Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am
Albel's ear's twitched slightly, his tail stopped completely and he held on to Devon's shirt,giveing a small mew while deepening the kiss in return.

Zeno stretched and flicked his cig into the water. He was about to leave when he caught the scent very familiar to him,and another one,he reconized both scent.He turned to follow the scent trail. "Albel kun...and that kid from before..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 am
Devon moaned into the kiss. 'Damn I'm getting hard. I hope he doesn't notice.' The howls got louder and closer. They hadn't noticed that the park was oddly empty now.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am
Albel let out another mew,holding on tighter, continueing the kiss,his ears twitching, picking up no sound except for the sounds of howling,it was very errie.

Zeno heard the ominous howls that plagued the night sky,something was wrong he could feel it. He continued to wander the park following the scent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am
Devon knew that Lara was coming. Not all of the howls were for her side, some belonged to his wolfs. He hated to break this kiss, Albel's lips tasted like honey. He spoke through the kiss, "Albel, I want you to know that whatever happens tonight that...I love you." The howls got closer and louder and the air was thick with the coppery scent of blood.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am
Albel tilted his head. "I...I love you to Devi-kun..." He said with a semi-sad expression hopeing nothing bad would happen to Devon.

Zeno didnt like the sounds of those howl, they made him know there was a battle to be fought, and the park might be the battle grounds. Damn he started to hate how big this park was. But his scent was so close. He changed into a panther and ran.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 am
Devon quickly kissed Albel's lips again. "If I say to run please listen. I have a bad feeling about tonight for you." He turned his back to Albel and turned into a big chocolate brown wolf.

She ran through the trees tracking their scent. Tonight they would lose and she would be the turf master.

((I have decided that Zeno and Devon are gonna kill Lara how does that sound?))  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 am
(ohh I like the sound of that heh poor Levin >w< he would be so mental after that hehe)

Albel nodded. He wanted to help him but he would listen. He ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Please be careful nyuuu ok" He said nuzzeling his fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 am
((Well if she dies Levin will be all alone ^^ So we shall see how this plays out and before that I think Levin and Zeno should fight =3 ))

The wolves started to gather for both sides...

Devon licked Albel's cheek and whined softly. He sat on the ground and waited for her to show, praying that everything would be okay.

Close...He was so close...She could almost taste him. 'Just a little farther, And his life will be mine.'

Levin sat in a tree and watched the wolves gather. It would begin soon.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:06 am
(that sounds fine with me, will the fight between me and levin start during this one or as revenge for later? and how should Zeno appear?)

Albel held on to him and only looked out and around,he could sense multiple beings gathering, the air was tenseing up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:24 am
((They can fight now and Levin takes off after a bit and like Albel can scream before Lara kills Devon and Zeno like.....I dunno but she bleeds to death ^^))

Random low level wolves lunged at Devon.
Devon stood up as wolves began to fight around them. A few bold young ones decided to attack them. He took them down easy. In seconds his fur was soaked with blood, some his some not.

She ran faster paws pounding the cold ground beneath her. The fights had already started.

Levin's nose twitched. He smelled another cat and he was a big one. He slunk out of the tree searching for the source.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 am
(haha ok Zeno can save Devo's life, and before Lara can retaliate you give her a lethal blow that makes her bleed to death and she can die in Levin's arms after she retreats)

Albel ran and took cover behind a benching area and some trees,he stayed low to the ground watching the battle.

The battle began and Zeno picked up speed getting ready to intervene he was heading to the battle ground as fast as he could.
"Albel hold on Im coming"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 am
She slammed into the big chocolate wolf sinking her teeth into his neck.

Devon let out a painful howl as Lara slammed into him sinking her teeth into his neck.

Levin turned into a big black/blue wolf. He stepped into Zeno's path  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 am
Albel held his head and cowered behind the tree,this wasn't fair Devon wasn't allowed to die, he wanted to go out and help him but he wanted to do what he was asked to, he watched the battle never taking his eyes off it. "Devi-chan....."

Zeno stopped and growled at the wolf in front of him,he didn't need to be stopped from finding and protecting his cousin. "Get out of my way" He breathed out violently  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 am
The big brown wolf bucked the purple one off and sank his teeth into her belly.

Levin just growled at Zeno. "You're not going anywhere pal. Lara is going to kill Devon and I'm taking that little Neko as my mate."

The purple wolf howled in pain as the teeth sank into her belly. She tired to kick and claw her way free but the brown wolf had a tight hold on her gut.

((Wait is Zeno is panther or human form?))  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 am
(panther form)

Zeno growled and bit at. "You will not touch him,he will never be your mate, not as long as I'm around"

Albel watched the fight,shaking, he really wanted to help Devon,heal his wounds. He wanted that scary lady to go away.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games