Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm
"If the shadows didnt get my mind none around here will. after all im not a regular person." He crosses his arms and thinks hard about what to say. "I got the feeling you get when you know you have a greater destiny then you first thought."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm
Hana nodded, "Come back.... safe, Max." She whispered to him. She didn't want to be alone not ever. She won't be alone.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm
Max looks around and set a small teddy bear next to her. "here as long as your with him your not along okay? think of him as my stand in while im gone...i know its not much but its all i can do...." with that he heads out the door to investagate the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 pm
Hayate nodded, grabbing the bear but no matter how she tried she couldn't hug it.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Until around the third time when the bear actualy reacted to her touch and moved with her hands and arms so she could hug or touch it.
((i felt bad....i wanna give her atleast one connection to the real world.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm
( You don't have to I like this sadness. Like a sad melody being played once a slave/master roleplay changing into a drama and some romance, This story is going GREAT!! )
Hayate widened her eyes when she could feel the softness of the bear. She hugged the bear and named it any ordinary bear: teddy. Hugging it like the bear was made out of glass if tightened it would break into million of pieces.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm
i agree with all of that but i still felt bad after all at least one ray of happines must shine in her dark sadness ^^ right?)
Max was perplexed at the sight of the town,he knew they were here but there seemed to be no entrance or clue to where they were. "Figures...if the can build this city they must've built it in a well hidden place."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm
"This bear is so warm." Hayate whispered to no one in particular.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:42 pm
Max suddenly noticed a whispy smoke rising from the gutters of the streets. "ah i see......so the rumors are true....might as well head back to home base..." He starts a long walk back to the inn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 pm
Hayate looked around Max been gone for about a half an hour. She gotten lonely squeezing the bear softly she laid down on the pillow her head sinking through though she didn't care she stared a the ceiling awaiting his return.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm
Max walks into the room their in and smiles as he sees hayate,he also notices the marks are glowing. "Im back..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Hayate beamed, "Hello Max. What you found out?" She asked him, still clutching the teddy bear Max gave her. "Underground City?" She guessed, blinking.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am
Max smiled and shook his head. "No but i found hints that there might be....how are you holding that bear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:59 am
"I don't know. When I was trying to hold the bear it suddenly let me hold it." Hayate squeezed the bear then suddenly it dropped from my arms. "Okay, now it is not letting me hold it." Hayate reached for the bear but it slide through.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 am
"Has it refused you before?" Max says picking the bear up.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games