Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

jedi's sharingan registered the attack. but his left eye was already covered by his head band as it always was which told him when the light flashed his left eye that it was a genjutsu, his right eye morphed into mangekyo sharingan and at the same time canceled the attack, weither or not he canceled it...a sword slashed with a cutting wind behind Hanzo...a sword that floated and acted on it's own. He uncovered the headband by moving it up to show a hyuuga eye. "Your trick is funny but not good enough." he said this because his own jutsu was taking affect as he summoned two lightning clones with his earlier hand signs and started forming hand signs and then pulling out another sword.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm
(well, even if yo udid jump out the building you have several attacks coming at you, which you didn't do anything to. Almost from every angle. But I guess my post doesn't matter at the moment because we dont have a posting order, and reversing what you posted awhile ago would screw everyone else. We need a topic for this fight)  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm
Levi only saw nothing as the genjutsu did not work on him. His left eye could see threw the genjutsu, but his right eye had nothing as it was covered with a black eye patch, but you could not see it threw the mask. He stood back himself as he waited for the time to attack. He was watching his movements so that he may try and get him at the right spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Aoraikou was within the wall of bones, watching. He couldn't help but notice a chunin running out of the gates at rather high speed. He vanished into the floor, checking out the gates for a moment. Jedi, I'll be right back. I'm sure with Moki there the three of you can hold him off. Something tells me we may have company The assailant said as the glowing in his right eye faded.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:05 pm
Dark-Ninja70
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The jutsu Hanzo had used was actually a genjutsu he didn't really care if it worked or not but he just used it to briefly blind his opponents or at the very least distract them. Upon doing the jutsu Hanzo jumped at the broken window burning a hole threw it with amaterasu before hauling out a scroll, biting his thumb and sliding it across the page in one quick blur. Hanzo noticed the wind slash behind him and so in order to avoid it he did a front flip in mid air with the slash flying over his head.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)
edit  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm
((Amaterasu sticks in one spot for 7 days and nights so that fire would stay in the hole, so you just jumped into your own firey fire.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm
Improbable Insanity
((Amaterasu sticks in one spot for 7 days and nights so that fire would stay in the hole, so you just jumped into your own firey fire.))
((Didn't you ever see Itachi escape threw Jiraya's jutsu by burning a hole threw it?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm
((Bone doesn't continue to burn, as Jiraya's jutsus are more flammable.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm
Improbable Insanity
((Bone doesn't continue to burn, as Jiraya's jutsus are more flammable.))
((Dude I'm pretty sure amaterasu would burn threw bone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 pm
((It would burn I never said it wouldn't, I am just saying it wouldn't continue to burn and make a large enough hole for you to jump out of without going through your own fire.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 pm
((well Idk why he'd use it on window. I mean the bone is around the building, so there's space between the building and bones. So....Dark you just wasted it on your wall and not the bone wall....and if it did get through only a small hole will be made in the wall, plus you'd have to squeeze through, which by then I'd nail you XD)))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm
@Shruiken: Wth? But Jedi said we were surrounded in bone so I assumed the window was now covered too?  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm
Dark-Ninja70
@Shruiken: Wth? But Jedi said we were surrounded in bone so I assumed the window was now covered too?

((oh, he misread then. The bone was around the office, not in it. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Dark-Ninja70

((oh, he misread then. The bone was around the office, not in it. ))
((Meh, either way anything in my way was burned threw...))  

Dark-Ninja70

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm
OoC( Ah, Rp metaphysics! ^^
So, I assume Konohagakure is under siege? )CoO  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games