Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:32 am

(G'night and sweet dreams. I'm just now getting back because I was playing Live. But yeah, g'night to you.)

~I'm tired of this charade. That can't be Brian...~ Renault said to himself. ~He doesn't move like him, fight like...hell, he doesn't even talk like him!~ Renault's hazel gaze remained upon the man, but was then shaken when he thought of his next battle tactic. "Brian!" Renault called out. "Why did you come here alone to Eden? Did you not expect us to be here? Where's your team anyway?"

~~~

Lucas didn't feel the pelting of bullets anymore, but he did hear the sound of the alarm drown out the promising music he found himself nodding to. Upstairs, he could see a store labled ManAlive and another labeled Dark Topic. "Best of both world right beside each other." Still in his watery form, he simple extended his body and crashed down in a large puddle the reformed his body. He entered Dark Topic and his head was instantly met with shotgun shells. His water exterior simply caught them, then shot them back with twice the force. He didn't look at the dead body, but instead, he was attached to the massive amounts of dark and grey he could find. He found himself and a gray and black horizontal striped shirt and smirked. "About time I find something to match my shoes. Now to find more things to match my other shoes. How's it going down there you two?" He called out over the desks intercom.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:38 am

User Image

Karana's breathing came out in short barely audible gasps. Her heartbeat was beating at a dangerously slow rate as the poison moved closer and closer to it ever so slowly. It had already immobilized her so that she couldn't move, but that did not stop her from feeling the burning, agonizing pain. She could hear Brian shouting at everyone. They were going to retreat. Blood poured down Karana's arms and dripped onto the ground, her own blood.

User Image

Lena heard Lucas over the intercom. She walked towards the intercom of the store she was now in and activated it. "Everything's fine," she said. "I found a really nice dress and right now I'm looking for some shoes. The clothes are about the only thing that isn't stained with blood, but I guess that's a good thing," she said in a nonchalant tone of voice. Next to her, two headless bodies lay. She had killed the employees of the shoe store before she walked inside.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 am

Osiris laid there as he missed Renault while trying to swipe his blade. Osiris took the chance while he was talking to him Sending his blade in a rushing form. "Shut up and Die!" as Osiris grabbed Renault's left leg and pulled him down while pushing himself off the ground with his blade, given enough air to do a downward attack. The blood which boiled in Osiris began to go crazy when he was a kid the pinnacle of his being began to thrust as he began to force the blade down much faster.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 am

Lucas was picking up light blue and dark red vans when Lena responded. With his own voice, he replied, "Take your time." He found a bag to place them in and secured them. Following that, he found a few hoodies and a mess of button-up shirts that ranged in colors from violet to crimson. He wasn't so stoic that he'd only wear dark and light. He had to disable a policewoman by tearing her in half just to protect the new linen he was taking.

~~~

"This guy isn't...!" Renault had to quickly become sand again to evade his opponent's blade lest he take it through the chin. He appeared on the otherside of him next to Kikyo. "That guy isn't Brian. And that means....by oath we have to try and help him. This is going to be a hard one here..." Renault lifted his hand and offered it as a signal of peace. "Dude, it's apparent you're a shapeshifter. We're Eden. A group devoted to helping people like you okay? If you will, just calm down so we can help you alright? If not, we're going to have to escourt you off of the premises by force."

(Well now, it's five. So I'm gonna be leaving now. I won't be on almost all day tomorrow because my fam is doing something for father's day at a beach.)

Mahareshi

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 am

(I just messed up part of Nicks plan =(... dammit why didn't I listen to my reason...)

Osiris suddenly realized he was caught. Thinking about it he had a little bit of good inside him since he was young. The subconsciousness inside him must've arisen from the depths of the blood and then took over. Osiris grit his teeth and looked at the man before him. He was given a second chance.. "Eden.. what is Eden." as Osiris slowly stood up and placed the sword in front of him. Osiris was caught for sure and the Mad Man would be displeased of his actions. "Dammit." as Osiris transformed back to his original form. Standing there with glasses and black hair. His clothes began to change back and the sword became heavier as any alloyed that was created. "What can Eden do for me, then what I've been doing for 12 years." Until Osiris began to realize his blood began to boil his eyes began to grow dark red, the noises inside his head began to arisen and pushing back all good reason back in the darkness. A grit on Osiris teeth began to grow as he turned around picking up the sword and began to escape while sending a few people that were passing by. He took control of there bodies and began to sent them to Eden in a Devil matter. "Dammit.. the Mad man is going to be pissed."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 am

