Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:00 pm
( 3nodding Tis' ok. It adds to the fight I gues <3 )

Hizumi felt off balance as he slowly fell to his feet before the male. "Who the hell are you? Some kind of Genie?" he asked before forming a whip in his hands. This male was no ordinary man, and Hizumi respected that. "Is she really your friend? Or are you protecting her because she's a Senshi?" he said stepping forward.

His cold and blank white eyes gazed him up and down. A extraordinary creature indeed but that was the least of his problems. "Youma retrieve her or face worst punishment then being defeated by a novice Senshi. Sailor Earth at that." he said transfering the energy he gathered from the crowd of people into the Youma.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:13 pm
Suicidal_Notes
( 3nodding Tis' ok. It adds to the fight I gues <3 )

Hizumi felt off balance as he slowly fell to his feet before the male. "Who the hell are you? Some kind of Genie?" he asked before forming a whip in his hands. This male was no ordinary man, and Hizumi respected that. "Is she really your friend? Or are you protecting her because she's a Senshi?" he said stepping forward.

His cold and blank white eyes gazed him up and down. A extraordinary creature indeed but that was the least of his problems. "Youma retrieve her or face worst punishment then being defeated by a novice Senshi. Sailor Earth at that." he said transfering the energy he gathered from the crowd of people into the Youma.

((and I thought it was funny!)

"I am an ally to the Senshi...my name is Moonlight Knight." Kaze stood in a fighting stance. He called out to Yoko. "Don't let that tone-deaf youma get the better of you Sailor Earth!"

Kaze turned his attention back to the man. "Call off your youma." He readied hi sword, just in case. That whip looked dangerous.

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:29 pm
Sailor Earth calmed herself through teh petals. She concentrated by only hearing swoosh' of winds around her. She oculd no longer hear the Youma but Kaze's voice. "Kaze-kun?" she asked before opeong her eyes. She held her ground, but before she knew it she was drop kicked into the sand. The water came up and soaked her side before she got up. "You have no idea how much time I spend on my hair? There is three colors in my hair punk! Three!" she said falling back.

"Earth Blossom!" she yelled before sending all of her energy into an attack she rarely used. She was pissed and it showed. Salt water was in her hair and it was dryeing fast. But as soon as the attack cleared she sat there on her knee's out of energy. The Youma wasn't gone! That extra enegry Hizumi put into it made it stronger. "Kaze-kun...I'm sorry." she said falling down onto the sand.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Hizumi smirked, "My Youma? My good man I meerly just control and create. Essance of Earth and moon light are nothing unless used together. When together they make perfect settings and the atmosphere is delightful."  

Suicidal_Notes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:53 pm
Suicidal_Notes
Hizumi smirked, "My Youma? My good man I meerly just control and create. Essance of Earth and moon light are nothing unless used together. When together they make perfect settings and the atmosphere is delightful."

Kaze heard Yoko use an attack he'd yet to hear. He looked quickly to see her use up the last of her energy. s**t! "Either way, call it off!" Kaze was starting to get pissed as well. His fellow senshi and friend was hurt and needed to get out of there...but this guy wasn't likely to let them leave to easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:49 am
Roselite Blade
((Oh, Mishuri-chan. I was wondering...are you playing your Guardian cat?))

((not at the moment in this rp but if you would like to control Talon in this you may))  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:08 am
Aniya's dreams had been interrupted by a naggy feeling that just wouldn't go away, and thus woke her up. She realized it had to be a youma, and transformed, running as quickly as she could towards the feeling. It took her a good ten minutes of running, but she managed it, just in time to see Sailor Earth use the last of her energy. Crap!

Hermes knew they had to get out of there, but the question was how. "Serpent Guardian!!" The snakes flew out and headed towards the youma, their fangs bared. While they did so, Hermes moved over to Earth. "Both of you, run! You can't fight anymore without rest, you'll only get hurt. Let me do this!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:24 am
Sailor Earth slowly de-transformed as she lay there unconcious for the time being. She could hear three voices though, the villain Sailor Hermes and Angelic Moonlight Knight. She opened her eyes, "Sailor Hermes." she said pulling herself up with a stugglement in her arms. Yoko looked at the Youma but didn't know what to do, she panicked and she couldn't transform it would just mean herself would get more energy.

