Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Nero looks at the other man, "i think i can heal him if you want me to try"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:00 pm

User Image

Alexander looked in horror as he saw a scythe in front of him. Letting out a scream, he ran into a corner. "I don't want to die...please, I don't want to die." He said scared s**t less, he was about to piss his pants. Tears could be seem hitting the floor under him.

Death_God_Sakura

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Nero heard a scream and approached the boy then kneeled down infront of him and hold out his hand, "come on child ill keep you safe from the scary lady ok, can you tell me your name?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

User Image

Alexander looked at Nero. "M...my name...my Name is Alexander." he said standing up slowly and moving away from him. "And your scary looking." he said moving away more and hiding behind a wall. "and mean looking."

Death_God_Sakura

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"You heard the child" She spoke outwardly to any nearby minds as she lifted her weapon. "We're all scary" Just then the scythe found it's blade implanted in the wall besides the boys head. They needed to get him out, even if that meant scaring him out of the building.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Nero stands up and starts walking away, "ok kid ill just leave you here with her then"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 pm

User Image

A pond could be seen under him along with his pants darkening, just before he lost conscious. Alexander blank out and fell to the ground. He never like knifes and well they scared him, alot. He hit the ground hard before leaning on the wall. His eyes were still open and a look of horror was on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Xaio approached enough to remove her weapon from the wall "I'm not cleaning that up..." Her scythe went slowly to the child's chin and lifted it upwards with the flat part. His expression bothered her and she was once more, much to irritated to give any sympathy."Now I defiantly need to train..."

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The man picked up the syringe and stabbed it into the top of a bottle that he had in the corner of his mouth and gently put it in Duke's arm and stabbed it into his shoulder and let the liquid run into his arm and mix with his body. He tossed the syringe down on the table but put the bottle in his pocket. He grabbed a sewing needle that was threaded and started stitching back closed Duke's arm. He was quick with what he did an swift as well. He was soon done and bandaged up his arm tightly swearing under his breath multiple times while doing so. He looked up at his heart rate and he smiled a little bit when he saw the heart monitor. "Well, at least we didn't need to restart his heart... yet," he said a little bit happy but still a little bit grim. A few seconds after he said it the faint pulse stopped all together and he smirked. "Come one Duke, you really are this depressed?" he asked him before standing there and his heart started beating softly but not at a safe rate. "Always works, now we just need Xaio, she can talk him out of anything. I'm sure if he wasn't as older then her as he is, he'd be dating her," he said smiling a little bit talking to no one in particular.

"Training room is that away," she said mentaly pointing towards it as she turned around and walked back to the passed out kid. Sure, I get stuck with the kid and I'm the one who needs to sleep, she thought snapping at a guy to clean up the mess as she picked the kid up off the floor. She carried the kid to her living quarters and laid him on her bed thinking. She had nothing for him to wear, she was bigger then him so her pants would be huge on him... She had nothing. She pulled her blades off of her back and pulled off her trench coat so she was in a red tank top and just her regular jeans and her tall buckle boots. She walked over to her dresser and flicked on the light on it. "Hey, Alex," she said softly sitting up on her dresser casting a shadow over the wall of herself as she waited for the kid to wake up.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm

User Image

Alexander opened his eyes to see a women. "Where am I?" he asked remembering a sharp object hitting the wall above him just before he passed out. "Who are you? Are you my mommy?" He asked confused

Death_God_Sakura

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky flushed at the question before she shook her head. "No I'm not..." she stuttered out, "I don't think I'm even close... But I do know that you are in a place that you probably shouldn't be. At least Captain is a softy and willn't mind for now..." She hopped off the dresser and went to just leaning up against it. "What are you even doing here in the first place?" she asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

((lol, I kinda think the same thing if my character were older >_< But I made her so young. xD ))

She watched as poor Sky walked off with the child instead which wasn't what she had intended, then again, making the child scared to the point of pissing himself wasn't exactly what she ment to do either. "Sorry bout that..." And now left in the hall alone, she asked of one of the passerbys working in the office maintenance to take care of the puddle while her feet spun around to continue the distance to the training room.
Once there, the wooden posts began gaining missing chucks, chips, and slices from her attempts at faster striking. If any attacks were to happen, Xaio would rather be prepared then sorry which included her dropping her weapon and working on her melee attacks via punching bag. A few hits here, some kicks there, and of course some painful strikes vibrating up her limbs when ill hit.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm

User Image

Alexander smiled as he stood up. "I'm on a mission....." he said looking down and played with his thumbs. "I forgot what it was, but it was important." he said looking up and then looked down. "Ah......" he said seeing that he wet his pants.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Neo smiled as he sensed another power user in the military x base. "itachi im going to that base again to pick something or someone up. I want to piss off military x some more while i have the chance. also theres something i need to deliver as well. I,l be back soon so no need to help this time. Wait by the base entrench though incas ei bri ng something back that cant fight yet. I hate fighting handicapped. Il help you out next time to mak eup for ordering yo uaround."said neo and itachi only noded his head i nagreement. Neo took off then to find the child he sensed a moment ago.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

( is that alright with you Death_God_Mito its your character? your on the neutral side or bad side or something from what iread but its confusing. lol )
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games