Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm
Lili looked away as Damian yelled at her. "If you wish." she mumbled and made here way through her crowd of about 25 undead skeletons. She kept her mouth shut as she passed them all by, her bangs covering her eyes. She just quickly walked away from everyone, wherever she stepped the grass died. The skeleton soldiers looked at Damian then quietly followed behind Lili trying not to anger their Mistress.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm
"your demon self..it attacked him..." he sighed and pulled her harder, having a hard time since he was made of water.
Nikolai smiled evily. "youll be the perfect play thing for my pets" he said and pointed to her, a dark cloud approaching her  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:06 pm
{what about Iris? why was i forgotten? sad }  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Lena squeaked and started backing away herself. "Snap him out of it, snap him out of it!" she said.

The baby boy, Dragon, crawled up to Darkness and tugged at his pants. What going on, mister? he asked while sucking his thumb.

Damian groaned again and felt the spell taking control of him again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Darkness shrugged and knelt in front of Dragon
" I'm not really sure but they sure are being a bunch of meanies..." Darkness said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:10 pm
((whoop! sorry kat!)
Taboo smiled as the clone laughed. "your petty tricks wont hurt him."
Choas jumped in front of the cloud. "it wont effect me....Lena, you have to snap him out of it. its the same thing as your demon mask, but much less controllable!"
nikolai growled. "I dont know who you are, but you harmed my family! you must pay!" he said as the cloud reached for Lena  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm
"Now how the heck do I do that?" she frowned at Chaos. Great time to take a break, John, she thought and glared at John.

Dragon giggled, his eyes flashing different colors every second. I Dragon, he said and pounced on the man's face playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 pm
"I told you, your demon form attacked him. he still thinks your a demon." he said. "Lena! i cant hold it back for long" he groaned
"Get out of the way Chaos!!" Nikolai yelled. "the Demon must pay!!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 pm
{it's okay... }
Iris gave a small sigh and shook her head. "i know...." she smiled and stood up, looking around as her time wave made a small crack in the zone, showig her the path to her realm. "i was just looking for a way back." she smiled at him and then got rid of the creature she'd made by shoving a claw through it's eye. "now to take care of this....." she sighed and started walking towards the clone, glad she could mess with the physical appearence of her body as she gave the thing a sharp stab in the stomach with a sword she'd made from her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm
john walked back over to lena " i have a idea but you may not like it" he said as he changed back to his human form  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm
Darkness smiled as he caught Dragon and held him
" I'm darkness..." he said smiling and looked at Lena  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:20 pm
"I'm all ears." Lena said and looked at John.

Dragon followed Darkness' gaze and clapped his hands. Mommy! he squealed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:20 pm
Lili made her way away from everyone her new self going back to the loner stage she had been in. It made her sick to be around people so long. She didnt stay too far away form Damian though. When he cooled down, if he cooled down she would try and talk to him. Lili sat down in the shadows her solders surrounding her keeping guard. This is what happens when you pledge yourself to the undead. Then again no one ever wanted to mess with her. Lili kept muttering something in a different language. "Ikuta su, simi takaho." she muttered over and over.

(i totally mad those words up so dont ask what it means x.x)  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:24 pm
The clone copied her movements and sent a sword through her stomach. "nighty night." it laughed
Nikolai growled. "why wont you let me kill the demon? everything happy happy then!"
Choas yelled. "Its Lena! remember? your wife?!" he said and almost gave into the Shadow  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm
"damian would stap out of any control if we were to" he said then put his arms around her neck "kiss" he then said looking over at damian

(were the hell are you niko? i am lost now)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games