"Hermes...Please dont. I cannot risk it. You are new Senshi...You should be training to awaken your power, I cannot allow you. As an elder Senshi I demand you step down." spoke the now cold words from Yoko's voice. She knew Kaze would get hurt and maybe even Hermes. She turned to look at Hizumi and nodded her head in defeat gracefully. "Just know when to stop..." she whispered as a small tear raced down her cheek. "What do I have left?...No one. You guys are my friends my mother is leaving this earth...My mind is telling me yes, but my heart says no. Stop this feeling of nothingness bring forth my cultivating demise.". Those words were a short summary of her days as a senshi.

(SN told me to tell you guys that he has been trying to get here at a resonable time but yeah XD )

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:50 pm
((I want to know what you guys think...I was bored so I made dolls of all of us.))

-Normal Kaze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Silly Kaze

-Aniya

-Natsu (Best I could do...)

-Yoko

-Aoi

((What do you think? These were the best I could do on the program.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:11 pm
(Beautiful! But Yoko doesn't wear overalls D: lol. I like the way you did Aoi though <3 Prettyful all of them.)  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Karinka-san
(Beautiful! But Yoko doesn't wear overalls D: lol. I like the way you did Aoi though <3 Prettyful all of them.)

It was the only "down to earth" thing I could find...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:29 pm
(Hai <3 It is still beautiful none the less. Heres my version of Yoko-

Kaze-

Aoi-

Aniya-
)  

Karinka-san

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:52 pm
The Youma's eyes had widdened as the snakes had latched upon the creature himself. Hizumi glared but then smirked as Sailor Earth fell to her end. "Call what off? I dont see any 'It' here. And watch what you do with that thing you might hurt somebody..." he said latching his whip up into the air making a cracking noise as he leaned forward and leapt over Angelic Moonlight Knights head holding onto the sword with the other curled end of the whip.

The sword however was still in Angelic Moonlight Knights hands and he could attack but what would be the use? nothing. "Youma, dont waist your time get the girl. Even if it means being sneaky." he said before pulling on the ships handle jerking Kaze torwards him.

(Those are wonderful biggrin ! To bad they dont have the right hair in the dollmaker eh? D: )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:58 pm
Suicidal_Notes
The Youma's eyes had widdened as the snakes had latched upon the creature himself. Hizumi glared but then smirked as Sailor Earth fell to her end. "Call what off? I dont see any 'It' here. And watch what you do with that thing you might hurt somebody..." he said latching his whip up into the air making a cracking noise as he leaned forward and leapt over Angelic Moonlight Knights head holding onto the sword with the other curled end of the whip.

The sword however was still in Angelic Moonlight Knights hands and he could attack but what would be the use? nothing. "Youma, dont waist your time get the girl. Even if it means being sneaky." he said before pulling on the ships handle jerking Kaze torwards him.

(Those are wonderful biggrin ! To bad they dont have the right hair in the dollmaker eh? D: )

((too bad...I might to a poster type pic though...eventually))

Kaze's eyes widened as he was jerked forward but thought of something. As he flew through the air toward Hizumi, he adjusted himself to kick him as soon as he got close.  

Darkness Cake

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:59 pm
Hizumi's eyes widened as he found himself taking a blow to the front of his chest. Flowing backwards he quickly found his footing and landed on the sand like a cat would on the ground. Hizumi's eyes glared torwards the male. "Why do you care?" he said holding onto his chest. The whip vanished as a violin's music could be heard. Soon the Snakes had vanished from the Youma and he began to go beserk torwards Sailor Hermes and Yoko.

"Is it worth your while to fight me or save your friends?" he said pulling himself up effortlessly. Hizumi stood there abit slouched over as he smirked holding a violin in his grasp.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games