Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:23 pm
Raz sighed. "Jareth, is there anything in here actually worth reading?"
"Say what you whant but I find what I have quite enjoyable to read." he said. "Or are you two here just to spend time together?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm
She rolled her eyes"Please he is way to creepy for This Arisa's liking"She said then thought "you are extremely hot,and if Jareth wasn't here i would jump you again." She said then walked toward a book  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm
Jareth laughed a bit. "Did you two know that one of a goul's most un-credited abitly is that they have an incredible sence of smell." he explained. "And did you know that pregnant women have a tendency to smell of powder because of a chemical hormone that is produced while they're with child?"
Razamule stopped dead in his tracks with his face tunring pale from what Jareth said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:51 pm
She rolled her eyes"How do you know, that it's not left over from a miscarriage or that This Arisa had a baby but it died when she was born?"She asked defiantly  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:08 pm
"Because the powedery smell is only present while they are with child." he explained. "If they give birth, or misscarry as you claim, that smell would go away. And as they develop the smell becomes more pugnant. Your smile, migth I add, is very mild but is present."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:33 pm
She looked at him with wide eyes"So what are you going to do?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:41 pm
"Nothing." he said bluntly. "It's not my beuiness wehter you two are screwing around or not. By the way, bookself E-7, second shelf, thrid section. You'll find what you're looking for."
Razamule let out a realived sigh when Jareth said he wasn't gogin to do anything. he then imideatly wen to where Jareth recomended and found two or three books about parents and pregnency. "Thank you Jareth."
"Whatever...jsut don't tell anyone that I'm loaning books out."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 pm
She let go a breath,she didn;t know she was holding"Thank you,Jareth,and This Arisa wont tell anyone your loaning out books,But please don't tell Eon,about This Arisa and Raz"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm
"Yeah yeah, jsut get going. I'de like my libary back."
"Come on Arisa. We have some studying to do." Raz said, putting his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 pm
She smiled"Ok,Razamule"She said wrapping her arm around him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:11 pm
They both walked down the hall to Arisia's room, decideing not to have their harms around each other as they did so. "You know, we should probably start think of names, while we still ahve the chanse."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 pm
She nodded"Your right"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:41 pm
Raz thought for a moment. "What about Alucard if the child is a boy?" he said. "It was the same name that belonged to my great-grand father."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm
"Uh... Yeah i like the moon, its nice and claming. Like taking a deep breath," Kain says as he fiddles with the silver moon making it shine.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:03 pm
Knight raised an eyebrow, not being able to help to feel the same way. "Anyways, father I have some questions."
"Ask away my son."
"Last night, me and my squad were attacked by an ambush of hunters. Just me Makoto and a anotehr soldier survived. But what happened was that the pilla, Dungar, had pinned me and ripped off my rosary. For a moment everything went dark, and after I reginaed conciousness I saw that the hunters and the pilalr completly torn to shreds and I was covered in blood. They sad that I ent berserk and killed them but I have no memory of it ever actually happening."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games