Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Evelyn_Nyht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:29 pm
Greetings. My name, as it is shown on this site, is Evelyn Nyht. Most people call me Eve, Eevee, Evie, or Red (because I used to wear alot of red). I was born on November 12, 1986 out in the Midwest of the US. I used to go by the account TheEveoftheNight until last month due to things that are covered in my profile.

What I do here on Gaia is help out in the charity/quest forum and roleplay like mad. I own one guild and help staff a few others for Aidian Kyros. I am a collector of Avatar Art as well as Avatar Edits.

If I'm not found in any of my threads, or near friends, then usually I'm off the computer and going to classes. I am a sophomore in college and still don't know what I want to do with my life. I own one cat named Galahad (he's the biggest wuss) and claim Aidian's cat Moses as my own. I am a thespian, a singer, a dancer, an author, and an American Civil War Reenactor (viva la Confederacy!). Do not call me racist or I'll give you a solid history lesson.

Overall, I'm a very intelligent, helpful, and cheerful lady. If you ever need me, feel free to drop a PM my way. Thank you for inviting me to this guild.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Hi, i'm Docam. My real name is DeAndre but no one calls me that. I live in Dearborn, Michigan. I'm the Vice captain of the Future naruto guild and crew member of several other guilds. I spend most of my time either helping people (in real life volunteer work or here on gaia) roleplaying or playing city of villains/heroes. I'm a senior highschool student this year so i've been a lot more buisy and a little less active in my guilds.(college is a must for me)

well, thats me plain and simple....i have a really cool tattoo on my arm of small creepy guy that looks like Mister Mxyzptlk if you know who that is.  

Docam

Operation Spencer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:03 pm
I'm Spencer. I'm 18, and just graduated from high school. I run Phantasmagoria, and it's the only guild I'm in a management position in. I don't really do much on Gaia except guild things. I've often been told that I'm overly critical, and often down right cynical at times. But I try to keep things civil when in someone else's guild.

My interests include games, broads, Bruce Lee, Westerns, firearms, stealing, money, stealing money, spending money, Maddox, Scrubs, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, other sitcoms without a laugh track, lasers, space shows, space broads, large dogs, Phantasmagoria, pizza, candy, and pie.

I have a problem with owls, ostriches, counterculture, people that like anime just because of the drawing style and refuse to realize that only a select few animes have a decent plot, people that have never been to Japan but still dream about living there despite how muggy it is all the time, Sour Skittles, my friend Russ when he gets drunk, and beastiality.

I'm probably not going to be very active in this guild. But thanks for the invite, still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:22 pm
Hallo, everyone! =B

I'm Inasnum, or Briana! I am 13, female, and live in Minnesota. I like lakes a lot, because I've always been surronded by them. I don't usually have access to a computer during the week, but I spend most of my 'net time on Gaia. I usually roleplay and talk to my friends, with the occasional.. Something else. o,0 I am a huge Potter-freak, and alos a big Naruto fan, along with Fruits Basket and Hot Gimmick.

I am a crew member in the Felix Felicis guild, and a vice-captain in the Crazy Farm guild. I used to own the Mini Gaia guild, but I sold it upon low-member count and inactivity. (Plus, it just didn't seem fun anymore) I am currently trying to buy a new one. >,< This plan is not working so well.

Magic Scarf Ninja

Tipsy Sophomore

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 pm
I am The Bride o.o

Not really, Kieron Simato, or Kieron for short. Made that name about 5-6 years ago for an RP my ex-grilfriend set me up in and had a great time. I never really gave up on it even though my characters now go by a more distiguished name.

I've been a gaian for 3-4 years and have tried my hardest to be popular with not much success sweatdrop I have however earned Regular status in a respectable minishop, Rejected Material If Gothic Lolita is something you enjoy you should drop by.

I'm 20 years old and I'm studting in Computer Science technology. I just recently bought myself a respectable laptop and earned my way into dept XD. I live in Quebec, am bilingual, and love RPG's of all kinds, especially ones for the SNES. I can't seem to get enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 pm
Hello I'm Poncho_Man, no I'm not Mexican.

