Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Welcome, Saira!
Your parents sound amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Hairball Essences
Welcome, Saira!
Your parents sound amazing.

Thank you.
And yeah, they kind of are.  

sairandipity

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Gory Mannequin
Hello everyone.
I'm Fabby, and the first thing you should probably know about me is that John Lennon is the love of my life and inspiration. I'm a huge nature lover. I like to spend most of my time outside or camping. I'm also an artist and aspiring Special Effect Make-Up Artist. I listen to a lot of music, Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley's music makes my heart do back-flips. Seriously, I kid, but they're amazing. I'm a dog person, but I love every single animal especially pandas. Anyway, I'm usually on, so feel free to talk to me at any time.

ILY Guys. <3

welcome heart u sound rly cool =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 pm
sairandipity
Yo, I'm Saira.
I'm usually kind of snarky and mean, but I'll try to keep it down in here. The vibes, and whatnot.

I'm currently sixteen and going into my senior year of high-school.
I like words, art, conversation, forests, mirrors and philosophy, and maybe some blackberries or tea thrown in.

My parents are/were total hippies, so I've been kind of raised on it. They met at a Rainbow Gathering, I believe, followed the Dead around for a while, ultimately got prego, got married and had me.
I grew up in this tiny hippie town in the mountains of Virginia called Floyd (the biggest moonshine-making county in the US. Forreal). Lots of love, music, good people, love for the Earth and marijuana (however unaware of which I was). Then I moved to Buffalo, New York, which I hate, but whatevs.
After I graduate, I'm heading out to California, probably to Santa Cruz or Berkeley, if everything goes as planned. (If not, maybe Boulder, Colorado or Portland, Oregon?)

I'm pretty chill most of the time. A little judgmental when it comes to ignorant people. I'm usually not afraid to offend people if the situation warrants it. Other than that, very chill. Hah.
I take chances that some people around me think are too risky, but I figure if there's any time to take chances, it's now. s**t.

I think I'm funny, but my sense of humor is slightly warped. It tends to throw people off, I guess. I've got the deadpan-sarcastic thing down to a science, I tell you, so, uh, take heed?
Also, I swear like a sailor on leave. Heads up.

welcome heart  

HippieKrowly

inertiatics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 am

My name is Samantha or Inertia.

I'm 16 years old and currently a Junior in high school. I absolutely adore science and choir. I've been singing since I was younger and I've always had an inseparable love for music. There is never a time where I'm not listening to music or singing. As far as music I like goes, I listen to a lot of Indie. All of the modern music I'm into is highly inspired by a past time or is genuinely inspired by the "surfer" lifestyle. I was also in a few extracurricular that I quite enjoyed, such as the environmental club and theater. My hobbies consist of: sewing, acting, music, and dancing. I sew a lot of my clothes and make a lot of DIY things. I'm currently playing a role in a film, it's a modern day version of Romeo and Juliet and I'm playing the Nurse. (: And even though I suck at dancing, there's never a time where I'm not swaying to the music that my life consists of. I'm a pretty opinionated person, but I have respect for everyone. I love everyone until they give me a reason not to, and even then, I still have respect for someone. I'm always happy. Always. If anything ever lets me down, I can give it the cold shoulder within seconds. People always tell me that I'm unique, even though they normally mean style when they say that, I think that my so called uniqueness shows a lot more in my personality. I enjoy intellectual conversation, but I also enjoy bubbly small talk. Old people fascinate me. As...creepy as that sounds. I always enjoy hearing what they have to say about the past. My grandma always told me that I was the "modern day hippie", which basically lead me to join this guild. xD She's been telling me this since I was young, and to this day I believe I was born in the wrong time period.

I have a creepy obsession with a man named Cedric Bixler-Zavala...who is the lead singer of The Mars Volta. D: He's soo fascinating and beautiful and asjkdhiuehfesal. Let's just say I have a thing for vegans that put their heart and soul into their music. <3

Alright, done ranting about myself. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:56 am
WELCOME Samantha heart  

HippieKrowly

L1K3 W1LL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Heyy everyone, I'm Will and I'm 16. I absolutly love all things 60's and 70's and is a hugee Beatles fan. They basically are always on my iPod playing. I'm super nice and i think I'm a good person to talk to, but you be the judge of that ;D
peace and love always<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm
HippieLoverr
WELCOME Samantha heart

Why thank you. <3

inertiatics

danieladamm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new here :] & not good at talking about myself - so ask questions!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm
welcome =]  

HippieKrowly

Texas Drifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm
Hey everyone! My name's Michelle and I am currently a 17 year old senior (go 2010!) in high school. I absolutely love music, especially country and 60's music :]. Hmmm...let's see...in my spare time I enjoy horseback riding, playing the guitar and the piano, painting, and crafts. I plan on traveling the world after college, and eventually settling down in either Alaska or Australia (I know, those places are complete opposites, but I haven't decided yet : P) I'm extremely shy in real life, so just keep that in mind if I sound awkward while chatting online. Although I wasn't born until 23 years after the hippie movement, I've always felt a strong connection to ideas and life styles of the hippies of the 60's. So, that's how I ended up in this guild :].

Peace,

Michelle

:]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:48 am
o-Peace-Love-Happiness-o
Hey everyone! My name's Michelle and I am currently a 17 year old senior (go 2010!) in high school. I absolutely love music, especially country and 60's music :]. Hmmm...let's see...in my spare time I enjoy horseback riding, playing the guitar and the piano, painting, and crafts. I plan on traveling the world after college, and eventually settling down in either Alaska or Australia (I know, those places are complete opposites, but I haven't decided yet : P) I'm extremely shy in real life, so just keep that in mind if I sound awkward while chatting online. Although I wasn't born until 23 years after the hippie movement, I've always felt a strong connection to ideas and life styles of the hippies of the 60's. So, that's how I ended up in this guild :].

Peace,

Michelle

YOU'RE A SEN10R!  

danieladamm

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:54 am
Oh my God, so many new people!
Welcome, everyone!
biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:16 pm
o-Peace-Love-Happiness-o

Peace,

Michelle

awsome u sound rly cool and u got a very nice pic =] welcome  

HippieKrowly

The Twilight Bringer

Distinct Genius

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm