Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Seishin

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image"Oooo can I try some please? I love tea and it is hard to find around here. Do you have any powers?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image Yuuki then blushed " I just asked for it up front I really haven't had time yet to make some. " Yuuki then looked down at his hand and closed his eyes the concentrated suddenly a breeze came into the cafe and it started to swirl around Yuuki's hand then started to take the shape of ice and was slowly forming a object. Suddenly a bright light appears in his hand then dims away in his hand was a butterfly made of ice and suddenly it started to fly off sparkling in the sun light. " Thats my power I can make things out of ice and also i can cool or freeze things. "  

Mike The Neko

Akari Seishin

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image"Pretty. I asked them for tea they wouldn't let me have any! No fair," she said and pouted. She closed her eyes and calmed down and then the wind started to pick up around her. "This is my power, I can control the elements, for example the air around us," she said happily. The wind blew her hat off and it landed on Yuuki-san. She giggled when it did that. Fox ears popped up when her hat flew off but she did not notice. The ears were a result of her summoning abilities, because her spirits take the form of foxes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image Yuuki got up and walked over to the front and asked for more green tea. Yuuki then came back and gave it to Akari. " There you go. " Yuuki then smiled and returned her hat back to her. " You look like a kitsune. " Yuuki then look at her ears and smiles  

Mike The Neko

Akari Seishin

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm
User ImageAkari grabbed the cup and blushed, she tried to hide it by looking down. She put her hat back on to hide her ears, people normally got freaked out by her ears so she hid them. She drank her tea quietly, still blushing deep red.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image Yuuki saw that expression on her face and knew that expression oh to well. " Don't worry I'm not afraid you and I aren't much different. " Yuuki's ears began to twitch. " I know how you feel though It was the same for me when i was younger but I've learned to just ignore what people think of it. "  

Mike The Neko

Akari Seishin

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image"My ears come from the Elemental Spirits in my body. My parents left me because of them...so I hide them. I don't want to remember why they left me," she said. She finished her tea and looked at him. She was still blushing a lot but she did not care.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison walked in and looked around, her thoughts mainly on what happened in the dark forest. It was strange and bothered her. She sighed and sat down at an empty table, thinking. I wonder who that LuLu girl really is... And where's Seishi? I haven't seen him in a while...

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mike The Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image Yuuki looked at her and felt bad. " My Parents were killed right in front of me... My father was a Cat Demon my mother was Human. Because of this we were outcasts and people hated us. One day when a villager was killed though they blamed my father so my parents and I tried to flee they were slaughtered but I managed to exscape. I will never forget that day. " Yuuki then looked at the table sad but then looked up again and tried to force a smile. " Want to go somewhere else? "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 pm
Nikolai wandered in holding his head in pain. he spoke Russian to the cashier and received a black drink. he sat alone at a table and drank it greedily  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dismal guts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
Kyra

Kyra yawned, having just returned from her dorm. With a sigh she sat at a table, rubbing her temples. "Dang headache..." She murmured.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm
User ImageAkari smiled and nodded. "Want to go back to my dorm? I do not know many places around here yet." She then got up and hugged him, "I'm sorry about what happened."  

Akari Seishin

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison looked up when she heard someone enter. She tilted her head and looked at the boy. Wonder who that is. He speaks Russian? Have I been to Russia? She tilted her head and smiled when she remembered that she had been to Russia. She turned her head and looked at the girl, wondering who she was.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm
Nikolai looked at kyra and called out something in Russian.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dismal guts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Kyra

Kyra glanced up upon being called at, and nodded her head politley in Nikolai's direction. "Um... Hello." She responded, having no clue what he had said. She noticed a girl looking at her, and quickly looked back down, to shy to say anything.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games