Sai smiled brightly at Chesch as he finished the last tie of his eye bandage. "Yes, but then again things were bound to pick up sometime. " He turned to look at the floating cat with his mischieviouse grin. "So where have you been my floating feline friend?" Sai prepaired to draw his blade if the false Brian couldn't be calmed.

demoneyeszero

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 am

Evie groaned lightly with frustration when Yukina wasn't picking up her phone. Maybe she was already asleep or something like that and just didn't hear it. With a sigh, Evie hung up, before pressing her ear against the door to try and find out what was going on outside. She couldn't hear very much, only muffled yells. She knew there was a window in the kitchen though, so she ran back in there to try and see what was happening. She could see that Renault and Kikyo were now joined by Sai and Chesure. That made her feel a little better about the situation. There was no way Brian would be able to take down four members of Eden all on his own. Especially considering one of them was fond of evaporating in mid air. "Come on guys..." Evie whispered, wishing she could do more then just cheer them on.

Evie watched as Brian was defeated, and as before her eyes he began to change form. A doppleganger? So it wasn't really Brian at all then. But did that mean they were not being attacked by Cleanse after all? Or was that man sent by Cleanse. Unlikely.

Once the man was gone, Evie went back over to the front door, and unlocked it. She walked out to the others, glancing them over for any injuries. "Is everyone okay?" She couldn't help but ask. "Who-" Evie's question was cut off when she saw more people approach. But there was something odd about the people, their lifeless gazes as if they were being controlled by someone. "Oh god we have more company." Evie wasn't liking the look of this. She glanced over at Renault, half expecting him to make some sort of order about the people who were now approaching Eden. It hardly looked like they were just passing by. More people sent to attack them maybe? If this turned into a battlefield, she wasn't quite as willing this time to let her friends take on that many people on their own. After twelve years in Eden, Evie may not have been able to control Nasrin much better, but as a scientist she did develop a couple things to make Nasrin's leash a little shorter. "Um...Chesh....Do you think you could do me a favour?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 am

User Image

Yukina had not answered her phone because she'd had a feeling that something was wrong at the Eden base and was already over there. She had no idea that she would be too late when she arrived. There was a dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach that she couldn't get rid of and she had to see why. When she arrived, she landed and quickly found Evie. It was clear that there had been a battle here and from the looks of things she had just missed it. "I should have gotten here sooner," she said in an apologetic tone of voice. I'm so sorry!" She looked at Evie. "What happened here?"

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm

[[Last post of the night.]]

Sera was thrilled. The smell of the blood that filled her nostrils. The color of red being spilled all over. The cries of pain and the final breaths of her victims. This, indeed, is worth it. And Yuri's game only makes it funner. She said, hunting down as many soldiers as she could. And with every body she killed, she made sure to leave a mark; the chain made of shadows that was spiked and usually dug into the victim's skin.

[[G'night all ]]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 pm

" You know me Sai, I've been there, and here, and up there under that, across there and all that stuff. " He said with a broad smile. Cheshure's head floated over followed by the rest of his headless body that appeared after it. The hands reached out and grabbed Cheshure's head and placed it back on his shoulders. " Yes what can I do for you? " He asked as he waited patiently for her to respond.

Vincent looked at Karana and Alex, there were also other members that luckily weren't in the base at that time. He had reformed his body beside of them a few seconds ago, feeling bad about leaving. He looked at Karana and grunted. " We don't have time for her to be down and out! " He said softly. He looked back watching Brian run behind them slashing his blade left and right slowly being overwhealmed.

Brian felt their claws strike his skin, luckily they didn't have a chance at breaking his bones. He continued to run, he knew that the second the alarm went off people started to evacuate, they weren't alone, but sadly their numbers would never recover. This was more then just a physical blow to Brian, and now he only had one place in mind for them to go. None of them were going to like it. Vincent we're getting overwhealmed! " He shouted. He looked around at the remainder of his team, for offensive powers they had a girl with clawed hands and feet, another girl with a cannon that could make tanks look like toys, and a vampire as well as himself, it sounded fairly easy and it might have been if that girl hadn't been constantly reviving them. " Alright we have no choice. Vincent, do it! " He shouted.

