Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 am

"Alright, Copy these now" Akira said, blasting off two genjutsu.

Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)

Muhen Ishi no Jutsu (Infinite Stone Technique)

((your gonna have to get the other ones elsewhere. but once you have 10, you can instantly copy genjutsu.))
Ice-White-Polar-Bear rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 6 Total: 18 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 am

((Ops i accidently pushed 4 dice but i still got lik 3 4/6s so yea))

Kai stooped there as his sharingan spun around copying each genjutsu."Ok thanks Akira."Kai looked around breifly."Release." With that Kai walked off to find Karuda.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm

He slumped down against a tree... He reached into his pocket and removed the scroll his sensei gave him, maybe Kai had forgotten about it... Well either way he wasn't quite done with it.

He flipped it out and read;

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

"Hmmmm..." he aloud thought while reading "Sounds easy."
(1/3)

He practiced the hand seals over and over, slowly building up speed, his main technique when it came to mastering and remembering hand seals. He breathed in and out, muttering the words under his breath. After he had to the two down he practiced them both at the same time.
(2/3)

He focused "Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu" there was a small twinkle but nothing major happened. He focused again "Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu" Nothing at all happened this time. "Gah! I can do this!" he said and focused really hard "Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu" there was an amazing flash and he fell over "Ugh, note to self, close eyes then use jutsu"
(3/3)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Shane smirked, ''Ah, hello, my cousin! It's.. nice to see you here, training.'' Shane said, and smiled.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm

He looked up at Shane "Huh...? Oh i haven't seen you in like.. what two years? Maybe more?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games