Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 am
Massasooni looks over, hearing Luna wake, before turning back to the cooking pot. "Ah, your awake... you were sort of... I think crying in your sleep... bad dream?" He asks as he stirs the cauldron which drifted a sweetened smell.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am
Luna sits up and blinks"You can say that..It was more of reliving an dark day in my life"She gets out of the bed and beathe in"Mmm what are you making?"She needed to wash and change and cleans her dagger. So much to do and a lot of it she didn't want to do  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:13 pm
Massasooni nods, deciding not to ask details of the dream because he guessed it had to be similar to what he heard from her before about her past. He shrugs. "Well, it's a little something I make sometimes... like a helping potion you could say... tastes great, restores energy, and even removes aches and pains for an hour or two... though it really doesn’t heal anything... just helps make life more bearable." He says before sniffing the fumes from it and adding a pinch of some powder before backing away from it and looking over to Luna. He could partially smell that Luna was a bit dirty, but decided to not bring it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 pm
Luna smiles"well while you do that I am going to go wash up and change"She gets some clothes then goes into the bathroom. Over time she added modern things. She shuts teh bathroom door and turns on the water.She stripes and gets in and washes up. The water felt good on her back. After a while she gets out and gets dressed
(This is the nrew dress she is in
User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Massasooni nods before turning back to the cauldron. He stirs it around a bit as he could hear water running. After a minute of stirring he taps the spoon on the side and sets it aside. He could still hear Luna was washing so he sits down and watches the cauldron as he waited. Once he heard the water stopped he looks over to the door Luna had entered awhile ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Luna brushes her hair then braids it and pulls it over her shoulder. She opens th doorr and walks out still braiding the ends of her hair. She rarely worn the red dress she is wearing now so it looked brand new  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Massasooni smirks. "What you getting all dressed up for?" He asks, about to add on a sarcastic questionable answer like 'the prom?', but decided to just leave it at thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm
She laughs"This isn't dressed up. I just grabbed something from my closet and it just happened to be this rest.."She walks over to him and kissed his lips before looking at the cauldron"And no I don't were this when I got to proms"She said then went to get her dagger to wash it  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:02 pm
Massasooni smiles a bit. "Well, it seems a bit fancy... but it's not like I see many actral dresses... pretty much the only thing that could be viewed as a dress I seen up close were togas." He said before finally turning to the cauldron, taking a large spoon, and scooping the spoon in to pour into a bowl. He turns, a bit slowily due to the full bowl, and places the bowl next to her. "Here..." He said before turning back to fill another bowl for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Luna smiles then took the bowl and sits down at the table. She use a spoon and sips it"Its good. "She was in a good mood didn't know why  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Massasooni nods, not bothering to get a spoon himself... just begins to sip from the bowl. "Mhm..." He said before bringing the bowl away from his mouth to say "Takes a long time to make, but it's always worth the wait..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm
Luna nods then kept using her spoon. She always did so with food in a bowl. She watches him as he sips from the bowl. "Thank you for watching over me while I slept"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm
He shrugs some, bringing the bowl close to his lips. "Hell, pretty much had to... could be close to someone and then just wave farewell once something tough knocks you down... I mean if there’s some girl laying helplessly alone in the dark, that didn't even have the energy to move... what do you think would happen to her when a 'desiring' little punk walks over that's full of energy and looking for some midnight fun?..." He asks before sipping from the bowl again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Luna blinks"Very true"She said then sips some more of the stuff then looks out a window"I am still thankful. I guess I been a lone so long that I am not used to anyone sticking around much less protect me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 pm
He sips a bit more, with a small smile at her reaction to his thought up situation. He sets down the bowl for a second to look up and stretch a bit and say "Well, can't say I never protected anyone... some of my jobs were to protect some people, no matter what I felt about them... I myself am not much use to this situation either... I mean, one minute I come in to train you... next we're all close... then I sort of ruined it I think... then you go off on the Uncle... then I'm sitting by the bed to watch over you like a hawk..." He picks up his bowl and looks down into the remains before quickly consuming it down with a quick raise of the bowl then setting it down. He swallows to add "Though if I did it over, I'd probably just change the part were I ruined the moment..."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games