Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Ryonara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
"Hmm..." Vince first starts by finding all the corner pieces, then connecting some piece that fit each corner. He connects on side, but has trouble with the next. "Ah, where are you piecy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 pm
((Sorry I haven't responded recently, but it's now college crunch time as we only have about a month left o college))

Stephanie huffed impatiently as the creatures and their master retreated to the indoors. She walked to the front door, and slammed her fist onto it -making two papers stick to it. One paper was the paper she had been scribbling notes on, all concerning how the creatures were taking to their new lifestyle, which was so far barely successful through Stephanie's ignorant eyes, so she passed Tsubasa by a single point. The other paper was a WANTED/ WARNING ad that had the picture of the crocodilian creature known as Drake, as she was considered dangerous and wanted back alive for a generous amount of money. Beside her picture, was also Yuri's, but her ransom was significantly less as she wasn't considered dangerous.

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 pm
(( I posted on page 28 And its okay, I can't go online much b/c of my bad uncle. Saying he's bored, we ARE BORED!!! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 am
User Image
((I wonder where everyone else is at...))

Vince gets half the puzzle done. "Hey, Tsubasa, is that a cat?" Vince hasn't put on the face, but on the side Vince has completed, there was a long tail, like Yuki's.  

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"I think so."he said with a smile taking down notes on how they were doing.
(Im back ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:19 am
User Image

Yuki studys the strangely shaped peices and flips them around and a around as she get quite confused... she stares with determination for a bit but doesnt get what she is actually supposed to do with the pieces.... she grabs her head and crys as her head hurts and she think she disobeyed her master's command. now she thinks only of punishment... she crys...

((VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SORRY!!! TO MUCH SCHOOL AND SPORTS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR COMPUTER ILL TRY HARDER TO GET TIME!!!! SORRRRRRYYYY!!!))  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 am
Tsubasa
User Image

"Yuki whats wrong? Here i'll show you what to do...."He sits over by her and starts showing her how they fit together. "See? they fit together to make a picture. Vince can you please help her if she needs it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

"No problem. Here we go Yuki..." Vince showed Yuki two pieces that fitted together: a corner and a piece that connected it. "All you got to do is put them together in til it makes sense." Vince takes Yuki's hands and picked out two pieces. They also fit, but with no where to go. "You have wait for pieces like this."  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

"Nyah~!! but it looks hard!!!!" I whine and cuddle up to vince and hang on to his chest with a smile. My tail sways back and forth and i begin to purr and i bite vince's ear to tease him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles and stops a timer that is in his pocket."You guys can take a break if you want too...." He writes something down on his note book.  

miller4595

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces