Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 pm
Noel growled at kain. "DO what? YOur not doing anything unless I know." He growled, still mad they were tormenting leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 pm
She looked at Noel"Split you and leon"She said"There is no reason leon should be here,so after this is done he will be freed"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:54 pm
Noel turned on her. "Are you joking? You must be... Removing the wolf side form a werewolf will kill him, maybe even me." He looked at her like she was crazy. He after all way just leon's wolf side who gained a consious of his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 pm
She looked at him"Under any normal,yes it probably would,but i am one of the most powerful sorceress they is.so if there is any complications,i can handle them"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 am
"An alpha can remove the wolf from the human but it isn't done anymore because alphas find it to hard to do and useless because there isn't any wolves they want but humans they don't," Kain says standind up and rubbing his thoart where the lead had been the tightest.
A blue arua lights up around him before lancing its way around Noel and sipping into him. Then there was a flash of bright light and Noel and Leon were apart. Kain gave Noel a human form and Leon his own wolf form that he controled.
Kain falls down tried now from doing this. He was on his hands and knees pantting and trying to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 am
User ImageLeon was panting on the ground, in pain from the removal. His body felt empty as he just layed there on the floor. Noel stood up, shocked. He was human? He stretched and jumped up doing a backflip. He landed and still checked out his new body seeing how strong it was, he stared at both of them before looking at leon.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:27 pm
Kain snarls now that both Leon and Noel where in his pack. "Don't you dare touch him," Kain tells Noel still tired but pushing his limit and commading Noel with Alpha power.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm
Noel laughed slightly looking at kain. He was fighting the alpha energy with what he could. "What do you mean? I don't have any ill will towards leon." In truth he kind of liked leon, being forced to be with him made him something like a younger brother to him. He wasn't mad at him for imprisonment or anything because he could easily overpower leon at anytime, now he just didn;t need to. He smirked and a ice blade formed in his hand. He looked at it before it shattered into nothing. He smiled, liking his human form.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:39 pm
"I wasn't ready to slipt you guys like that," Kain says softly before he passes out from over use of his powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:46 pm
Noel sighs and walks over. He glowed slightly as he transfered some energy into kain. "Wake up..." He sighed.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 pm
Kain opened an eye, "I forgot the pack can do that. I never ask them to though," Kain says and sits up feeling a little better. He looks at Alliyah, "now you undo your spell on Leon and send him away," Kain growls incase she didn't keep up her end of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm
She looked at him"I already did undo the spell, it's just taking him awhile to let the fact that all he knew was a lie set in"She said"Neol,there was a reason, i had Kain split you."She said"As you know my father wants kain.I want you"she said then sat down and waited for his responce  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm
Noel looked at her. "Kain goes free to.. and why do you want me." Leon was scared in the corner, his mind unraveling. Suddenly he screamed and passed out, the spell finally completely out of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:31 pm
Kain growls and uses his powers to teleaport Leon to his house. He got up and looked at Alliyah and smirks at her, "your father can't have me today," Kain says with a wave and teleaports himself out of there. He falls down in an alley tried as hell but not wantting Alliyah to find Leon. He sits down next to the trash cans pantting.
(I think the king is gone.)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm
She shook her head"Sorry noel but that was not apart of the deal, the deal was after you two were split, you and kain stayed,and leon was set free"She said"i want you,because you're fun to talk to,plus it gets lonely being a castle all by myself"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games