Vincent nodded his head. Suddenly both of his eyes became dark except for his pupils which began to glow red. His body suddenly exploded into a thick cloud of mist. His mist body swirled around the vast area, every one of their leading officers slowly began to discintegrate and turn into mist the process wouldn't be fun but right now he was sure they would choose life over comfort right now. Soon their entire cloud vanished, all that remained was a burning building and a storm of monsters and their fiery leader. Soon their bodies formed, a swirling haze of mist enshrouded a small area, all of the Cleanse bodies formed, Vincent stood for a moment then fell over, he was fine, but transforming so many people into mist and then carrying them a vast distance was hard on him.

Brian looked down at Vincent and sighed. " Everyone......How are our numbers? What is there, like 4 of us left? " He asked Brian didn't look at any of them, how could he, the mistakes he had made cost them more then just their home. " Vincent.....I think we missed one. Elizabeth. She's not here, looks like she's dead. " He looked up and let out a long depressed sigh. " I know where we need to go, however......None of you are probably going to like it. "

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Alex was surprised when Vincent came back and transported them all. When they reformed she looked at Karana as she bandaged them up. "She needs medical attention" she said.

Kikyo knew there was something wrong with Brian. "Yes I'm alright" she said. She then noticed as the zombies came near. "That must be his power too...let's see if I purify them will it help restore them to normal" she said. She let out her hands as a pulsating wave was sent out in a violet color, looking she hoped it would work.

Angelina looked as everyone had left smiling and the base explosed she flew off into the night, convinced they were dead, at least the important people.

((edit))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm

The people that Osiris took control weren't zombie's they were still human but different. They had lust for blood and wanted to strangle anything in there path. Soon they began to turn against each other feeling the light didn't purify there lust as they began to strangle each others necks until to the point they killed each other ripping each others throats out as blood would be spilled on the pavement on Eden It was a warning from Cleanse.

While Osiris made his run through the rubble he created. "Dammit... why now.. why did it come out... I thought I had full control over my.. ********!" as Osiris slowly turned around and looked at the fewer people looking at him. "What are you looking at Bitches! You know what since I'm in a very bad mood today why not take my damn anger on you all!" as Osiris began to force his way through there blood cells and began to manipulate them to kill each other. "More... More... More... More Blood! Let it Rain! Let it Rain Blood!" as Osiris began to go crazy as his eyes began to glow red alot more. The flavor the taste the color began to douse Osiris as he began to lick it up from his lips. "More...."

Alex Nevermore

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 pm

"Well, if I'm not just being paranoid and those people over there cause a battle break out...do you think you could evaporate to my room right quick and get the whistle on my night stand? Keep it with you, or give it to Renault or one of the others please. If Nasrin gets out...either by her own power or my will...I'd feel better if someone had the whistle so that they could stop her if she tries to kill any of you." Evie explained. It was no secret that Evie and her alter ego were more sensitive then usual to certain sounds, in particular that one tone that can be used the shatter glass. Evie made a whistle, among other things, to produce that sound. The whistle was more then enough to weaken the dominate host between Nasrin and Evie, so that the other could take over.

After Evie made her request, Yukina landed nearby. "Yukina! I was trying to get a hold of you...but...well I guess you weren't home." Evie began to say. "We had an intruder...we thought it was Brian at first from Cleanse, but it turned out to be a doppleganger of some sort." Evie glanced back over at the approaching people. "And I don't think it's over yet. Look at them...it's like there being controlled." Evie whispered. Her eyes widened then as she saw the people began to get savage, attacking eachother and spilling blood. "Oh....god...Chesh....I think it might be a good time to get that whistle now..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

User Image

Yukina nodded. "My phone must have rang after I left," she said. "I had a feeling that something was wrong." She was about to say something else when she happened to glance a few feet away from her and saw that humans were being controlled and were attacking each other. "We have to find a way to immobilize them without killing them! I can take care of healing any wounds." Healing was really one of the only things that Yukina was skilled at, but it was useful in some cases.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games