I come from the guild "It's A Pirates Life For Us"  

`Paintbrush

Garret Erikson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:03 pm
Well, I'm J_e_z...or Jez for short...and preffered. I was just invited to this guild, and I'm assuming that it because I'm a captain of a guild.

The Guild I'm captain in is "The Rivalry of Supers". It is a super-hero based role-playing guild. I am also a Crew member in "The Superhero Vs. Supervillians Guild". I've been a member of that for about a year..maybe a little longer, and I became a Crew member roughly 7 months ago.

I hang out in those two guilds pretty much. Every once in a while I'll browse Barton Town threads, but not often. I also visit Gaia Towns...but not often. I've been on Gaia since 04 I think, possibly 03, cant remember, dont wanna check xd .

My favorite type of music would be either Rock, Metal, or...something along those lines. I hate rap and emo and all such blasphemy. [no offense to people who like those.]

And...thats all I've got...for now anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:03 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! I hope you find it helpful to you. heart  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Alucard_Ryuho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:14 pm
Hello there my friends. My name is Red_Vash I've been a hunter of peace , chasing the elusive mayfly known as love for many many moons now , there is no rest for me in my search of peace , i meditate diligently every morning , the subjects are life and love , i quit after 3 seconds icon_biggrin.gif . in my search for peace , I also train diligently. i also made it my mission to teach the precise value of peace to the children that would one day own the world User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:37 pm
HI! I'm Chibi i'm 16, my birthday is Jan 23. Hmm I like Anime, Manga, Jrock, Jpop drawing and other stuff ^_^  

ChibiVal

Austin Pamaj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Yo, I'm Pyro_Warrior, you can just call me Pyro...
I'm a wander around the GCD a lot and maybe some people know me because of the pic in my sig...
edit: dunno why I was invited cause I'm not really a good moderator xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:48 pm
Hello
I'm Deo1, but I enjoy it better if you call me Deo.
I was invited here for being a good moderator obviously.
That's all I have to say.

Unus Deo

Distinct Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

tecnopluck~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:53 pm
What's up brotha's and sista's?

I'm Audrey, Odd for short. I'm 15, I live in Winston-Salem NC, and I'm pretty cool. At least I think so. cool

Anyway. I love nature, peace, and raves! I don't know how rave fits into that, but it does for me. I'm a hippie at heart. It's weird, I know. I do smoke. It's somewhat a problem for me. Uh. I'm awesome. :3 I've been a member of Gaia since 2003. I was banned for profane language. I used to go around and flame people- I quickly stopped after I made another user name. ><; I was a captain in two guilds but I had to delete the other. It was dying so horribly. I tried a lot of things to help it along, but it didn't work. So now I'm in a new guild that I help co-captain with my sister. It's getting along pretty well. n.n

I'm not sure why I was invited- but hey, it looks like a good guild. ^^

Uh. That's it. D':

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:58 pm
Yo.

I'm Kazzmonkey or Kazz for those with no time or just too lazy to type it out, like myself most of the time. My off-gaia name is Emily. I like in Florida and I'm 16. I'm a junior in highschool. My main gaia haunts are the exchange and the breedable/changing pets subforum of minishops. I'm crew in 2 guilds both of which are b/c guilds. Pundus, I'm a part-time co-manager type person in the shop. and Elementafox, I'm a full-time colorist for the shop though it hasn't opened yet.

I spend a lot of time roleplaying but I love movies. I work at a movie theater. Freakin go me.  

Kazzmonkey

Friendly Phantom

poisonwavehana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:05 pm
Lessee... o_o
I'm poisonwavehana, otherwise known by "Hana" to most people. [I'm the 'avatar with the blue hair.' xD]
I'm 16 years old [to be 17 in August] and my location is in the United States. And I am a Virgo. 3nodding

My interests include: Jrock, jpop, writing, anime, manga, reading, RP, the internet in general. xd
If I'm not on Gaia, I tend to be on Livejournal.
My favorite manga is "Alice 19th," while my favorite anime is "Witch Hunter Robin." I've also been getting into books by Anne Rice lately, and find myself up at 3 in the morning reading them till I can't keep my eyes open anymore. XD

I'm Vice Captain in the RENTRER EN SOI Guild, a guild dedicated to my favorite jrock//visual kei band. ^^

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games