kyranna in a while... I don't know if she's going to keep playing or not...))

So...does this mean that Hotaru/Saturn might be open and available? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:45 pm
SaturnGrl
Solar Kitty-chan
((I haven't seen Kyranna in a while... I don't know if she's going to keep playing or not...))

So...does this mean that Hotaru/Saturn might be open and available? biggrin

((Don't hold your breath.))

Kou waited for several moments then delved into his paperwork, hoping that he'd be able to catch Minako on her lunch break. He glanced up several times, watching the class underway with an experienced eye.  

lightsenshi

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:50 pm
"I don't go to school anymore." He smiled. In truth, he graduated long before the expected age. It was one thing he liked about being smart. His body started to move once again. He knew they would follow since the girls were heading in the same direction. There was no point in just standing here anymore.

(I can try playin' Mars Knight? I'll be on a bit more than before too))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:59 pm
Ami was surprised, and she glanced curiously at Suiseki. The slightly competitive brainiac edge coming to surface for a second, she decided to ask a question. It came out sounding surprisingly nonchalant, instead of competitive and demanding.

"How old are you? And what's your IQ?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:04 pm
He turned to her and gave off a wide smile, almost pleased to hear the question. "I'm 18 with an IQ of 289." It was something to be proud of but Suiseki was not one for boasting. The smile couldn't be helped though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:05 pm
Aisu smiled. "I graduated about two years ago."  

Darkness Cake

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 pm
((I'll puppet Mars for now and I can be a villain too if you like.))

Usagi sighed softly as she nodded a bit despite being on the telephone. "Hai... Please call me when you speak to Artemis," Usagi said, her mood returning to almost depressed. Minako had been her last hope... but of course Minako wouldn't have known. She had not been home to know the previous night.

"Saa... Minako-chan... where you with this Kou person last night?!" the blonde exclaimed suddenly, actually making the connection between the mysterious name and Minako's location during the night. Usagi let out a slightly evil giggle as her blue eyes widened. "Minako-chan! You spent the night with a boy, didn't you?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:39 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((I'll puppet Mars for now and I can be a villain too if you like.))

((Done. I think that we'll stick to a two character limit for now. So go recruit some people. ^_^ I'll have a new knight done soon.))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:33 pm
Minako snapped back to reality when she heard Usagi start to question her. An embarrased expression formed on her face, as she began to blush. "What would give you that idea?" She questioned trying to sound as if she hadn't, though it wasn't very convincing. She couldn't help but begin to smile, when she soon remembered she wanted to invite Usagi over to her house. Plus there was also the whole beach thing this coming weekend.

"Ohh Usagi, before I forget. I was wondering if you wanted to come over later? Plus if you weren't busy this weekend I was also planning on going to the beach and I was going to invite everyone and anyone else I could think of." She explained, as she began to grin. She couldn't wait to invite everyone, and hand out with them for the day. Also that way everyone could meet Kou.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games