Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 pm
Zee smiles at him, "ok sounds good." she looks out the window, "My guess mildly sluttly the guy didnt look gross, but he didn't look clean either." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:31 pm
Drake laughs a little. "You know that from that quick bit?" He asks as he pulls into traffic.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:23 pm
"Well yeah," she replies, "He didn't look at me like i was a piece of meat, but he did eyeball me." she grinned, "So that's my guess.''  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm
He slowly goes through the stop and go of the traffic. "And how does it feel when i look at you?" he asks with a smirk.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 pm
Zee grins at him, "Well you look at me like..." she paused, "Hmmmm i don't know really, you don't look at me like a piece of meat. But I guess you look at me with kindness and respect." she paused, "I don't know thats just what i get."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm
"Heh,heh,heh. yeah thats about right..." He shifts uncomfortably in his seat and sighs thinking it might've been best to wait near the shop.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:52 pm
She looks around at the street and where they are, "Hmmmm that was a real smart." she says jokingly, "Now we'll be an hour late." she says with a teasing grin, "And yes it was sass." she says smirking at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm
She looks around at the street and where they are, "Hmmmm that was a real smart." she says jokingly, "Now we'll be an hour late." she says with a teasing grin, "And yes it was sass." she says smirking at him with a smile.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm
He smirks and looks back at her. "You best remember i still have one thing of my choice to choose from our bet. and i might just make you fallow orders." he says with some annoyance in his voice. a while later he pulls up to the shop and takes her inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Zee grins at his reply, "My apologies." she says with a smile. he follows him inside and trips on her way in. She hits the ground and blushes but plays it out. She looks at Drake, "Hey, you don't have to push me just because i disobeyed one order." she says looking at him telling him to play along.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 pm
He catches on quickly and smiles wickedly. "You should know better!" he pretends to kick her then lifts her up by her collar and sets her down. "Now fallow me slave!" He drags her over to the shop owner."Im sorry im late sir but SOMEONE..." He looks at zee. "Had to make a scene..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Zee looks down at the grown as if ashamed and tries contain her giggles, "This is so much fun." she thinks. The store owner looks at Drake, "Not a problem, " the man says, "Your order is ready. Have the girl try it on."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm
He hands it too zee and smirks as he thinks of something. "I dont feel comfortable leaving her alone with it...after all she wasn't exactly loving the idea,do you mind if i fallow her to make sure she doesn't ruin the outfit?" he smiles slightly after he says that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm
The man grins, "Of course not. DO with your as you must." he says and shows them to the dressing room.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 pm
Drake smirks as he pushes zee inside and stands near the door and locks it behind him,he knows he's got her in a no win situation since if he left now things would look weird."Well try it on..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff