Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 am
Zephaniah made it through the village. The people had seemed very tired, and wearisome looking. Not a joy to amongst them. "Looks like I have work to do" She murmured to herself as she was walking up the long steps.

By the time she got to the top, her breathing was labored. "Holy crap" She gasped, as she clutched the wall. She was in shape, but those stairs were nothing to joke about. The dirt making her tan skin in places seem darker, her hair was frizzed, with strands hanging loose. Their was also a nice layer of dirt caked into her hair, making it a dirt brown almost.

Blowing a strand out of her face, she knocked on the door. Waiting to see if a reply would be given back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:00 pm
"Come in!" A man's voice said as it was not from Katsuro.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would arrive at the top of the tower as he would hear the man speak, Looking at the girl also here, he would slightly smile, "Need to see him too?..." he would say, moving towards the door but keeping his eyes on her, looking her up and down quickly before slowly opening the door, "Sorry, dont how long you've been waiting, but it'll only be a second," he would say, popping into the room and face the desk. As he would near he would reconize it as someone other than the kage..."Erm....wears the kage? I needed to ask him something," he would say, getting straight the the point.

((Just for reference, ooc i know where he is and why he's there, but my rpc doesn't and he needs to speak with katsuro about certain....documents he requires))

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm
The man looked at Isacc as he would probably not like the news. "I have gotten a letter from one of Mist birds that Katsuro is in a comatose like state. From what they said, he used his genjutsu to save some genin that was about to lose her mind, but cost Katsuro-sama to go into a coma like state. If I was you, You should look into this at Mist at once. This will be a D rank mission. Take the girl as well at the door." The man said, acting as if he was the Tsuchikage himself. Rock really has no idea what really happen, so it would be a great idea to send someone down to Mist. The man also didn't know that Isacc has some documents with him, but it wasn't his job to look through what the Tsuchikage does.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

((When i say documents i more mean hes looking for a particular document, containing a particular jutsu Isacc would like to learn, a special puppet technique which is considered rare now-er days))

Isacc would nod his head as he would turn to leave the office. As he would exit the door, he would face the girl outside for a second or two, "We have a mission, Kages at the mist village in a coma, we need to investigate, i'll just gather my important gear and such, but i'll meet you at the mist village," he would say, as he would then be gone, rushing down the stairs and towards the academy. He needed to collect some things first.

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm
Zephaniah heard every word, but she could not believe it. Katsuro? Her teacher?..Her..She didint even have words to finish the sentence, rage overcame her. At him, at this loser behind the desk, at everything. Slamming the door against the door, Zephaniah charged the man. Slapping him hard against the cheek to rock him, she gripped him with two hands before he could fall off his chair. "Don't talk about him like hes just a somebody, you rotten little thing!" Zephaniah could not contain her rage, the lighting chakra needed room to expand, that was storing in her body. She pulled the man close to her face, what she did not know, was that her pupils surged white, white lines like lighting struck across them. "I don't care what position you hold, you better hope your gone by the time I get back" She said with an edge darkness creeping into her voice. She slammed him back against the chair, hair, cloths were all tousled, and static electricity clung to everything in the room. She walked out the door, to prepare for the upcoming mission. Slamming it, a lighting bolt stuck outside, and the clouds started to return to normal, as she made her exit. Her temper was apparently not to be messed with.

She took the stairs two at a time to catch up with the ninja she was going with. "Wait up!" She said, as she caught up.

((You said I could be mean...like it?

Oh and its the begging of what my clan/bloodline is going to be haha
biggrin ))  

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm
(Well now. sweatdrop )

The man was frighten by this woman of how scary she could be. He didn't want to say a word as his face hurt from all the slapping. when she left, he just shivered in the seat as he really hated his job now. "Holy crap. What a scary woman. I hope Katsuro gets here faster so I won't have to deal with this." He said, still shivering from all that just happen. He might as well go into early retirement just because of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 am
Zephaniah was worried on what was going to happen with this village, she walked to the tower, and remembered the man who she slapped before. She stayed at the bottom. Debating if she should go up or not. "I wonder were Katsuro is" She said to herself, as she decided to go on up.

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:23 am
Katsuro made it back to his office through a open window that led to his office. A low sigh came through him as he felt somewhat tired, knowing that he hasn't fully recovered yet. He slowly and lazily walked over to his chair and quietly sat in it, leaning back with his legs spread apart but loose. His eyes began to slowly close as he was about to fall asleep, which seem fine to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 am
Zephaniah knocked on the office door, waiting for a response. She climbed all those dam stairs, and her breathing was a little labored. "I need to get in better shape" She murmured to herself.  

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm
Katsuro's eyes open quickly as he was somewhat startled by the knock on the door. he rubb his face as to drive himself out of his tired state as he could yell out two words. "Come in!" He said as he stood up right from his chair, trying to look presentable to whoever was coming in, but would probably know who it is by the sound of the person's voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 pm
Nova was behind Zeph, having come to ask the kage if he would personally train him since there was a lack of teachers within Rock at the moment. He hadn't interacted with either of the two since there return to Rock from Mist, a mission gone well seeing that Katsuro woke from his slumber and returned to his village along with them.
But even though he had been on a mission Nova knew he was still weak with no training really besides the basics. He wanted to move on, gain some lightning jutsus, and grow powerful.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Zephaniah walked on in into the office and winked at Katsuro, signaling her arm to the Genin behind her. "After you" She said calmly. Walking in, she stared out over the village through the massive window. It was very drab and depressing to see such a lively village turn out this way she and her Kage would have to work hard. Along with all the other ninja. "I believe he wants to ask you something, ill just wait until he goes" She said casually, wanting to talk to him in private.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm
Katusor nodded to Zeph as his head turn to Nova, seeming somewhat glad that he was here. "What is it that you wanted to ask? Since I'm a clone, I can't really do much. The real Katsuro is at the Chunin exams at the moment." He told the two as he waited for Nova's response. His back was against the chair, his legs somewhat half crossed as his hands lay rested on the leg that was on top of his other.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm
He smiled at Zeph, it was kind of her to let him pass. "I was told i can learn some lightning jutsus from you. When can we begin that?" He asked politely, normally he wouldn't bother the kage with something as small as training a single person, but with the lack of teachers within the village, there was no one else to turn to and waiting to grow in power was annoying.
He would have wanted to get to the chuunin exams sometime soon as well, knowing that he is missing out on this event was a nuisance to him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games